🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

Now you're throwing Hispanics in the mix? You do realize Hispanics are more than just people from Mexico, don't you. In fact there are groups of Hispanics who don't like Mexicans too.

Why do you focus on hate, bigotry and racism? Is it merely an effort to justify your own bigotry?

Why do trust the people who are screwing you over, and mistrust the people who are in the same boat as you are? Republicans divide the races, because they know that there are more working people than the elites they serve. They keep you hating on non-whites because as long as you fear minorities, they can keep working Americans from voting for their own best interests.

Vote Republican and you get a crashed economy, lower income, high unemployment, and tax cuts for billionaires. The wealthy are going to pick the bones of this crashed economy, picking assets and customers of the 150,000 small businesses which have permanently closed, leaving you with lower property values, lower income, and no health insurance.

How many times are you going to let them do this to you until you smarten up?
They feed on their own hatred. And Hannity shovels it.

You're the most angry, hate filled guy I know on this board
Damn and I thought I was #1

You? Angry and hate filled? Hell no. You're the guy who passes out after two beers and people put your hand in warm water ...
Sorry kid I only drink scotch ,,,the best

Trump is pure scum
President Trump on Monday said he does not plan to visit the U.S. Capitol over the next two days to pay his respects to Rep. John Lewis, the Democratic congressman from Georgia and civil rights icon who died earlier this month.

Speaking to reporters on the South Lawn, Trump was asked whether he planned to visit the Capitol Rotunda, where Lewis’s body will lie in state for private ceremonies before his casket is moved to the steps of the Capitol for public viewing.

“No, I won’t be going, no,” Trump said Monday when asked if he planned to attend the viewing of Lewis’s casket. The president spoke to reporters as he departed the White House en route for North Carolina, where he will participate in a roundtable discussion on the coronavirus crisis.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, who served in Congress alongside Lewis, is expected to visit the Capitol Monday to pay his respects.

Trump the fn racist pos proves he a scumbag a republican ,,,,,but I repeat myself

The left needs to make up thier minds. Other threads the left was claiming it would be an insult if Trump were to show up and now you are upset he won't. It doesn't matter what he does, he will piss you off, go or not go. He can't win, so I really don't blame him for taking care of what he needs to do.
And when you say you're bi partisan you dis like both parties equally ,pardon me but I don't believe you
I dislike both parties, I do align with conservative economics but neither party believes in conservatism. I’m for lower taxes however we need higher taxes and less spending to pay down debt. I’m not a Republican because it is no longer principled, neither are Democrats. I love real liberals and real conservatives however they are now few and far between. I agree more with Republicans than Democrats however I’m not going to abandon principles to do so.
And I the opposite but you're one of the very few here who's views I respect
Thank you, I appreciate it. I do enjoy your posts, they make me think over views.

And it they don't that is enough, they just make shit up. Pawxsnnews is an Entertainment Network.

Sure they do. That's why when somebody makes such a claim, they can't prove it.

While I don't watch the commie news, Laura Ingraham has clips from their shows every night, usually about a half-dozen or so. If they're not lying, they are twisting things so out of shape they are hardly recognizable.

They are less news organizations than they are brainwashing organizations.

I don't watch CNN. I have the same negative eyerolling reaction to CNN as I do to FOX. I can't tolerate more than 10 minutes of either network.

Well, again, Fox is right, sure. But they have leftists on all day long to speak for themselves. They are the only channel that does that. You're proving yet again you only want to hear the leftist hate filled vitriol that you already think, you don't want to hear both sides

One of the more popular shows on Fox news was Hannity and Colmes. There was nothing right about Colmes. He was a lefty through and through. Yet the Fox audience loved the show and tuned in every night to hear both sides. I even enjoyed some of the points Colmes made from time to time. He was very good.
So what happened to poor Colmes? Too blue?? Kicked him off?

He passed away a few years ago.
Ouch Sorry to hear that
Honestly A little inept debating Hanitty but one reason I watched FOX back in the day Had to be too young to go

To be totally honest, I do record Hannity, but I FF through much of it. His monologs are the worst. He keeps going over the same ole shit over and over and over again, night after night, week after week. I just shake my head and think to myself "How many times do we have to hear this already?" He does do good interviews though so that's why I keep recording it.

I personally like Hannity a lot. But yeah, he gets pretty repetitive.

He also always believes that Democrats will pay for their lies and go to jail when they commit crimes, but they never do. He's so naive.

I particularly like his religious tolerance. He believes you're a Christian if you have Christian values, that's enough. And he's said so many times. I totally agree with that
And it they don't that is enough, they just make shit up. Pawxsnnews is an Entertainment Network.

While I don't watch the commie news, Laura Ingraham has clips from their shows every night, usually about a half-dozen or so. If they're not lying, they are twisting things so out of shape they are hardly recognizable.

I don't watch CNN. I have the same negative eyerolling reaction to CNN as I do to FOX. I can't tolerate more than 10 minutes of either network.

Well, again, Fox is right, sure. But they have leftists on all day long to speak for themselves. They are the only channel that does that. You're proving yet again you only want to hear the leftist hate filled vitriol that you already think, you don't want to hear both sides

One of the more popular shows on Fox news was Hannity and Colmes. There was nothing right about Colmes. He was a lefty through and through. Yet the Fox audience loved the show and tuned in every night to hear both sides. I even enjoyed some of the points Colmes made from time to time. He was very good.

Ouch Sorry to hear that
Honestly A little inept debating Hanitty but one reason I watched FOX back in the day Had to be too young to go

To be totally honest, I do record Hannity, but I FF through much of it. His monologs are the worst. He keeps going over the same ole shit over and over and over again, night after night, week after week. I just shake my head and think to myself "How many times do we have to hear this already?" He does do good interviews though so that's why I keep recording it.

He also always believes that Democrats will pay for their lies and go to jail when they commit crimes, but they never do. He's so naive.

I particularly like his religious tolerance. He believes you're a Christian if you have Christian values, that's enough. And he's said so many times. I totally agree with that

He needs to understand the root word of News is New. All last week he talked about the dossier, Steele, and so on.

Did you find it Entertaining? Its' Hannity nor Rush are news. They are entertainers. They get paid to sell sponsors products or express the ideals from those sponsors. Sorry, it ain't news.

They don't report the news, but they discuss the news. Call it what you like, but they are more reliable than those who do consider themselves news stations or reporters because they tell the (as the late Paul Harvy used to say) rest of the story.

When those other so-called news stations reported that Trump called all Mexicans rapists and murderers, those entertainers pointed out the lies; that Trump never said "all" Mexicans. When Trump said he was a nationalist, the so-called news stations were reporting that what the President actually meant is he was a White Nationalist. We needed the entertainers to point that out to honest people. When the so-called news stations reported that President Trump attacked a Gold Star father, they failed to tell their audience about the part where the father attacked Trump first. You had to tune into entertainment news to find out that part of the story. And the list goes on, and on, and on.

Well I'm sure that Hispanics take comfort that he didn't call them ALL Mexicans and rapists.

White, American men aren't the best people. They're misogynists, and racists, and rapists, and pedophiles, and mass murderers, and some, I assume, are good people. I'm sure that's not offensive to you because I didn't say you're all bad.

Now you're throwing Hispanics in the mix? You do realize Hispanics are more than just people from Mexico, don't you. In fact there are groups of Hispanics who don't like Mexicans too.

Why do you focus on hate, bigotry and racism? Is it merely an effort to justify your own bigotry?

Why do trust the people who are screwing you over, and mistrust the people who are in the same boat as you are? Republicans divide the races, because they know that there are more working people than the elites they serve. They keep you hating on non-whites because as long as you fear minorities, they can keep working Americans from voting for their own best interests.

Vote Republican and you get a crashed economy, lower income, high unemployment, and tax cuts for billionaires. The wealthy are going to pick the bones of this crashed economy, picking assets and customers of the 150,000 small businesses which have permanently closed, leaving you with lower property values, lower income, and no health insurance.

So how did the Republicans divide the races? Which party is it that brings up race constantly? Who is rioting in these liberal cities, Republicans? And why are they rioting? Because a white cop killed a black career criminal by accident. And which presidential candidate called the other a racist with nothing to back him up? Which party had their congress critters refer to the President as racist?

It's your people who are trying to divide this country by race, not ours. Hate the races? When did I say I hated anybody? But yes, I would like to see this country split into two countries, and not because of race. I would like to see Democrats on one side, and us Republicans on the other. When the land tradeoff is complete, we build a huge Trump wall to keep the Democrats out, and I don't care what color or ethnic background they are.
LOL the last wall trump wanted built is falling apart ,,,or didn't you hear??
You mean this??

... or this ...?

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

He needs to understand the root word of News is New. All last week he talked about the dossier, Steele, and so on.

Did you find it Entertaining? Its' Hannity nor Rush are news. They are entertainers. They get paid to sell sponsors products or express the ideals from those sponsors. Sorry, it ain't news.

They don't report the news, but they discuss the news. Call it what you like, but they are more reliable than those who do consider themselves news stations or reporters because they tell the (as the late Paul Harvy used to say) rest of the story.

When those other so-called news stations reported that Trump called all Mexicans rapists and murderers, those entertainers pointed out the lies; that Trump never said "all" Mexicans. When Trump said he was a nationalist, the so-called news stations were reporting that what the President actually meant is he was a White Nationalist. We needed the entertainers to point that out to honest people. When the so-called news stations reported that President Trump attacked a Gold Star father, they failed to tell their audience about the part where the father attacked Trump first. You had to tune into entertainment news to find out that part of the story. And the list goes on, and on, and on.

Well I'm sure that Hispanics take comfort that he didn't call them ALL Mexicans and rapists.

White, American men aren't the best people. They're misogynists, and racists, and rapists, and pedophiles, and mass murderers, and some, I assume, are good people. I'm sure that's not offensive to you because I didn't say you're all bad.

So how did the Republicans divide the races? Which party is it that brings up race constantly? Who is rioting in these liberal cities, Republicans? And why are they rioting? Because a white cop killed a black career criminal by accident. And which presidential candidate called the other a racist with nothing to back him up? Which party had their congress critters refer to the President as racist?

It's your people who are trying to divide this country by race, not ours. Hate the races? When did I say I hated anybody? But yes, I would like to see this country split into two countries, and not because of race. I would like to see Democrats on one side, and us Republicans on the other. When the land tradeoff is complete, we build a huge Trump wall to keep the Democrats out, and I don't care what color or ethnic background they are.

What are you talking about? The wall is doing just fine. The only failure with the wall are Democrats, because they want to flood our country with third-worlders.

I'll huff and I'll puff
US Officials Said It's Unlikely Hurricane Hanna Toppled Over Parts Of The Border Wall
The US Army Corps of Engineers said the video was from June when high winds caused parts of the border wall to fall in New Mexico

sub-buzz-7127-1595873384-4.jpg

Jinitzail Hernández / CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Imag

Over the weekend as Hurricane Hanna blasted through South Texas, video of border fence toppling over was widely shared and attributed to the storm's winds, but US authorities said it wasn't the case.
The US Army Corps of Engineers said the video was from June when high winds caused parts of the border wall to fall near Deming, New Mexico and not the result of the hurricane.

View attachment 368048

AUSTIN — A video gone viral Sunday said to show a section of the border fence being blown down by Hurricane Hanna was likely taken a month before the storm slammed the South Texas Coast, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Monday.

"The video circulating on social media appears to be from June 2020 when high winds caused several border wall panels that were pending additional anchoring to fall over at a construction site near Deming, New Mexico," the federal agency said in a statement. "That project is funded by the Department of Defense using 2808 Military Construction Funds, so any questions regarding the incident should be directed to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

LOL

He just said it wasn't due to hurricane Hanna. Exactly how fucking dense are you??

But you should have wished it was hurricane Hanna. If a 40 mph wind gust knocked it over, just imagine what a hurricane will do to it.

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

One problem you have. According to the Chicago Mayor, there are more people rioting that support Rump than Biden. The Lefties that are rioting aren't Democrats at all, they are Anarchists. They are rioting just to riot. They and the White Nationalists both want to keep things stirred up. The majority of the rest are Peaceful Protesters. It's starting to come out and your Party of the Rumpsters aren't lily white in any of this.

Millions are going to lose their unemployment, thanks to the Trump/GOP bulshit.
Read and weep for all those who are effected by this bullshit incompetence!
We’re $26 trillion in debt, you think printing another $2 trillion is going to help things?

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

What are you talking about? The wall is doing just fine. The only failure with the wall are Democrats, because they want to flood our country with third-worlders.

I'll huff and I'll puff
US Officials Said It's Unlikely Hurricane Hanna Toppled Over Parts Of The Border Wall
The US Army Corps of Engineers said the video was from June when high winds caused parts of the border wall to fall in New Mexico

sub-buzz-7127-1595873384-4.jpg

Jinitzail Hernández / CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Imag

Over the weekend as Hurricane Hanna blasted through South Texas, video of border fence toppling over was widely shared and attributed to the storm's winds, but US authorities said it wasn't the case.
The US Army Corps of Engineers said the video was from June when high winds caused parts of the border wall to fall near Deming, New Mexico and not the result of the hurricane.

Just because you say so? Won't hold water. Get a Link in there to a decent site. Some So and So says something but hell anyone can make shit up. Give us a reputable cite.

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Your racism and classism is both blatant and obvious. Both in your attitudes towards your neighbours and their BBQ's, and your neighbours and their grandchildren. I have never seen you post anything about the stupid shit white people do, but you sure have a lot of negativity towards the poor, and the "urban" people who run afoul of the law.

Republicans dividing the nation by race started with Reagan and his "welfare queens" lie. Republicans pit "rural" voters against "urban" voters, so they never mentioned race, but that's what the "urban/rural" division is and you and I both know that's a racial divide.

Reagan ended the War on Poverty which lifted nearly half of the American poor out of poverty and cut both assistance programs and increased eligibility requirements for the Food stamps, and replaced it with the "war on drugs" with zero tolerance for those arrested. But blacks, Hispanics, and whites caught with small amounts of marijuana were treated quite differently. Whites boys were given a warning. Black and brown kids were sent to prison.

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Mrs. Mao just repeats the Democrat lines, she doesn't write them. That's above her pay grade

I'm not the guy who owns multiple corporations and doesn't know what's in a Financial Statements. When you call me "Mrs. Moa" and suggest I can't write my own posts, how is it I manage to tear your weak-assed arguments to shreds?

You can't attack my posts, so you attack the poster. Every. Single. Time.

One problem you have. According to the Chicago Mayor, there are more people rioting that support Rump than Biden. The Lefties that are rioting aren't Democrats at all, they are Anarchists. They are rioting just to riot. They and the White Nationalists both want to keep things stirred up. The majority of the rest are Peaceful Protesters. It's starting to come out and your Party of the Rumpsters aren't lily white in any of this.

You are so full of shit, dancing man

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Your racism and classism is both blatant and obvious. Both in your attitudes towards your neighbours and their BBQ's, and your neighbours and their grandchildren. I have never seen you post anything about the stupid shit white people do, but you sure have a lot of negativity towards the poor, and the "urban" people who run afoul of the law.

Republicans dividing the nation by race started with Reagan and his "welfare queens" lie. Republicans pit "rural" voters against "urban" voters, so they never mentioned race, but that's what the "urban/rural" division is and you and I both know that's a racial divide.

Reagan ended the War on Poverty which lifted nearly half of the American poor out of poverty and cut both assistance programs and increased eligibility requirements for the Food stamps, and replaced it with the "war on drugs" with zero tolerance for those arrested. But blacks, Hispanics, and whites caught with small amounts of marijuana were treated quite differently. Whites boys were given a warning. Black and brown kids were sent to prison.

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Mrs. Mao just repeats the Democrat lines, she doesn't write them. That's above her pay grade

I'm not the guy who owns multiple corporations and doesn't know what's in a Financial Statements. When you call me "Mrs. Moa" and suggest I can't write my own posts, how is it I manage to tear your weak-assed arguments to shreds?

You can't attack my posts, so you attack the poster. Every. Single. Time.

I attack the poster? Did you seriously just say that? Read your response to ray in this same post, dumb ass. You're a nasty woman and a race whore.

And I call you Mrs. Mao, not Mrs. Moa. Look at your username and you're a Marxist. It's not an "insult," it's a statement of fact that you're a communist. Everything you write is from the communist manifesto. Why does it bother you to be called what you advocate?

As for "I'm not the guy who owns multiple corporations and doesn't know what's in a Financial Statements," I'd have been glad to explain it to you, but in your typical style you were being a total bitch about it. Why be a bitch about something you now admit you didn't know in the first place? Why not ask a question rather than dive in to calling people racists, skank?

Last edited:
You? Angry and hate filled? Hell no. You're the guy who passes out after two beers and people put your hand in warm water ...

Like what, Dad? What are your 2-3 favorite Scotches?
I have only one Glen livit 12,15, 18,, makes no diff

At least you picked a single malt. I thought you were going to pick a mixed blend. Yes, that's an insult.

Though Glen Livet is the total stereotype scotch. It's fine if you're in a mediocre bar, at least it's always OK. But you can't tell the difference between 12, 15 and 18 years? Glen Livet 12 is the Budweiser of scotches. 15 is decent and 18 is actually pretty good, but it's a couple hundred a bottle.

You really don't know much about Scotches. My favorite by far is Lagavulin, a bargain at $100 a bottle. McClullen 18 is also really good. 12 years is OK.

Glen Livet 12 is under $30 a bottle, and it tastes like it. You need to refine your tastes.

You said you like good scotch, Glen Livet 12 years will do it, that's classic. Any bar has that, again, Budweiser of Scotches

I've had white neighbors there too that were a problem. I addressed that problem the exact same way.

Yes, if our taxes are going to support you, you shouldn't have money to throw these parties all the time. If you do have this money, then you should be using it to pay your rent or buy your kids food with your own money, not use our money for food and shelter and your own money hosting parties for your lowlife non-working friends. And government should not be giving them enough to afford suburban living. I'll support you over there--not over here. You don't belong here which is why the cops are out all the time and we no longer have any peace.

There was no lie about welfare queens. When I delivered home medical equipment many years ago, I was in thousands of their homes. But again, they stayed there, and we maintained where we live. Then the leftists had this great theory: If you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk, and mix that with 1/4 cup of sour curdled milk, the good milk will turn the bad milk good.

People of different races can live together in peace, but people of different cultures can't. Whites live with no problems next to Arabs, Asians, Jewish, Hispanics, anybody that mixes in with the area and people. It's not a skin color issue, it's how people of a color behave themselves. The lies they feed us here in the US are the same lies they feed you in Canada. You have to experience it to truly understand the problem.

Like what, Dad? What are your 2-3 favorite Scotches?
I have only one Glen livit 12,15, 18,, makes no diff

At least you picked a single malt. I thought you were going to pick a mixed blend. Yes, that's an insult.

Though Glen Livet is the total stereotype scotch. It's fine if you're in a mediocre bar, at least it's always OK. But you can't tell the difference between 12, 15 and 18 years? Glen Livet 12 is the Budweiser of scotches. 15 is decent and 18 is actually pretty good, but it's a couple hundred a bottle.

You really don't know much about Scotches. My favorite by far is Lagavulin, a bargain at $100 a bottle. McClullen 18 is also really good. 12 years is OK.

Glen Livet 12 is under $30 a bottle, and it tastes like it. You need to refine your tastes.

You said you like good scotch, Glen Livet 12 years will do it, that's classic. Any bar has that, again, Budweiser of Scotches
When was the last time you bought Glen livit ? the 1.75 liter I think it is, is 95 a bottle and in the scotch bar I hung out in when in Saratoga watching the horses ,I tasted them all...even the smokey one ,,,and in all the places I go to the price for a glass ranges from 12 to 16 so if that's the bud of scotches so be it

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

No, that's what they tell you. This is Democrat playbook page 1: Whatever our failures are, blame the Republicans for it. They've been doing this for decades.

These are leftists--hard core leftists. They've done this in the past and they will do it in the future. There aren't even enough white supremacists to make a difference in all these cities. And if this lying Mayor Beetlejuice believed one ounce of it, she would have called in the National Guard, ask the President for help, and put it to an end two days later. These are all her people and constituents.

Nobody needs to put more gas on the fire. The MSM does that for them very successfully. These liberals love social unrests. That's why they're so against the President stopping them on federal land.

You people don't really think these things through when you read them. Ask yourself, if you were a white supremacist or like, would you go downtown to help these lowlife losers and chance going to prison for ten years for their cause? Nobody is that stupid.

When was the last time you bought Glen livit ? the 1.75 liter I think it is, is 95 a bottle and in the scotch bar I hung out in when in Saratoga watching the horses ,I tasted them all...even the smokey one ,,,and in all the places I go to the price for a glass ranges from 12 to 16 so if that's the bud of scotches so be it

I'm in favor of drinking what you like. Just you made a point of saying you drink "good" Scotches as if you know Scotch, and you don't. You drink the most cliche Scotch. Again, Glen Livet isn't bad, especially if you get at least a 15 year. Preferably 18. But there are better Scotches for the money. You happened to pick Scotch, my favorite liquor. Tough luck on that.

True story. I was working in Europe. One of the guys on my team was Scotch, he lived near Edinburgh. My team meaning I led the team and he was on the team. He was pleasant enough, but very reserved. Not just with me, with everyone. A group of us went out for a drink one night after work and he asked me my favorite Scotch. I thought a second and said Lagavulin. He was quiet for a few seconds and said aaaahhhh, the best Scotch in all of Scotland. After that we were buddies the rest of the project. All you have to do to make friends with a Scotsman, pick his favorite Scotch! LOL

I'm in favor of drinking what you like. Just you made a point of saying you drink "good" Scotches as if you know Scotch, and you don't. You drink the most cliche Scotch. Again, Glen Livet isn't bad, especially if you get at least a 15 year. Preferably 18. But there are better Scotches for the money. You happened to pick Scotch, my favorite liquor. Tough luck on that.

True story. I was working in Europe. One of the guys on my team was Scotch, he lived near Edinburgh. My team meaning I led the team and he was on the team. He was pleasant enough, but very reserved. Not just with me, with everyone. A group of us went out for a drink one night after work and he asked me my favorite Scotch. I thought a second and said Lagavulin. He was quiet for a few seconds and said aaaahhhh, the best Scotch in all of Scotland. After that we were buddies the rest of the project. All you have to do to make friends with a Scotsman, pick his favorite Scotch! LOL
LOL Well I'm sure glad you don't like my Livit

LOL Well I'm sure glad you don't like my Livit

I don't know if you're stupid or you thought that was funny, but I never said that. You really can't read and process information, can you? Be honest

Forum List

Back