🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

Millions are going to lose their unemployment, thanks to the Trump/GOP bulshit.
Read and weep for all those who are effected by this bullshit incompetence!

Ok Skippy, the first line of your link says: "Tens of millions of laid-off American workers will go weeks without federal jobless aid — because Congress hasn’t renewed the benefits." There also appears to be a number of references as to how the state(s) have failed to keep up due to antiquated systems. But what the hell, it must be Trump's fault...dumbass.
Of coure it's tRump's fault. The buck stops at the oval office. There were weeks and weeks of wasted time where tRump and his little butt-buddy Moscow Mitch sat on their hands and did nothing

Remember, with the big job comes the big responsibility.

Get back to me after you learn how the U.S. government works.
I already know. It appears you're having difficulties though.

Alrighty then, quick quiz, who controls the purse strings?
Who's in charge, friend? Who's "administration" is this?

As far as purse strings the house had a bill on Moscow Mitch's desk a month ago.

So your answer is Trump because he's in charge?
Did you not read my post?

I did read your post. One line suggests it Trump then you go with Moscow Mitch. You appear to be your normal confused as hell self.

Your reading comprehension skills are whack. His post was clear and concise. Trump did nothing for months - again, and Mitch McConnell let the Heros' Act languish on his desk for 9 weeks and then started over like it didn't exist.

Once Moscow Mitch, who is foolishly negotiating with the White House, but not the Democrats, actually makes a deal with the White House, he's going to have to take it to the floor of the Senate. There, Senate Republicans will vote down any Democratic amendments. Once the Senate passes the bill, McConnell is going to have to then go hat in hand to Nancy Pelosi and ask the House to pass whatever he and the White House cooks up.

Good luck with that.

Well the bitch of the house said no to a short term extension, so screw her.

Mitch had months to work this out, fuck him. Every republican currently in office should be removed for gross incompetence.

Ok Skippy, the first line of your link says: "Tens of millions of laid-off American workers will go weeks without federal jobless aid — because Congress hasn’t renewed the benefits." There also appears to be a number of references as to how the state(s) have failed to keep up due to antiquated systems. But what the hell, it must be Trump's fault...dumbass.
Of coure it's tRump's fault. The buck stops at the oval office. There were weeks and weeks of wasted time where tRump and his little butt-buddy Moscow Mitch sat on their hands and did nothing

As far as purse strings the house had a bill on Moscow Mitch's desk a month ago.

I did read your post. One line suggests it Trump then you go with Moscow Mitch. You appear to be your normal confused as hell self.

Your reading comprehension skills are whack. His post was clear and concise. Trump did nothing for months - again, and Mitch McConnell let the Heros' Act languish on his desk for 9 weeks and then started over like it didn't exist.

Once Moscow Mitch, who is foolishly negotiating with the White House, but not the Democrats, actually makes a deal with the White House, he's going to have to take it to the floor of the Senate. There, Senate Republicans will vote down any Democratic amendments. Once the Senate passes the bill, McConnell is going to have to then go hat in hand to Nancy Pelosi and ask the House to pass whatever he and the White House cooks up.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.

Yep, the Hero's Act, the one asking for $3 Trillion, the one used to bail out Cities and States. Better stick to policies in the Canadian shithole you live in.
Just how long would you like this recession to last? Or maybe you're hoping it turns into a depression instead? You do realize Moscow Mitch could have started negotiations on modifications to the heros act anytime he wanted, right? Instead he just let it sit, on top of the huge pile of other bills doing the same thing, while the self proclaimed "grim reaper" of legislation watched things get worse and worse, grinning all the while. Republicans love it when poor people suffer, just so long as it doesn't effect rich folks and their Russian sponsors.

And then there's tRump. The incompetent occupant of the office who's job is to protect the American people. He could have been doing something besides denying there was a problem for the last 6 months. He could have told Moscow Mitch to get off his ass and get something going. He's fond of executive orders, he could have signed a few to actually help regular folks instead of rich people or stroking his/Putin's ego.

This is 100% republican's fault. From the virus response to the economic fallout republicans have failed miserably, with equal amounts of selfishness, incompetence, and apathy.

You successfully turned America into a their world banana republic.

Congratulations, I hear there's a special place in hell for you people.

Oh please, grow the hell up. You're the party with the "November 3 strategy" to destroy the economy and however lives it takes with it to win an election

Good luck with that.

Mitch had months to work this out, fuck him. Every republican currently in office should be removed for gross incompetence.

Yes, Republicans aren't hard working, caring, intelligent and educated like Democrats. Democrats are in politics for other people, yes sir. Nothing for themselves. Democrats pay extra taxes, down't own cars because of global warming and donate every possible dollar to charity. They are just honest, good people. Not like those wascally wepublicans.

You've found love ...

:love_ya4::kissykissy2::re:

Creptius has found love, the real thing. Ah ... Democrats ...

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.

Yep, the Hero's Act, the one asking for $3 Trillion, the one used to bail out Cities and States. Better stick to policies in the Canadian shithole you live in.

My county made the top 15 places in Canada to live.
Leftists crack me up. You run around in a constant hysterical fit, then you lecture people as if you're somehow balanced.

The damage done by the lockdown far outweighs the benefit. But you not only know that, it's your goal
My goal is to send Rump packing and allow the Republican Party to rebuild into what it once was when it was known as Grand Old Party instead of the Party of the Rump.

Yes, you liked the good old days when you freely called Republicans racists, misogynists, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor and they rolled over, didn't you? This Republicans fighting back to your vitriolic hate? You don't need that
Now there's no constitutional right to protest ? Republicans now act like fascists? Send in homeland security??

Well now.......I guess you learn something new every day. A new definition of fascism: support federal agents who protect federal property and haul lowlifes away who destroy or attempt to destroy it.
Hey Ray did the State call the Feds in?? NO !! Trump is pulling his shit again Giving law and order BS to his nitwit supporters. Protect fed property from chalk marks ? Fear mongering from Trump and you buy it

Yeah, chalk marks, that's the ticket. They only wanted to play tic-tac-toe on the federal building.

And the state couldn't take care of it ?? There was NO NEED for feds there Trump is losing badly and he's trying anything

It's not that the state can't take care of it, it's that they won't. Look at that building. Does it look like the state is doing anything about it?
Where has it been "debunked"? That Gateway Pundit? Trump has publically admitted to firing the pandemic team. And the White House has admitted that Obama left a "pandemic playbook". Let's "debunk" your false claim that the pandemic team wasn't fired.

Your source is Snopes. My source is Factcheck. Now, both are very left leaning, but Snopes is as far left as left can get, and caught on several occasions of false reporting.

According to my source, Factcheck, the pandemic team was not dismantled by Trump, it was dismantled by Bolton, and reorganized by him as well. Only one person from the original team resigned, but the rest stayed.

As for the "depleted supplies", Trump was President for 3 years BEFORE the pandemic hit. Why didn't he restock the the National Stockpile if it was depleted? And why did he let the maintenance contract for the ventilators expire in 2018? That's just bad, sloppy management

The US has over 140 agencies in our government. Do you really think the President has time to oversee every aspect of each department, yet alone do inventory of each one? DumBama depleted the sources, DumBama should have replenished them. President Trump likely didn't know a thing about it. That's why we have these agencies, to take care of the situation or problems they are assigned to handle.

Trump didn't let any maintenance contract expire on ventilators. You have him confused with DeBlasio.

Nobody "murdered" old people, but once again, nice try. Where exactly were these patients supposed to go once they were discharged from hospital? Home to their families who couldn't care for them before they got sick?

He was supposed to send those patients to the facilities Trump created for them, including the ship that our military retrofitted just for them, plus the Javits Center that Trump also retrofitted. The Javits center was never used, and only about five patients ever went on the ship for treatment.

What part of "elderly patients need specialized care which is not available outside of a nursing home setting" do you not understand? Neither the Javitz Centre nor the hospital ship was equipped or staffed with geriatric physicians or nurses. And these patients were well enough to be DISCHARGED from hospital, so you send them back where they came from.

Had the nursing homes been properly run, this would not have been a problem.

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?
Why are wages so low that an extra few hundred dollars a week is more than folks make while working?

It's $600 a week, not a "few." A few would probably be OK.

Think about it. $600 a week is $30,000 a year. That's in addition to the State unemployment. No one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING.

I realize destruction of the economy is actually your goal and you won't accept any answer, but that is the answer to your question
The very fact that you think that's a lot of money makes my point. Thanks.

I don't know what I can tell you, you're stupid as all get out.

Here's what I said, "one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING"

Here is your completely inane reply, "The very fact that you think that's a lot of money makes my point. Thanks."

My point was that it's enough money that a lot of people earn less. Whether it's "a lot of money" or not, the reality is that over half of them don't earn that. Which means we're paying a lot of them more to not work than to work. How stupid are you?

Can't follow a simple post and respond to it lucidly. You actually think you responded to my post, don't you, nit wit? You're yet another government school educated failure, aren't you?
tRust a tRumpling to miss the point.

An extra few hundred dollars should not be enough when added to the meager unemployment benefits most states pay to total more than the employee makes while working.

Both the fact that it is and the fact that you so readily accept it are serious problems.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.

Just how long would you like this recession to last? Or maybe you're hoping it turns into a depression instead? You do realize Moscow Mitch could have started negotiations on modifications to the heros act anytime he wanted, right? Instead he just let it sit, on top of the huge pile of other bills doing the same thing, while the self proclaimed "grim reaper" of legislation watched things get worse and worse, grinning all the while. Republicans love it when poor people suffer, just so long as it doesn't effect rich folks and their Russian sponsors.

And then there's tRump. The incompetent occupant of the office who's job is to protect the American people. He could have been doing something besides denying there was a problem for the last 6 months. He could have told Moscow Mitch to get off his ass and get something going. He's fond of executive orders, he could have signed a few to actually help regular folks instead of rich people or stroking his/Putin's ego.

This is 100% republican's fault. From the virus response to the economic fallout republicans have failed miserably, with equal amounts of selfishness, incompetence, and apathy.

Oh please, grow the hell up. You're the party with the "November 3 strategy" to destroy the economy and however lives it takes with it to win an election
I realize that's what breightbart is telling you, but they are lying.

Again.

Good luck with that.

Yes, Republicans aren't hard working, caring, intelligent and educated like Democrats. Democrats are in politics for other people, yes sir. Nothing for themselves. Democrats pay extra taxes, down't own cars because of global warming and donate every possible dollar to charity. They are just honest, good people. Not like those wascally wepublicans.

You've found love ...

:love_ya4::kissykissy2::re:

Creptius has found love, the real thing. Ah ... Democrats ...
That's an extremely weak attempt at deflection.

You're gonna hafta do better than that, Son.

Repubs are willing to pass Helicopter Money II

but for $400 a week instead of $600

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?
Why are wages so low that an extra few hundred dollars a week is more than folks make while working?

Think about it. $600 a week is $30,000 a year. That's in addition to the State unemployment. No one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING.

I realize destruction of the economy is actually your goal and you won't accept any answer, but that is the answer to your question

Here's what I said, "one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING"

Here is your completely inane reply, "The very fact that you think that's a lot of money makes my point. Thanks."

My point was that it's enough money that a lot of people earn less. Whether it's "a lot of money" or not, the reality is that over half of them don't earn that. Which means we're paying a lot of them more to not work than to work. How stupid are you?

Can't follow a simple post and respond to it lucidly. You actually think you responded to my post, don't you, nit wit? You're yet another government school educated failure, aren't you?

An extra few hundred dollars should not be enough when added to the meager unemployment benefits most states pay to total more than the employee makes while working.

Both the fact that it is and the fact that you so readily accept it are serious problems.

I know people who collected unemployment here. On average, they were getting around 400 bucks a week from the state. Add the feds contribution in, that's comparable to making 60K a year when you consider the payroll taxes you're not paying.

There are a lot of people making less than 60K a year, so don't tell us that people are not making more money unemployed than when employed.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.

The economy has ALREADY BEEN DESTROYED. Trump has utterly destroyed small and medium sized businesses and employment. This will help his corporate and billionaire buddies consolidate their wealth, and supress the wages for the jobs that remain, into the foreseeable future.

You keep posting as if everything would go back to the way it was if you could just pretend the virus doesn't exist. That would have been true if you had competent leadership, but Trump has fucked this up so badly and made it so much worse than it SHOULD have been, that your economy is now completely fucked.

But in this disaster, there is also opportunity. The opportunity to rebuild the economy where all Americans can have a living wage. Where 80% of the income and wealth of the nation doesn't go to the wealthiest 10%. Where ALL Americans have access to health care, without being bankrupted by medical bills.

Trump's latest attempt to divert attention from his record by beating, gassing and clubbing peaceful protestors is just the final nail in the coffin of the worst President in American history.

Trump was handed a peaceful nation, with the best economy in American history, full employment, and hope for the future, and turned it into a dystopian hellhole, on the brink of a totalitarian dictatorship. You keep acting like this isn't happening, or it's somehow a good thing.

Only an idiot would sign on for 4 more years of this disease, death and destruction.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.

My county made the top 15 places in Canada to live.
Leftists crack me up. You run around in a constant hysterical fit, then you lecture people as if you're somehow balanced.

The damage done by the lockdown far outweighs the benefit. But you not only know that, it's your goal
My goal is to send Rump packing and allow the Republican Party to rebuild into what it once was when it was known as Grand Old Party instead of the Party of the Rump.

Yes, you liked the good old days when you freely called Republicans racists, misogynists, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor and they rolled over, didn't you? This Republicans fighting back to your vitriolic hate? You don't need that
Now there's no constitutional right to protest ? Republicans now act like fascists? Send in homeland security??

Well now.......I guess you learn something new every day. A new definition of fascism: support federal agents who protect federal property and haul lowlifes away who destroy or attempt to destroy it.
Hey Ray did the State call the Feds in?? NO !! Trump is pulling his shit again Giving law and order BS to his nitwit supporters. Protect fed property from chalk marks ? Fear mongering from Trump and you buy it

Yeah, chalk marks, that's the ticket. They only wanted to play tic-tac-toe on the federal building.

And the state couldn't take care of it ?? There was NO NEED for feds there Trump is losing badly and he's trying anything

It's not that the state can't take care of it, it's that they won't. Look at that building. Does it look like the state is doing anything about it?
Where has it been "debunked"? That Gateway Pundit? Trump has publically admitted to firing the pandemic team. And the White House has admitted that Obama left a "pandemic playbook". Let's "debunk" your false claim that the pandemic team wasn't fired.

Your source is Snopes. My source is Factcheck. Now, both are very left leaning, but Snopes is as far left as left can get, and caught on several occasions of false reporting.

According to my source, Factcheck, the pandemic team was not dismantled by Trump, it was dismantled by Bolton, and reorganized by him as well. Only one person from the original team resigned, but the rest stayed.

As for the "depleted supplies", Trump was President for 3 years BEFORE the pandemic hit. Why didn't he restock the the National Stockpile if it was depleted? And why did he let the maintenance contract for the ventilators expire in 2018? That's just bad, sloppy management

The US has over 140 agencies in our government. Do you really think the President has time to oversee every aspect of each department, yet alone do inventory of each one? DumBama depleted the sources, DumBama should have replenished them. President Trump likely didn't know a thing about it. That's why we have these agencies, to take care of the situation or problems they are assigned to handle.

Trump didn't let any maintenance contract expire on ventilators. You have him confused with DeBlasio.

Nobody "murdered" old people, but once again, nice try. Where exactly were these patients supposed to go once they were discharged from hospital? Home to their families who couldn't care for them before they got sick?

He was supposed to send those patients to the facilities Trump created for them, including the ship that our military retrofitted just for them, plus the Javits Center that Trump also retrofitted. The Javits center was never used, and only about five patients ever went on the ship for treatment.

What part of "elderly patients need specialized care which is not available outside of a nursing home setting" do you not understand? Neither the Javitz Centre nor the hospital ship was equipped or staffed with geriatric physicians or nurses. And these patients were well enough to be DISCHARGED from hospital, so you send them back where they came from.

Had the nursing homes been properly run, this would not have been a problem.

The nursing homes were complaining that they didn't have the resources to take care of these Covid patents while at the same time, protecting their other patients. They were begging Cuomo not to do that because of the results we've seen.

Yes, that ship and that center were for the overflow of patients from the hospitals. Don't tell me the US military couldn't handle the job.

I know people who collected unemployment here. On average, they were getting around 400 bucks a week from the state. Add the feds contribution in, that's comparable to making 60K a year when you consider the payroll taxes you're not paying.

There are a lot of people making less than 60K a year, so don't tell us that people are not making more money unemployed than when employed.
Yet another tRumpling misses the point.

Go back a read my post again, slowly.

If you still can't get it come back and I'll try to explain it.

Again.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.

The economy has ALREADY BEEN DESTROYED. Trump has utterly destroyed small and medium sized businesses and employment. This will help his corporate and billionaire buddies consolidate their wealth, and supress the wages for the jobs that remain, into the foreseeable future.

You keep posting as if everything would go back to the way it was if you could just pretend the virus doesn't exist. That would have been true if you had competent leadership, but Trump has fucked this up so badly and made it so much worse than it SHOULD have been, that your economy is now completely fucked.

But in this disaster, there is also opportunity. The opportunity to rebuild the economy where all Americans can have a living wage. Where 80% of the income and wealth of the nation doesn't go to the wealthiest 10%. Where ALL Americans have access to health care, without being bankrupted by medical bills.

Trump's latest attempt to divert attention from his record by beating, gassing and clubbing peaceful protestors is just the final nail in the coffin of the worst President in American history.

Trump was handed a peaceful nation, with the best economy in American history, full employment, and hope for the future, and turned it into a dystopian hellhole, on the brink of a totalitarian dictatorship. You keep acting like this isn't happening, or it's somehow a good thing.

Only an idiot would sign on for 4 more years of this disease, death and destruction.
Unfortunately "idiot" is an overly generous description for most of tRump's followers.

Again, the problem isn't that they're getting more from unemployment than they would make by working, but that their wages are too low to begin with. $1000 per week isn't $60,000 per year, it's $50,000. Subtract 15% withholding, plus income tax from that amount and it's down to around $37,000 net.

The "American Dream" 2-storey house in the suburbs, two cars in the garage, decent schools and a nice two week vacation, now costs $120,000 per year, so we're not talking luxury money at $1000 per week.

INCOME.png

Working Americans made the USA the wealthiest country on earth. It's time for them to get their fair share of the income they generate by their labour, instead of ALL of it going to the top.

Another screw up by Trump??? Hey TEX Is Portland in America??
Napolitano: DHS can protect federal assets in cities, but can't enforce local criminal law

“The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own consciences.”— C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

Serious issues are implicating personal liberty and public safety in Portland, Ore. The police are not enforcing local and state laws. They are refraining from doing so because they have been so instructed by elected public officials.

The Supreme Court has ruled that state and local elected officials — not police — are empowered to determine the depth and breadth of law enforcement. And the court has also ruled that the police have no legal obligation to protect lives and property.

Stated differently, the police cannot be sued for their willful failures. The remedy for those failures — according to the court — is to elect different officials who will deploy police assets differently. Yet, the police have a moral obligation to protect lives and property. For what other purpose have we hired and empowered them?

OREGON LAWMAKER SAYS PORTLAND PROTESTS ARE ‘NOT OUT OF CONTROL’

All persons have a natural right to protect their lives and property, especially when the government fails to do so. If its failures are systemic and repeated, it is the duty of the people to alter or abolish the government. We know this from the Declaration of Independence.

More from Opinion
Portland has been the center of anti-police demonstrations this summer. The neighborhood around the state Capitol has endured nearly two months of nighttime demonstrations. Most of these are peaceful; some are destructive.

Last weekend, with no notice or local consent, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security sent teams of agents — untrained in crowd control and wearing military fatigues — onto Portland’s streets. Their uniforms bore no governmental, administrative or personal names, just the word “Police” on masking tape. They descended upon the city in unmarked SUVs and began grabbing people indiscriminately off the streets, without regard to the person’s lawful presence or personal behavior.

'THEY HAVE TO BE RESTRAINED': JUDGE NAPOLITANO ON WHAT FEDERAL AGENTS IN PORTLAND CAN AND CANNOT DO

According to the account of one victim, he was walking peacefully in the downtown area, observing the chaos, when five masked men in fatigues exited an unmarked SUV, grabbed him and pulled him into the car. They tied his hands with plastic behind his back. They pulled his cap over his face. They kept him for two hours and then released him. They filed no charges against him.

They had no basis for this kidnapping.

It was a kidnapping, not an arrest. An arrest is a lawful restraint by a legitimate government authority pursuant to a warrant issued by a judge specifically naming the person to be arrested, or pursuant to probable cause of crime personally observed by the arresting officers. Neither of these was the case in Portland.

And some victims were even less fortunate than those kidnapped. They were assaulted with pepper spray and hit with nonlethal exploding bullets that stun, hurt and disorient. The bullets can harm the eyes, heart and liver. I saw a video of a young man riding a bicycle away from the chaos. Yet, he was attacked by five of these feds.

An Annapolis graduate and Navy veteran asked a small group of the feds by what constitutional authority they were present in Portland. They responded by pepper-spraying his face and beating his hand with a baton, shattering numerous bones in his hand.

Portland is in America, right? What’s going on here?
now even Joe Biden is not this stupid
Biden stupid?? Smart as a fox Using Obama's advisers Trump listens to nobody He's smarter that the doctors ,scientists generals ,experts on foreign relations ,,Did you know that since middle of march Trump has had 7 phone calls with his pal Putin ?? Bet it wan't about bounties Bet IT WAS about coming election and how Putin could help AGAIN

That's right. We're coming to get you with Putin. Better shove some blankets under your bed so you know he's not hiding there.

View attachment 367006
Amazing to me that you republicans can't see the forest for the trees Your POS TRUMP is looking to F up our election again and you sit there and applaud Shame on you

You mean like he did the last time that a 35 million dollar investigation shows didn't happen?

It's almost like watching a zombie movie with you on the left. The media tells you something, and in spite of hard evidence they are lying, you still believe it anyway. I suggest you read up on the subject Power of Suggestion to see why you think the way you do.

What lies ? That Russia aided Trump in election 2016?? Are you for real ? You don't believe that ?? And he got away with it then and he's trying again .7 calls with Putin since March Think ! Use the brain god gave you

Russia and others have been trying to mess with our elections for many years before Trump. But there is NO EVIDENCE that Trump had anything to do with it. In fact, it all happened under Hussein's watch. Trump was nothing more than your ordinary citizen if and when it took place.

Yes, Trump talks to Putin, just like Trump talks to many world leaders. That's one of the jobs a US President does.

LOL 7 times in a short period? Think they talked about bounties? Putin is a murdering scum that just gave himself a lifetime of power Trump envies him

Yeah? Well at least Trump didn't send him a billion dollars of cash on pallets.

You know that?? How?? and Obama sent their OWN MONEY back

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.

Unfortunately "idiot" is an overly generous description for most of tRump's followers.

I'm frequently reminded of the line from A Fish Called Wanda -

Napolitano: DHS can protect federal assets in cities, but can't enforce local criminal law

“The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own consciences.”— C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

Serious issues are implicating personal liberty and public safety in Portland, Ore. The police are not enforcing local and state laws. They are refraining from doing so because they have been so instructed by elected public officials.

The Supreme Court has ruled that state and local elected officials — not police — are empowered to determine the depth and breadth of law enforcement. And the court has also ruled that the police have no legal obligation to protect lives and property.

Stated differently, the police cannot be sued for their willful failures. The remedy for those failures — according to the court — is to elect different officials who will deploy police assets differently. Yet, the police have a moral obligation to protect lives and property. For what other purpose have we hired and empowered them?

All persons have a natural right to protect their lives and property, especially when the government fails to do so. If its failures are systemic and repeated, it is the duty of the people to alter or abolish the government. We know this from the Declaration of Independence.

More from Opinion
Portland has been the center of anti-police demonstrations this summer. The neighborhood around the state Capitol has endured nearly two months of nighttime demonstrations. Most of these are peaceful; some are destructive.

Last weekend, with no notice or local consent, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security sent teams of agents — untrained in crowd control and wearing military fatigues — onto Portland’s streets. Their uniforms bore no governmental, administrative or personal names, just the word “Police” on masking tape. They descended upon the city in unmarked SUVs and began grabbing people indiscriminately off the streets, without regard to the person’s lawful presence or personal behavior.

'THEY HAVE TO BE RESTRAINED': JUDGE NAPOLITANO ON WHAT FEDERAL AGENTS IN PORTLAND CAN AND CANNOT DO

According to the account of one victim, he was walking peacefully in the downtown area, observing the chaos, when five masked men in fatigues exited an unmarked SUV, grabbed him and pulled him into the car. They tied his hands with plastic behind his back. They pulled his cap over his face. They kept him for two hours and then released him. They filed no charges against him.

It was a kidnapping, not an arrest. An arrest is a lawful restraint by a legitimate government authority pursuant to a warrant issued by a judge specifically naming the person to be arrested, or pursuant to probable cause of crime personally observed by the arresting officers. Neither of these was the case in Portland.

And some victims were even less fortunate than those kidnapped. They were assaulted with pepper spray and hit with nonlethal exploding bullets that stun, hurt and disorient. The bullets can harm the eyes, heart and liver. I saw a video of a young man riding a bicycle away from the chaos. Yet, he was attacked by five of these feds.

An Annapolis graduate and Navy veteran asked a small group of the feds by what constitutional authority they were present in Portland. They responded by pepper-spraying his face and beating his hand with a baton, shattering numerous bones in his hand.

Biden stupid?? Smart as a fox Using Obama's advisers Trump listens to nobody He's smarter that the doctors ,scientists generals ,experts on foreign relations ,,Did you know that since middle of march Trump has had 7 phone calls with his pal Putin ?? Bet it wan't about bounties Bet IT WAS about coming election and how Putin could help AGAIN

That's right. We're coming to get you with Putin. Better shove some blankets under your bed so you know he's not hiding there.

View attachment 367006
Amazing to me that you republicans can't see the forest for the trees Your POS TRUMP is looking to F up our election again and you sit there and applaud Shame on you

You mean like he did the last time that a 35 million dollar investigation shows didn't happen?

It's almost like watching a zombie movie with you on the left. The media tells you something, and in spite of hard evidence they are lying, you still believe it anyway. I suggest you read up on the subject Power of Suggestion to see why you think the way you do.

What lies ? That Russia aided Trump in election 2016?? Are you for real ? You don't believe that ?? And he got away with it then and he's trying again .7 calls with Putin since March Think ! Use the brain god gave you

Russia and others have been trying to mess with our elections for many years before Trump. But there is NO EVIDENCE that Trump had anything to do with it. In fact, it all happened under Hussein's watch. Trump was nothing more than your ordinary citizen if and when it took place.

Yes, Trump talks to Putin, just like Trump talks to many world leaders. That's one of the jobs a US President does.

LOL 7 times in a short period? Think they talked about bounties? Putin is a murdering scum that just gave himself a lifetime of power Trump envies him

Whether it was their money or ours, he was still pandering to the enemy; the country that sent their people into Iraq to kill thousands of American solders.

For Free kaz lol I laugh at you and your ilk here
-$54,443.50 (-0.53%)
Day Change
+$2,454,808.76 (31.44%)
YTD Change

Another rich leftist on the internet. Sure you are. If I had a dime ...

So since you're loaded and you think government is such a great thing, how much do you donate to government every year beyond your taxes? You don't take deductions and write off, correct?
What ever I can legally Trump the crook won't let anyone see how he's ripping off America

More from Opinion

View attachment 367006

Whether it was their money or ours, he was still pandering to the enemy; the country that sent their people into Iraq to kill thousands of American solders.

Remember the lies that sent our troops there?? One more lying pos republican to blame

Forum List

Back