🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

He's not attacking Trump. He's attacking the notion that schools in Florida are in position to open in a couple of weeks. If it's not safe to hold the Republican convention in Florida, how is it safe to force teachers, administrators, bus drivers, and children back to school?

You're really not very bright, are you.

Children are at very low risk for catching the virus, and in Europe where they did send their kids back to school, no known cases of a teacher catching the virus from a student.

I talked to a Bus DRiver who is going back to work. No matter if the child is sick or not, if they are the bus stop, they get picked up. And yes, the drivers have voiced their fears and were told to either shut up or not show up for work.No temp checks, nothing. Let's face it, the Schools are a giant pietri dish. If one student goes to class with Covid, you just infected almost every student. And it's going to be passed off in the Hallways and on the buses. And it's going to be taken home. Hey, let's kill all the older drivers and the Grand Parents.

Yes, another leftist who wants to cage the population ... until November 3.

So what if domestic abuse, depression, suicides, substance abuse are soaring? So what if people's lives, retirements and businesses are being destroyed? So what if children are suffering the most because they need social interaction the most?

You have an election to win ... at any cost! Fuck the children, fuck America, huh?

Leftists crack me up. You run around in a constant hysterical fit, then you lecture people as if you're somehow balanced.

The damage done by the lockdown far outweighs the benefit. But you not only know that, it's your goal
My goal is to send Rump packing and allow the Republican Party to rebuild into what it once was when it was known as Grand Old Party instead of the Party of the Rump.

Yes, you liked the good old days when you freely called Republicans racists, misogynists, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor and they rolled over, didn't you? This Republicans fighting back to your vitriolic hate? You don't need that
Now there's no constitutional right to protest ? Republicans now act like fascists? Send in homeland security??

Millions are going to lose their unemployment, thanks to the Trump/GOP bulshit.
Read and weep for all those who are effected by this bullshit incompetence!

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?

I cannot believe the idiocy of the right. If this is what you truly believe is happening, you deserve to go broke and have your country destroyed. The economy is ALREADY WRECKED.

People cannot go back to work until YOU GET THE FUCKING VIRUS UNDER CONTROL.

THE REST OF THE FIRST WORLD HAS MANAGED TO DO IT. AMERICANS IDIOTS CONTINUE TO THINK THEY CAN FORCE PEOPLE TO RETURN TO WORK OR SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL WHILE A PANDEMIC RAGES.

THIS IS INSANITY.

Yes, your plan is to wreck the economy ... until November 3. This is not new information. The rest is your ridiculous hysteria over a virus that kills less than 1% of the people and is little threat to children. Screaming about it just shows all the more what a whack job you are.

Yes, those deaths are tragic. But so are is the domestic violence, suicides, depression, drug and alcohol abuse, destruction of lives, businesses and retirements and the developmental impact of children we're suffering by keeping us caged up.

I've pointed this out to you a bunch of times at this point and you keep ignoring it. Stop just being a hysterical woman running in circles and screaming like your hair is on fire and engage in discussion by actually addressing my points on the other side. Grow the fuck up. You're hysterical. I got it

:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

It is utterly laughable that you're claiming massive rates of "domestic violence, suicide, depression, drug and alcohol abuse, the destruction of lives and businesses and returedment and developmental impact on children" on no evidence, and you're calling ME hysterical.

No one is "caged up". And if you are, you are utterly lacking in imagination. People were out walking their dogs, cutting their lawns, working in their gardens, and generally living their lives, throughout the shut down. They just did it with their immediate familys. Many people have said that they've finally gotten a lot of things done around the house they never had time for when they were working.

AND BECAUSE WE HAVE COMPETENT GOVERNANCE, AND WE ACTUALLY LOCKED DOWN, AND STAYED LOCKED DOWN, WE'RE SAFELY STAGE 3 OPEN TODAY. WE HAD 430 NEW CASES YESTERDAY. YOU HAD NEARLY 70,000.

Your federal government response has been a clusterfuck since day one and has done nothing to shut the virus down, but is now everything possible to push helpless low wage workers, with no health insurance, back into the work force with no protections.

Let's calculate the cost to the economy of 70,000 people per day testing positive, in perpetuity, shall we. Because it's NOT just the number of people dying which is problematic, it's the impact of tens of thousands of people getting sick every day that is the problem.

20% of those who test postive get REALLY sick and require hospitalization. That's 14,000 people per day who will require hospitalization. When they go to hospital, they're in hospital for weeks, so you're not churning beds quickly. So how long will it be before you have no beds left in hospitals? Texas, Florida and Arizona are already there. If 14,000 people are going to hospital every day and staying for weeks, who is paying for their treatment - which is currently around $1 milllion per patient, if they survive? Or are you just going to stop treating them as well.

If 70,000 people test positive every day for a year, that's 25.1 million sick people per year, and 5.1 million hospitalizations based on a 20% hospitalization rate. You only have 1 million hospital beds in total. Where are going to put them, and who is going to care for them in hospital, because health care workers are in crisis.

You're all hysterical about people getting depressed and suicidal and yet you ignore the impact on health care workers who have to deal with all of these really sick people. Health care workers are dying while caring for the sick.

Health care workers are afraid to go home and spend time with their families. You worry about people being "caged up", what is happening to health care workers who are being pushed to the breaking point, sobbing on YouTube about how difficult it is to deal with this virus. Who in their right mind is going to want to be a doctor or a nurse after this? How many will people will leave the health care professions after this?

Currently, 6.7% of those who test positive in the USA, die. Not 1%. You have 2,190,000 closed cases, and 147,000 of those people have died. that's 6.7% of closed cases, not 1%. If 70,000 people get sick every day for a year, 5.1 million are hospitalized, and 342,000 Americans will die.

Your position ignores all of these facts and numbers, and then claims that I'm hysterical.

Leftists crack me up. You run around in a constant hysterical fit, then you lecture people as if you're somehow balanced.

The damage done by the lockdown far outweighs the benefit. But you not only know that, it's your goal
My goal is to send Rump packing and allow the Republican Party to rebuild into what it once was when it was known as Grand Old Party instead of the Party of the Rump.

Would it be better to just burn is down and start a new conservative party WITHOUT the baggage of the racism, misogynism, classism and the religous right? I'm a fiscal conservative but a social liberal. I'm in favour of smaller government and balanced budgets. But I would never vote for the Republican Party as long as it opposes the Equal Rights Amendment, women's reproductive rights, equal pay for equal work, maternity leave and family leave, and mandated vacations for all workers, and neither will my American friends.

These are bread and butter issues for working women and their families, and the Republican Party calls them "women's issues", and treats them like secondary to the important stuff like the "economy", and foreign policy, completely ignoring that the basic economic unit of the American economy, is the American family.

I must say that I am appreciating our Parliamentary Democracy a whole lot more these days, watching what is happening in the US. If Trudeau had mismanaged the pandemic as badly as Trump has, the Conservatives and the NDP or the Block Quebecois would call a for a "non-confidence" vote against the government, and Trudeau would be out of a job.

You're not a Democrat ...

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And better yet, now you're a "fiscal conservative" ...

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Raising the minimum wage, more government handouts, paying for green energy that's not viable on anywhere near the scale we need, government controlling business, those are all fiscal conservative as long as you support the 150% tax rats you need to pay for them, right chickie, huh?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ask people in Fla or Texas about that

Not following the news much, are you? We've been the ones pushing to open. I live in Florida, BTW
Yeah you want schools open but afraid to have RNC there?? Trump punks out

As I said, you're really not following the news, are you? Trump pulled out, Florida didn't.

And you really are a dick. If Trump had it you'd attack him now you're attacking him for not having it

He's not attacking Trump. He's attacking the notion that schools in Florida are in position to open in a couple of weeks. If it's not safe to hold the Republican convention in Florida, how is it safe to force teachers, administrators, bus drivers, and children back to school?

Children are at very low risk for catching the virus, and in Europe where they did send their kids back to school, no known cases of a teacher catching the virus from a student.

I talked to a Bus DRiver who is going back to work. No matter if the child is sick or not, if they are the bus stop, they get picked up. And yes, the drivers have voiced their fears and were told to either shut up or not show up for work.No temp checks, nothing. Let's face it, the Schools are a giant pietri dish. If one student goes to class with Covid, you just infected almost every student. And it's going to be passed off in the Hallways and on the buses. And it's going to be taken home. Hey, let's kill all the older drivers and the Grand Parents.

Very few kids catch this virus for one. The kids that do don't have a great track record of passing it to others. The theory is that the receptors that this virus clings onto are not developed enough in most children. Therefore it affects very few of them.

Some studies have suggested that older children don't have the same pattern. If that's true, why not open up facilities to grammar school grades as the teens can take care of themselves at home without parental supervision and still learn over the internet?

I'll tell you what. Do you want to see a big change in attitude of the Democrat party and their buddies in the teachers unions? Tell them that they are going to go all online, but since we don't need one teacher for every 25 students, and one teacher can teach 500 students on the net, we can layoff those remaining teachers we don't need!

You'll see how fast the Democrats promote opening schools back up again. What they really want is a gift to their supporters in the union to sit on their ass at home and teach kids online instead of going into work.

You seem to know facts that the Scientist don't know. They think this, they think that but no one really knows. Until yesterday, Mesa Country had zero deaths for Covid 19. WE now have one. It's a state mandate that if you go into a business now, you must be wearing a mask. And we still have a few Party of the Rumpers that refuse to wear a mask in a business and dare ANYONE to not give them service. Right now, it's not mandantory but you give it time and enough deaths it will become mandantory. While, overall, we have played according to the rules, some didn't and we lost a life. While Colorado is not being called a disaster area, one life lost is too many. And the Schools still want to open up. It's trading lives for commerce.

Better than you if it that were true. You want to destroy lives to kill commerce, which is unblinkingly worth it to you to win an election

Yes, you liked the good old days when you freely called Republicans racists, misogynists, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor and they rolled over, didn't you? This Republicans fighting back to your vitriolic hate? You don't need that
Now there's no constitutional right to protest ? Republicans now act like fascists? Send in homeland security??
what is the right for free assembly mean to you?

The 945th person that is anti trump but claims ain’t a democrat lol

She thinks she isn't Democrat because she's Canadian. But that's bogus. She worships at the altar of Nancy, Chuckie and Creepy Joe, she's as Democrat as any American leftist hate filled Democrat party nut job

A Democrat (capitalized) is by Definition:.

1. a member of the Democratic Party.

Since I am a Canadian, I am not, and legally can never be, a member of the Democratic Party, once again you've been proven wrong.

It makes your complete utter love and adoration of a foreign political party pretty creepy, doesn't it?

You're 100% partisan Democrat on an American political board. All Democrat all the time. That you can't be one because you live across a river is BS. Of course you're a Democrat
Hey kaz since you're here let me ask you the same question I asked your patriot pal Tex Is Portland in America ?? Fascism and authoritarianism is rearing it's ugly head

Um ... the protesters are fascists, yes. Is that what you're asking?

I never tried drinking in the morning to get over a hangover, though the saying hair of the dog that bit you has always been out there. Does it work?

Yes, another leftist who wants to cage the population ... until November 3.

So what if domestic abuse, depression, suicides, substance abuse are soaring? So what if people's lives, retirements and businesses are being destroyed? So what if children are suffering the most because they need social interaction the most?

You have an election to win ... at any cost! Fuck the children, fuck America, huh?
you and Pervert Joe Biden have a lot in common ya both are Fucking Kamalla Harris Wille will get mad

What is wrong with you? Are you a bot? I think your programmer needs to reboot you

you just fked up your whole argument--they are NOT protesting

Um ... get back to me when you sleep it off. No idea what you're talking about, that has nothing to do with what I said

He doesn't care. If it's free, eddiew is in. His whole life is about getting things for free

Well now.......I guess you learn something new every day. A new definition of fascism: support federal agents who protect federal property and haul lowlifes away who destroy or attempt to destroy it.

unmarked vans to portland ? This is how it starts Our constitution gives us the right to protest NOT to be attacked by troops NOT called in by state officials Protecting buildings ??? BULL SHIT

He doesn't care. If it's free, eddiew is in. His whole life is about getting things for free
For Free kaz lol I laugh at you and your ilk here
-$54,443.50 (-0.53%)
Day Change
+$2,454,808.76 (31.44%)
YTD Change

...the ''protesters''' [ hahahah ] are just like nazis

''protesters'''
1595681230622.png

nazis
1595681288423.png

''protesters'''
1595681396785.png

nazis
1595681424921.png

Another screw up by Trump??? Hey TEX Is Portland in America??
Napolitano: DHS can protect federal assets in cities, but can't enforce local criminal law

“The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own consciences.”— C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

Serious issues are implicating personal liberty and public safety in Portland, Ore. The police are not enforcing local and state laws. They are refraining from doing so because they have been so instructed by elected public officials.

The Supreme Court has ruled that state and local elected officials — not police — are empowered to determine the depth and breadth of law enforcement. And the court has also ruled that the police have no legal obligation to protect lives and property.

Stated differently, the police cannot be sued for their willful failures. The remedy for those failures — according to the court — is to elect different officials who will deploy police assets differently. Yet, the police have a moral obligation to protect lives and property. For what other purpose have we hired and empowered them?

OREGON LAWMAKER SAYS PORTLAND PROTESTS ARE ‘NOT OUT OF CONTROL’

All persons have a natural right to protect their lives and property, especially when the government fails to do so. If its failures are systemic and repeated, it is the duty of the people to alter or abolish the government. We know this from the Declaration of Independence.

More from Opinion
Portland has been the center of anti-police demonstrations this summer. The neighborhood around the state Capitol has endured nearly two months of nighttime demonstrations. Most of these are peaceful; some are destructive.

Last weekend, with no notice or local consent, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security sent teams of agents — untrained in crowd control and wearing military fatigues — onto Portland’s streets. Their uniforms bore no governmental, administrative or personal names, just the word “Police” on masking tape. They descended upon the city in unmarked SUVs and began grabbing people indiscriminately off the streets, without regard to the person’s lawful presence or personal behavior.

'THEY HAVE TO BE RESTRAINED': JUDGE NAPOLITANO ON WHAT FEDERAL AGENTS IN PORTLAND CAN AND CANNOT DO

According to the account of one victim, he was walking peacefully in the downtown area, observing the chaos, when five masked men in fatigues exited an unmarked SUV, grabbed him and pulled him into the car. They tied his hands with plastic behind his back. They pulled his cap over his face. They kept him for two hours and then released him. They filed no charges against him.

They had no basis for this kidnapping.

It was a kidnapping, not an arrest. An arrest is a lawful restraint by a legitimate government authority pursuant to a warrant issued by a judge specifically naming the person to be arrested, or pursuant to probable cause of crime personally observed by the arresting officers. Neither of these was the case in Portland.

And some victims were even less fortunate than those kidnapped. They were assaulted with pepper spray and hit with nonlethal exploding bullets that stun, hurt and disorient. The bullets can harm the eyes, heart and liver. I saw a video of a young man riding a bicycle away from the chaos. Yet, he was attacked by five of these feds.

An Annapolis graduate and Navy veteran asked a small group of the feds by what constitutional authority they were present in Portland. They responded by pepper-spraying his face and beating his hand with a baton, shattering numerous bones in his hand.

Portland is in America, right? What’s going on here?
now even Joe Biden is not this stupid
Biden stupid?? Smart as a fox Using Obama's advisers Trump listens to nobody He's smarter that the doctors ,scientists generals ,experts on foreign relations ,,Did you know that since middle of march Trump has had 7 phone calls with his pal Putin ?? Bet it wan't about bounties Bet IT WAS about coming election and how Putin could help AGAIN

That's right. We're coming to get you with Putin. Better shove some blankets under your bed so you know he's not hiding there.

Conspiracy time.jpeg

Well now.......I guess you learn something new every day. A new definition of fascism: support federal agents who protect federal property and haul lowlifes away who destroy or attempt to destroy it.
Hey Ray did the State call the Feds in?? NO !! Trump is pulling his shit again Giving law and order BS to his nitwit supporters. Protect fed property from chalk marks ? Fear mongering from Trump and you buy it

Napolitano: DHS can protect federal assets in cities, but can't enforce local criminal law

“The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own consciences.”— C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

Serious issues are implicating personal liberty and public safety in Portland, Ore. The police are not enforcing local and state laws. They are refraining from doing so because they have been so instructed by elected public officials.

The Supreme Court has ruled that state and local elected officials — not police — are empowered to determine the depth and breadth of law enforcement. And the court has also ruled that the police have no legal obligation to protect lives and property.

Stated differently, the police cannot be sued for their willful failures. The remedy for those failures — according to the court — is to elect different officials who will deploy police assets differently. Yet, the police have a moral obligation to protect lives and property. For what other purpose have we hired and empowered them?

All persons have a natural right to protect their lives and property, especially when the government fails to do so. If its failures are systemic and repeated, it is the duty of the people to alter or abolish the government. We know this from the Declaration of Independence.

More from Opinion
Portland has been the center of anti-police demonstrations this summer. The neighborhood around the state Capitol has endured nearly two months of nighttime demonstrations. Most of these are peaceful; some are destructive.

Last weekend, with no notice or local consent, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security sent teams of agents — untrained in crowd control and wearing military fatigues — onto Portland’s streets. Their uniforms bore no governmental, administrative or personal names, just the word “Police” on masking tape. They descended upon the city in unmarked SUVs and began grabbing people indiscriminately off the streets, without regard to the person’s lawful presence or personal behavior.

'THEY HAVE TO BE RESTRAINED': JUDGE NAPOLITANO ON WHAT FEDERAL AGENTS IN PORTLAND CAN AND CANNOT DO

According to the account of one victim, he was walking peacefully in the downtown area, observing the chaos, when five masked men in fatigues exited an unmarked SUV, grabbed him and pulled him into the car. They tied his hands with plastic behind his back. They pulled his cap over his face. They kept him for two hours and then released him. They filed no charges against him.

It was a kidnapping, not an arrest. An arrest is a lawful restraint by a legitimate government authority pursuant to a warrant issued by a judge specifically naming the person to be arrested, or pursuant to probable cause of crime personally observed by the arresting officers. Neither of these was the case in Portland.

And some victims were even less fortunate than those kidnapped. They were assaulted with pepper spray and hit with nonlethal exploding bullets that stun, hurt and disorient. The bullets can harm the eyes, heart and liver. I saw a video of a young man riding a bicycle away from the chaos. Yet, he was attacked by five of these feds.

An Annapolis graduate and Navy veteran asked a small group of the feds by what constitutional authority they were present in Portland. They responded by pepper-spraying his face and beating his hand with a baton, shattering numerous bones in his hand.

Biden stupid?? Smart as a fox Using Obama's advisers Trump listens to nobody He's smarter that the doctors ,scientists generals ,experts on foreign relations ,,Did you know that since middle of march Trump has had 7 phone calls with his pal Putin ?? Bet it wan't about bounties Bet IT WAS about coming election and how Putin could help AGAIN

That's right. We're coming to get you with Putin. Better shove some blankets under your bed so you know he's not hiding there.

View attachment 367006
Amazing to me that you republicans can't see the forest for the trees Your POS TRUMP is looking to F up our election again and you sit there and applaud Shame on you

More from Opinion

View attachment 367006
Amazing to me that you republicans can't see the forest for the trees Your POS TRUMP is looking to F up our election again and you sit there and applaud Shame on you

You mean like he did the last time that a 35 million dollar investigation shows didn't happen?

It's almost like watching a zombie movie with you on the left. The media tells you something, and in spite of hard evidence they are lying, you still believe it anyway. I suggest you read up on the subject Power of Suggestion to see why you think the way you do.

Storm troopers coming to Democrat led cities 60,000 troops ,,an army??? And you idiots aren't concerned

Forum List

Back