🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

Millions are going to lose their unemployment, thanks to the Trump/GOP bulshit.
Read and weep for all those who are effected by this bullshit incompetence!

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?

I cannot believe the idiocy of the right. If this is what you truly believe is happening, you deserve to go broke and have your country destroyed. The economy is ALREADY WRECKED.

People cannot go back to work until YOU GET THE FUCKING VIRUS UNDER CONTROL.

THE REST OF THE FIRST WORLD HAS MANAGED TO DO IT. AMERICANS IDIOTS CONTINUE TO THINK THEY CAN FORCE PEOPLE TO RETURN TO WORK OR SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL WHILE A PANDEMIC RAGES.

THIS IS INSANITY.

Riiiiight its Trump's fault Dems shut down their economy and wrecked people financially. You assholes couldn't tell the truth if you tried.
With Little Trumpsters it’s NEVER Trump’s fault, it’s always somebody else. Trump repeats “it’s not my responsibility” so many times, gullibles like yourself believe it.
And how did the Dems fuck up the economy. Trump is president but then when things get tough he blames other people, when it is very clear he failed with COVID-19 and a huge majority of Americans are not falling for his bullshit excuses. And now we are paying for opening up America to fast and too soon. 144,000 people have died, 4 million have COVID-19, 30 million lost their jobs. And in your simple mind, it’s everybody’s fault but Trump. Wow. I am certainly happy I am not you! Whew!

It's not Trump's fault dummy. Do us all a favor and pull your head out of your ass.

You first. Who made all of the WRONG decisions about testing. Bringing thousands of Americans home from China WITHOUT TESTING THEM WHEN THEY GOT THERE.

Who told manufacturers to sell all of their PPE to China?

Who told states to re-open the moment your cases started to drop?

ALL of the bad decisions which have unleashed the pandemic on the American people were made by Donald Trump.

Why are wages so bad that employees are making more not working? That says something ominous.

Finally, someone said something in this thread that makes sense. I talked to a school bus driver who filed for unemployment during this time. She works at least 32 hours a day at about 11 bucks an hour. When she went to file for unemployment befits, the Company listed her and all the other drives as part time. She wasn't eligible for either that 600 bucks a week nor even full Unemployment Benefits. She received just over 200 a week for benefits. The Scumbag Company saved money that way. But at 32 hours week to make 600 bucks one would have to be paid $18.75 an hour. considering their normal job, 18.75 per hour should be the min they are paid.

I'll say this again, if you can't pay a living wage to your employees then you should be in business in the first place.

$500Billion for corporations, another $500 billion for small businesses, billions in a stimulus check for workers, billions for hospitals, and billions for state gvts, billions and billions to PHARMA to create a vaccine etc etc etc....

But God forbid, getting money to the individual citizen, who was hurt the most by being laid off.....is some how, the wrong thing to do....

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?

I cannot believe the idiocy of the right. If this is what you truly believe is happening, you deserve to go broke and have your country destroyed. The economy is ALREADY WRECKED.

THE REST OF THE FIRST WORLD HAS MANAGED TO DO IT. AMERICANS IDIOTS CONTINUE TO THINK THEY CAN FORCE PEOPLE TO RETURN TO WORK OR SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL WHILE A PANDEMIC RAGES.

THIS IS INSANITY.

Yes, your plan is to wreck the economy ... until November 3. This is not new information. The rest is your ridiculous hysteria over a virus that kills less than 1% of the people and is little threat to children. Screaming about it just shows all the more what a whack job you are.

Yes, those deaths are tragic. But so are is the domestic violence, suicides, depression, drug and alcohol abuse, destruction of lives, businesses and retirements and the developmental impact of children we're suffering by keeping us caged up.

I've pointed this out to you a bunch of times at this point and you keep ignoring it. Stop just being a hysterical woman running in circles and screaming like your hair is on fire and engage in discussion by actually addressing my points on the other side. Grow the fuck up. You're hysterical. I got it

:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

Last edited:
$500Billion for corporations, another $500 billion for small businesses, billions in a stimulus check for workers, billions for hospitals, and billions for state gvts, billions and billions to PHARMA to create a vaccine etc etc etc....

But God forbid, getting money to the individual citizen, who was hurt the most by being laid off.....is some how, the wrong thing to do....

Money has been getting to them. Where have you been?

We all got our stimulus check or deposit. The federal government put a limited addition of extra unemployment money for those who were collecting from the state. In many cases, people were earning much more by being unemployed than when they were working.

Why should the rest of us pay for people to sit on their asses. If unemployment benifits are out they're out. Where is the short fall supposed to come from other than someone else's pocket, asshole?
You frigging morons seem to believe in money trees , santa claus, the easter bunny and all sorts of other silly shit.
Why should the rest of us pay for people to sit on their asses.
To get the virus down to negligible levels so everything can open back up, dope. WTF did you think was happening?
You're a real fucking idiot if you think this virus is going to follow any course but its own. Truth be told the shut down did NOTHING to the virus and everything to the nations economy.
Sure, dope. Thats why NY has hardly any new cases and Fla is raging out of control.

Why not open up?
Hey jit A quiz for you
Who said this?

"The streets of our country are in turmoil. The Universities are filled with students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our country ... Without law and order, our nation can not survive!"

Was it a) Donald Trump, or b) Adolph Hitler?

Why not open up?
Hey jit A quiz for you
Who said this?

"The streets of our country are in turmoil. The Universities are filled with students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our country ... Without law and order, our nation can not survive!"

Hitler also said he created the greatest economy in the world at that time. Which he did lol

Dragon lady Excuse my profanity but sometimes imho it's called for in dealing with Republicans

yes, we all need to deal with the Reps AND the Dems but there is no dealing with the Party of the Rump. If it pops into Rumps head or he likes what some conspiracy he hears, he does it, tweets it no matter how insane that might be or how badly he has to trample on the constitution of the United States.

Why not open up?
Hey jit A quiz for you
Who said this?

Hitler also said he created the greatest economy in the world at that time. Which he did lol
Preparing for war I guess everyone works Think Trump will try that? Attack Iran ??

Why not open up?
Hey jit A quiz for you
Who said this?

Preparing for war I guess everyone works Think Trump will try that? Attack Iran ??
I have no idea what’s going on in your communist brain

THIS IS INSANITY.

Yes, your plan is to wreck the economy ... until November 3. This is not new information. The rest is your ridiculous hysteria over a virus that kills less than 1% of the people and is little threat to children. Screaming about it just shows all the more what a whack job you are.

Yes, those deaths are tragic. But so are is the domestic violence, suicides, depression, drug and alcohol abuse, destruction of lives, businesses and retirements and the developmental impact of children we're suffering by keeping us caged up.

I've pointed this out to you a bunch of times at this point and you keep ignoring it. Stop just being a hysterical woman running in circles and screaming like your hair is on fire and engage in discussion by actually addressing my points on the other side. Grow the fuck up. You're hysterical. I got it

It is utterly laughable that you're claiming massive rates of "domestic violence, suicide, depression, drug and alcohol abuse, the destruction of lives and businesses and returedment and developmental impact on children" on no evidence, and you're calling ME hysterical.

No one is "caged up". And if you are, you are utterly lacking in imagination. People were out walking their dogs, cutting their lawns, working in their gardens, and generally living their lives, throughout the shut down. They just did it with their immediate familys. Many people have said that they've finally gotten a lot of things done around the house they never had time for when they were working.

AND BECAUSE WE HAVE COMPETENT GOVERNANCE, AND WE ACTUALLY LOCKED DOWN, AND STAYED LOCKED DOWN, WE'RE SAFELY STAGE 3 OPEN TODAY. WE HAD 430 NEW CASES YESTERDAY. YOU HAD NEARLY 70,000.

Your federal government response has been a clusterfuck since day one and has done nothing to shut the virus down, but is now everything possible to push helpless low wage workers, with no health insurance, back into the work force with no protections.

Let's calculate the cost to the economy of 70,000 people per day testing positive, in perpetuity, shall we. Because it's NOT just the number of people dying which is problematic, it's the impact of tens of thousands of people getting sick every day that is the problem.

20% of those who test postive get REALLY sick and require hospitalization. That's 14,000 people per day who will require hospitalization. When they go to hospital, they're in hospital for weeks, so you're not churning beds quickly. So how long will it be before you have no beds left in hospitals? Texas, Florida and Arizona are already there. If 14,000 people are going to hospital every day and staying for weeks, who is paying for their treatment - which is currently around $1 milllion per patient, if they survive? Or are you just going to stop treating them as well.

If 70,000 people test positive every day for a year, that's 25.1 million sick people per year, and 5.1 million hospitalizations based on a 20% hospitalization rate. You only have 1 million hospital beds in total. Where are going to put them, and who is going to care for them in hospital, because health care workers are in crisis.

You're all hysterical about people getting depressed and suicidal and yet you ignore the impact on health care workers who have to deal with all of these really sick people. Health care workers are dying while caring for the sick.

Health care workers are afraid to go home and spend time with their families. You worry about people being "caged up", what is happening to health care workers who are being pushed to the breaking point, sobbing on YouTube about how difficult it is to deal with this virus. Who in their right mind is going to want to be a doctor or a nurse after this? How many will people will leave the health care professions after this?

Currently, 6.7% of those who test positive in the USA, die. Not 1%. You have 2,190,000 closed cases, and 147,000 of those people have died. that's 6.7% of closed cases, not 1%. If 70,000 people get sick every day for a year, 5.1 million are hospitalized, and 342,000 Americans will die.

Your position ignores all of these facts and numbers, and then claims that I'm hysterical.

Last edited:

THIS IS INSANITY.

It is utterly laughable that you're claiming massive rates of "domestic violence, suicide, depression, drug and alcohol abuse, the destruction of lives and businesses and returedment and developmental impact on children" on no evidence, and you're calling ME hysterical.

No one is "caged up". And if you are, you are utterly lacking in imagination. People were out walking their dogs, cutting their lawns, working in their gardens, and generally living their lives, throughout the shut down. They just did it with their immediate familys. Many people have said that they've finally gotten a lot of things done around the house they never had time for when they were working.

AND BECAUSE WE HAVE COMPETENT GOVERNANCE, AND WE ACTUALLY LOCKED DOWN, AND STAYED LOCKED DOWN, WE'RE SAFELY STAGE 3 OPEN TODAY. WE HAD 430 NEW CASES YESTERDAY. YOU HAD NEARLY 70,000.

Your federal government response has been a clusterfuck since day one and has done nothing to shut the virus down, but is now everything possible to push helpless low wage workers, with no health insurance, back into the work force with no protections.

Let's calculate the cost to the economy of 70,000 people per day testing positive, in perpetuity, shall we. Because it's NOT just the number of people dying which is problematic, it's the impact of tens of thousands of people getting sick every day that is the problem.

20% of those who test postive get REALLY sick and require hospitalization. That's 14,000 people per day who will require hospitalization. When they go to hospital, they're in hospital for weeks, so you're not churning beds quickly. So how long will it be before you have no beds left in hospitals? Texas, Florida and Arizona are already there. If 14,000 people are going to hospital every day and staying for weeks, who is paying for their treatment - which is currently around $1 milllion per patient, if they survive? Or are you just going to stop treating them as well.

If 70,000 people test positive every day for a year, that's 25.1 million sick people per year, and 5.1 million hospitalizations based on a 20% hospitalization rate. You only have 1 million hospital beds in total. Where are

You're all hysterical about people getting depressed and suicidal and yet you ignore the impact on health care workers who have to deal with all of these really sick people. Health care workers are dying while caring for the sick.

Health care workers are afraid to go home and spend time with their families. You worry about people being "caged up", what is happening to health care workers who are being pushed to the breaking point, sobbing on YouTube about how difficult it is to deal with this virus. Who in their right mind is going to want to be a doctor or a nurse after this? How many will people will leave the health care professions after this?

Currently, 6.7% of those who test positive in the USA, die. Not 1%. You have 2,190,000 closed cases, and 147,000 of those people have died. that's 6.7% of closed cases, not 1%. If 70,000 people get sick every day for a year, 5.1 million are hospitalized, and 342,000 Americans will die.

You're position ignores all of these facts and numbers, and then claims that I'm hysterical.
How do democrats operate on half truths and pretend they are 100 accurate.. lol it’s like saying democrats are racist because blacks vote for them, even thou blacks votes for democrats during Jim Crow, and the years of the kkk lol
Still doesn’t mean your not the racist ha

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Why are wages so low that an extra few hundred dollars a week is more than folks make while working?

Why not open up?
Hey jit A quiz for you
Who said this?

THIS IS INSANITY.

If 70,000 people test positive every day for a year, that's 25.1 million sick people per year, and 5.1 million hospitalizations based on a 20% hospitalization rate. You only have 1 million hospital beds in total. Where are

You're position ignores all of these facts and numbers, and then claims that I'm hysterical.
How do democrats operate on half truths and pretend they are 100 accurate.. lol it’s like saying democrats are racist because blacks vote for them, even thou blacks votes for democrats during Jim Crow, and the years of the kkk lol
Still doesn’t mean your not the racist ha

I'm not a Democrat. You haven't refuted any of my numbers or the information posted, you're just trying to deflect to racism.

Your concession is appreciated.

Forum List

Back