🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

Millions are going to lose their unemployment, thanks to the Trump/GOP bulshit.
Read and weep for all those who are effected by this bullshit incompetence!
Why should the rest of us pay for people to sit on their asses. If unemployment benifits are out they're out. Where is the short fall supposed to come from other than someone else's pocket, asshole?
You frigging morons seem to believe in money trees , santa claus, the easter bunny and all sorts of other silly shit.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

Riiiiight its Trump's fault Dems shut down their economy and wrecked people financially. You assholes couldn't tell the truth if you tried.
With Little Trumpsters it’s NEVER Trump’s fault, it’s always somebody else. Trump repeats “it’s not my responsibility” so many times, gullibles like yourself believe it.
And how did the Dems fuck up the economy. Trump is president but then when things get tough he blames other people, when it is very clear he failed with COVID-19 and a huge majority of Americans are not falling for his bullshit excuses. And now we are paying for opening up America to fast and too soon. 144,000 people have died, 4 million have COVID-19, 30 million lost their jobs. And in your simple mind, it’s everybody’s fault but Trump. Wow. I am certainly happy I am not you! Whew!

It's not Trump's fault dummy. Do us all a favor and pull your head out of your ass.

Riiiiight its Trump's fault Dems shut down their economy and wrecked people financially. You assholes couldn't tell the truth if you tried.
With Little Trumpsters it’s NEVER Trump’s fault, it’s always somebody else. Trump repeats “it’s not my responsibility” so many times, gullibles like yourself believe it.
And how did the Dems fuck up the economy. Trump is president but then when things get tough he blames other people, when it is very clear he failed with COVID-19 and a huge majority of Americans are not falling for his bullshit excuses. And now we are paying for opening up America to fast and too soon. 144,000 people have died, 4 million have COVID-19, 30 million lost their jobs. And in your simple mind, it’s everybody’s fault but Trump. Wow. I am certainly happy I am not you! Whew!
MORON the President can NOT shut down a State, that is what Governors do. Every State that shut down was done BY a Governor NOT Trump, every State that remains shut down does so BECAUSE of the Governor NOT Trump.

The lib idiot is just trolling. Dems are desperate to SPIN this has Trump's fault it's so obvious.

And how did the Dems fuck up the economy.

Here in Illinois, our Dem governor shut down our economy.
Here in Chicago, our Dem mayor fucked up our economy, even more.

From the sounds of things everyone in Chicago will be dead soon it's a war zone according to a black couple interviewed on the news last night.

Our wonderful Pres.Trump has the situation well under control because he knows what is best for his country and it's people. ... :cool:
Like wanting to keep Muslims out of the US? I agree.

From the sounds of things everyone in Chicago will be dead soon it's a war zone according to a black couple interviewed on the news last night.

Not in my neighborhood.........yet.

That kiwi on the shelf is smarter than you. DIM governors shut down their states and THAT caused unemployment to surge. Half the deaths are from nursing home residents murdered by DIM governors, with Asshole Cuomo the worst in the world. But in your feeble brain, everything is Trump’s fault. Nobody is buying your bullshit. Period.

That kiwi on the shelf is smarter than you. DIM governors shut down their states and THAT caused unemployment to surge. Half the deaths are from nursing home residents murdered by DIM governors, with Asshole Cuomo the worst in the world. But in your feeble brain, everything is Trump’s fault. Nobody is buying your bullshit. Period.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a Dem to ever accept responsibilities for their actions.

I suspect they'll really start protesting their democrat governors to reopen the economy
It's a win win for the country.

It seems your article is less about the stipend from the feds than it is about the failure of state unemployment bureaus. So what's the solution? The same solution to everything else government fails on, and that is let the private market handle problems the government can't.

I knew a few people unemployed here. On average, the state paid about 400 bucks a week for unemployment. With the feds contribution, that's over $1,000 a week. If you figure in payroll taxes that aren't being paid, that's equal to somebody who works making 60K a year.

There have been numerous reports of employers who opened back up and can't get their employees back to work because they are doing so much better financially being unemployed. Don't get me wrong, I don't blame the employees. Hell, if you make 35K working, but government will pay you 55K not working, where is the choice?

It's not Trump's fault dummy. Do us all a favor and pull your head out of your ass.
Blues you use the same make up trump uses ? And NOTHING is trumps fault ? Now he says masks are a good thing ?? With a 1/2 year to go ???

Blues you use the same make up trump uses ? And NOTHING is trumps fault ? Now he says masks are a good thing ?? With a 1/2 year to go ???

Suck on a footlong turd Eddie, there's one Trump doesn't use. :auiqs.jpg:

Was that the couple begging Trump to send help?

Suck on a footlong turd Eddie, there's one Trump doesn't use. :auiqs.jpg:
Don't let your makeup stain your shirt blues

Why should the rest of us pay for people to sit on their asses. If unemployment benifits are out they're out. Where is the short fall supposed to come from other than someone else's pocket, asshole?
You frigging morons seem to believe in money trees , santa claus, the easter bunny and all sorts of other silly shit.
Why should the rest of us pay for people to sit on their asses.
To get the virus down to negligible levels so everything can open back up, dope. WTF did you think was happening?
You're a real fucking idiot if you think this virus is going to follow any course but its own. Truth be told the shut down did NOTHING to the virus and everything to the nations economy.

Here whitey ,blues ,jit
If we'd done a hard lockdown in March, nationwide, for 30 days, then reopened with masks and distancing, the problem would be behind us as it is in Europe now.

But no, we have this dumb ass president saying stupid ass things like it'll go from 15 cases to zero, then repeating every two weeks with more dumb ass shit, more denial denial denial of reality, talking stupid shit like injecting sanitizer and jamming bulbs up our butts and other stupid shit.

Then combined with fucktard Repub governors all over the place that wouldn't do shit, and STILL won't order masks, STILL in denial. And now everything is fucked up and will stay that way. And here we are, it's hot all over the country and the virus is running wild.

Trumpf has been wrong wrong wrong all the way, about EVERYTHING, all because the only thing he gave a shit about was getting reelected. He has fucked us all right up the ass. Another 100,000 will be dead by year's end, and MAYBE we'll get a vaccine around then, no thanks to that bastard. And by then millions of people will be permanently unemployed and the economy will be shit. And still the morons will support him

Forum List

Back