🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

Trump is pure scum
President Trump on Monday said he does not plan to visit the U.S. Capitol over the next two days to pay his respects to Rep. John Lewis, the Democratic congressman from Georgia and civil rights icon who died earlier this month.

Speaking to reporters on the South Lawn, Trump was asked whether he planned to visit the Capitol Rotunda, where Lewis’s body will lie in state for private ceremonies before his casket is moved to the steps of the Capitol for public viewing.

“No, I won’t be going, no,” Trump said Monday when asked if he planned to attend the viewing of Lewis’s casket. The president spoke to reporters as he departed the White House en route for North Carolina, where he will participate in a roundtable discussion on the coronavirus crisis.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, who served in Congress alongside Lewis, is expected to visit the Capitol Monday to pay his respects.

Trump the fn racist pos proves he a scumbag a republican ,,,,,but I repeat myself

FULL QUESTIONS
Is President Obama the only U.S. president to not attend the funeral of a Supreme Court justice?

Is President Obama skipping Nancy Reagan’s funeral for a music fest?

FULL ANSWER
Justice Antonin Scalia died on Feb. 13 of natural causes at the age of 79, according to the New York Times. A two-hour funeral service was held on Feb. 20 for Scalia at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C.

Former first lady Nancy Reagan passed away on March 6 due to congestive heart failure. Her funeral took place on March 11 at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California.

President Obama did not attend either funeral.

We told you people on the left that Obama was nothing but a racist!
But Obama isn't a racist like trump

What are you talking about? He's exactly racist like Trump. YOUR claim is that the reason President Trump is not viewing the body of John Lewis is because he's racist. You base that one the color of his skin. Well........... Nancy and Justice Skalia were white. So using your line of reasoning, the only reason Hussein didn't go is because he was racist too!

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."

Rush Limbaugh

And it they don't that is enough, they just make shit up. Pawxsnnews is an Entertainment Network.

Sure they do. That's why when somebody makes such a claim, they can't prove it.

While I don't watch the commie news, Laura Ingraham has clips from their shows every night, usually about a half-dozen or so. If they're not lying, they are twisting things so out of shape they are hardly recognizable.

They are less news organizations than they are brainwashing organizations.

I don't watch CNN. I have the same negative eyerolling reaction to CNN as I do to FOX. I can't tolerate more than 10 minutes of either network.

Well, again, Fox is right, sure. But they have leftists on all day long to speak for themselves. They are the only channel that does that. You're proving yet again you only want to hear the leftist hate filled vitriol that you already think, you don't want to hear both sides

One of the more popular shows on Fox news was Hannity and Colmes. There was nothing right about Colmes. He was a lefty through and through. Yet the Fox audience loved the show and tuned in every night to hear both sides. I even enjoyed some of the points Colmes made from time to time. He was very good.
So what happened to poor Colmes? Too blue?? Kicked him off?

He passed away a few years ago.
Ouch Sorry to hear that
Honestly A little inept debating Hanitty but one reason I watched FOX back in the day Had to be too young to go

To be totally honest, I do record Hannity, but I FF through much of it. His monologs are the worst. He keeps going over the same ole shit over and over and over again, night after night, week after week. I just shake my head and think to myself "How many times do we have to hear this already?" He does do good interviews though so that's why I keep recording it.

I personally like Hannity a lot. But yeah, he gets pretty repetitive.

He also always believes that Democrats will pay for their lies and go to jail when they commit crimes, but they never do. He's so naive.

I particularly like his religious tolerance. He believes you're a Christian if you have Christian values, that's enough. And he's said so many times. I totally agree with that
And it they don't that is enough, they just make shit up. Pawxsnnews is an Entertainment Network.

While I don't watch the commie news, Laura Ingraham has clips from their shows every night, usually about a half-dozen or so. If they're not lying, they are twisting things so out of shape they are hardly recognizable.

I don't watch CNN. I have the same negative eyerolling reaction to CNN as I do to FOX. I can't tolerate more than 10 minutes of either network.

Well, again, Fox is right, sure. But they have leftists on all day long to speak for themselves. They are the only channel that does that. You're proving yet again you only want to hear the leftist hate filled vitriol that you already think, you don't want to hear both sides

One of the more popular shows on Fox news was Hannity and Colmes. There was nothing right about Colmes. He was a lefty through and through. Yet the Fox audience loved the show and tuned in every night to hear both sides. I even enjoyed some of the points Colmes made from time to time. He was very good.

Ouch Sorry to hear that
Honestly A little inept debating Hanitty but one reason I watched FOX back in the day Had to be too young to go

To be totally honest, I do record Hannity, but I FF through much of it. His monologs are the worst. He keeps going over the same ole shit over and over and over again, night after night, week after week. I just shake my head and think to myself "How many times do we have to hear this already?" He does do good interviews though so that's why I keep recording it.

He also always believes that Democrats will pay for their lies and go to jail when they commit crimes, but they never do. He's so naive.

I particularly like his religious tolerance. He believes you're a Christian if you have Christian values, that's enough. And he's said so many times. I totally agree with that

He needs to understand the root word of News is New. All last week he talked about the dossier, Steele, and so on.

Did you find it Entertaining? Its' Hannity nor Rush are news. They are entertainers. They get paid to sell sponsors products or express the ideals from those sponsors. Sorry, it ain't news.

They don't report the news, but they discuss the news. Call it what you like, but they are more reliable than those who do consider themselves news stations or reporters because they tell the (as the late Paul Harvy used to say) rest of the story.

When those other so-called news stations reported that Trump called all Mexicans rapists and murderers, those entertainers pointed out the lies; that Trump never said "all" Mexicans. When Trump said he was a nationalist, the so-called news stations were reporting that what the President actually meant is he was a White Nationalist. We needed the entertainers to point that out to honest people. When the so-called news stations reported that President Trump attacked a Gold Star father, they failed to tell their audience about the part where the father attacked Trump first. You had to tune into entertainment news to find out that part of the story. And the list goes on, and on, and on.

Well I'm sure that Hispanics take comfort that he didn't call them ALL Mexicans and rapists.

White, American men aren't the best people. They're misogynists, and racists, and rapists, and pedophiles, and mass murderers, and some, I assume, are good people. I'm sure that's not offensive to you because I didn't say you're all bad.

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

He needs to understand the root word of News is New. All last week he talked about the dossier, Steele, and so on.

Did you find it Entertaining? Its' Hannity nor Rush are news. They are entertainers. They get paid to sell sponsors products or express the ideals from those sponsors. Sorry, it ain't news.

They don't report the news, but they discuss the news. Call it what you like, but they are more reliable than those who do consider themselves news stations or reporters because they tell the (as the late Paul Harvy used to say) rest of the story.

When those other so-called news stations reported that Trump called all Mexicans rapists and murderers, those entertainers pointed out the lies; that Trump never said "all" Mexicans. When Trump said he was a nationalist, the so-called news stations were reporting that what the President actually meant is he was a White Nationalist. We needed the entertainers to point that out to honest people. When the so-called news stations reported that President Trump attacked a Gold Star father, they failed to tell their audience about the part where the father attacked Trump first. You had to tune into entertainment news to find out that part of the story. And the list goes on, and on, and on.

Well I'm sure that Hispanics take comfort that he didn't call them ALL Mexicans and rapists.

White, American men aren't the best people. They're misogynists, and racists, and rapists, and pedophiles, and mass murderers, and some, I assume, are good people. I'm sure that's not offensive to you because I didn't say you're all bad.

Now you're throwing Hispanics in the mix? You do realize Hispanics are more than just people from Mexico, don't you. In fact there are groups of Hispanics who don't like Mexicans too.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

LOL

Hannity and Colmes ended more than a decade ago. Got anything this decade to show?

Oh, give it a break. It's already been listed in here. Your trolling is noted, Rumpster.

So in other words. you are making it all up. Like I really have time to go through each and every topic to find this "supposed" list of yours. Trust me, if the commies in the House thought that Trump did one thing out of line between government and his businesses, they would have been on him in a heartbeat.

I've seen several leftist news stories on it and the accusations were extremely lame. It's like OMG, Trump owns Morton stock and he uses SALT at dinner. Hang him!

According to the left, that really is the standard for Trump. Any connection no matter how trivial is impeachable

What they don't realize is they are being played for saps. These magazines and news sites make their money by attracting readers and viewers. If there is nothing worth reading, they lose readers which means they lose money. It doesn't matter if the story is true or not, if it gets people there, that's what they need to do.

The past couple of years, news organizations want you to sign up or pay a fee for a subscription to their internet sites. Mind you it's mostly the leftist sites that do it. They are losing readers and viewers all the time.

Have you ever heard the expression "You get what you pay for"? I pay for quality reporting, fact checking, and information I know is accurate and verified. Real journalism costs money. The free shit you get from sources like Breitbart and the Gateway Pundit is worth exactly what you paid for it - nothing. Lies, distortions and outright fake new. Failed fact checks and questionable sources.

Then post links and be done with it. Many pay sites are as paying for a site doesn't make it any more truthful than non-pay sites. The NYT is a pay site, to me it is a left leaning organization that slants news that way. WSJ is another source and it leans to the right. You still pay for the slant. When you mentioned free shit sources you forgot to name, CTV, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, Politico, Daily KOS, Huffington Post, NPR and Alternet.

Wonder why you only mentioned right leaning sources and not left. Oh, wait you are a lefty nut job, with left wing bias and you are a bigot.

The right wing sources I mentioned are specifically owned by right wing billionaires. CTV, CNN, NBC , ABC, MSNBC, NPR are all owned by publically traded corporations, and NPR is a publically owned station. I don't read or use Daily KOS, Huff Post or Alternet as sources. CTV is a Canadian network owned by Bell Media - a publically traded company and it's very slightly right wing.

Overall, we rate CTV News Least Biased based on balanced story selection and minimal use of emotional language. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

CONFLICT OF INTEREST NOTICE: I worked for CTV News Anchor Sandie Rinaldo, and her husband - a corporate, commerical and real estate lawyer, from 1991 to 1996.
No mention of OAN ??

Never been to their site, it is way off base.
So how do you feel about a president who cites them?

Oh, give it a break. It's already been listed in here. Your trolling is noted, Rumpster.

So in other words. you are making it all up. Like I really have time to go through each and every topic to find this "supposed" list of yours. Trust me, if the commies in the House thought that Trump did one thing out of line between government and his businesses, they would have been on him in a heartbeat.

I've seen several leftist news stories on it and the accusations were extremely lame. It's like OMG, Trump owns Morton stock and he uses SALT at dinner. Hang him!

According to the left, that really is the standard for Trump. Any connection no matter how trivial is impeachable

What they don't realize is they are being played for saps. These magazines and news sites make their money by attracting readers and viewers. If there is nothing worth reading, they lose readers which means they lose money. It doesn't matter if the story is true or not, if it gets people there, that's what they need to do.

The past couple of years, news organizations want you to sign up or pay a fee for a subscription to their internet sites. Mind you it's mostly the leftist sites that do it. They are losing readers and viewers all the time.

Have you ever heard the expression "You get what you pay for"? I pay for quality reporting, fact checking, and information I know is accurate and verified. Real journalism costs money. The free shit you get from sources like Breitbart and the Gateway Pundit is worth exactly what you paid for it - nothing. Lies, distortions and outright fake new. Failed fact checks and questionable sources.

Then post links and be done with it. Many pay sites are as paying for a site doesn't make it any more truthful than non-pay sites. The NYT is a pay site, to me it is a left leaning organization that slants news that way. WSJ is another source and it leans to the right. You still pay for the slant. When you mentioned free shit sources you forgot to name, CTV, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, Politico, Daily KOS, Huffington Post, NPR and Alternet.

Wonder why you only mentioned right leaning sources and not left. Oh, wait you are a lefty nut job, with left wing bias and you are a bigot.

The right wing sources I mentioned are specifically owned by right wing billionaires. CTV, CNN, NBC , ABC, MSNBC, NPR are all owned by publically traded corporations, and NPR is a publically owned station. I don't read or use Daily KOS, Huff Post or Alternet as sources. CTV is a Canadian network owned by Bell Media - a publically traded company and it's very slightly right wing.

Overall, we rate CTV News Least Biased based on balanced story selection and minimal use of emotional language. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

CONFLICT OF INTEREST NOTICE: I worked for CTV News Anchor Sandie Rinaldo, and her husband - a corporate, commerical and real estate lawyer, from 1991 to 1996.
No mention of OAN ??

LOL You got him

No mention of OAN ??

LOL You got him

If you're talking about me, he didn't get anybody. He's been on my iggy list for about a year or so now.

• Thanks

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Now you're throwing Hispanics in the mix? You do realize Hispanics are more than just people from Mexico, don't you. In fact there are groups of Hispanics who don't like Mexicans too.

Why do you focus on hate, bigotry and racism? Is it merely an effort to justify your own bigotry?

Why do trust the people who are screwing you over, and mistrust the people who are in the same boat as you are? Republicans divide the races, because they know that there are more working people than the elites they serve. They keep you hating on non-whites because as long as you fear minorities, they can keep working Americans from voting for their own best interests.

Vote Republican and you get a crashed economy, lower income, high unemployment, and tax cuts for billionaires. The wealthy are going to pick the bones of this crashed economy, picking assets and customers of the 150,000 small businesses which have permanently closed, leaving you with lower property values, lower income, and no health insurance.

How many times are you going to let them do this to you until you smarten up?

Millions are going to lose their unemployment, thanks to the Trump/GOP bulshit.
Read and weep for all those who are effected by this bullshit incompetence!
Why should the rest of us pay for people to sit on their asses. If unemployment benifits are out they're out. Where is the short fall supposed to come from other than someone else's pocket, asshole?
You frigging morons seem to believe in money trees , santa claus, the easter bunny and all sorts of other silly shit.

Simple Simon speaks again. Let's dumb it down for the fools:

a. Unemployment is paid to people who had jobs.
b. Most employed people rent or own a home and have a mortgage
c. No employment, no UE Insurance no money to pay the rent or mortgage.
d. Property owner or funding company / bank, kicks the family out.
e. Property stay unoccupied
f. And so a new housing crisis develops.

No mention of OAN ??

LOL You got him

If you're talking about me, he didn't get anybody. He's been on my iggy list for about a year or so now.
LOL

Dumbfuck, if I'm on your ignore, how do you know Eddie responded to my post? If I was really on your ignore, you wouldn't have known he was talking to me. What you saw was a response to Papageorgio's post, so you clearly know Eddie was talking about Papageorgio and not you; and clearly, you posted what you did to feign ignoring me.

It's dumb enough to put yourself into a position where you can't defend yourself -- but to lie about putting people on ignore is even dumber.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Why do you focus on hate, bigotry and racism? Is it merely an effort to justify your own bigotry?

Why do trust the people who are screwing you over, and mistrust the people who are in the same boat as you are? Republicans divide the races, because they know that there are more working people than the elites they serve. They keep you hating on non-whites because as long as you fear minorities, they can keep working Americans from voting for their own best interests.

Vote Republican and you get a crashed economy, lower income, high unemployment, and tax cuts for billionaires. The wealthy are going to pick the bones of this crashed economy, picking assets and customers of the 150,000 small businesses which have permanently closed, leaving you with lower property values, lower income, and no health insurance.

They feed on their own hatred. And Hannity shovels it.

Why should the rest of us pay for people to sit on their asses. If unemployment benifits are out they're out. Where is the short fall supposed to come from other than someone else's pocket, asshole?
You frigging morons seem to believe in money trees , santa claus, the easter bunny and all sorts of other silly shit.

The right can't wait for that housing crisis. Just like 2008, the mega wealthy with both capital and credit, can scoop up the foreclosures, cheap, and hold them until the economy improves.

Trump is pure scum
President Trump on Monday said he does not plan to visit the U.S. Capitol over the next two days to pay his respects to Rep. John Lewis, the Democratic congressman from Georgia and civil rights icon who died earlier this month.

Speaking to reporters on the South Lawn, Trump was asked whether he planned to visit the Capitol Rotunda, where Lewis’s body will lie in state for private ceremonies before his casket is moved to the steps of the Capitol for public viewing.

“No, I won’t be going, no,” Trump said Monday when asked if he planned to attend the viewing of Lewis’s casket. The president spoke to reporters as he departed the White House en route for North Carolina, where he will participate in a roundtable discussion on the coronavirus crisis.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, who served in Congress alongside Lewis, is expected to visit the Capitol Monday to pay his respects.

Trump the fn racist pos proves he a scumbag a republican ,,,,,but I repeat myself

The left needs to make up thier minds. Other threads the left was claiming it would be an insult if Trump were to show up and now you are upset he won't. It doesn't matter what he does, he will piss you off, go or not go. He can't win, so I really don't blame him for taking care of what he needs to do.
And when you say you're bi partisan you dis like both parties equally ,pardon me but I don't believe you
I dislike both parties, I do align with conservative economics but neither party believes in conservatism. I’m for lower taxes however we need higher taxes and less spending to pay down debt. I’m not a Republican because it is no longer principled, neither are Democrats. I love real liberals and real conservatives however they are now few and far between. I agree more with Republicans than Democrats however I’m not going to abandon principles to do so.

Trump is pure scum

The left needs to make up thier minds. Other threads the left was claiming it would be an insult if Trump were to show up and now you are upset he won't. It doesn't matter what he does, he will piss you off, go or not go. He can't win, so I really don't blame him for taking care of what he needs to do.
And when you say you're bi partisan you dis like both parties equally ,pardon me but I don't believe you
I dislike both parties, I do align with conservative economics but neither party believes in conservatism. I’m for lower taxes however we need higher taxes and less spending to pay down debt. I’m not a Republican because it is no longer principled, neither are Democrats. I love real liberals and real conservatives however they are now few and far between. I agree more with Republicans than Democrats however I’m not going to abandon principles to do so.
And I the opposite but you're one of the very few here who's views I respect

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

So how did the Republicans divide the races? Which party is it that brings up race constantly? Who is rioting in these liberal cities, Republicans? And why are they rioting? Because a white cop killed a black career criminal by accident. And which presidential candidate called the other a racist with nothing to back him up? Which party had their congress critters refer to the President as racist?

It's your people who are trying to divide this country by race, not ours. Hate the races? When did I say I hated anybody? But yes, I would like to see this country split into two countries, and not because of race. I would like to see Democrats on one side, and us Republicans on the other. When the land tradeoff is complete, we build a huge Trump wall to keep the Democrats out, and I don't care what color or ethnic background they are.

• Love

No mention of OAN ??

Depends upon context, wouldn’t it? I’m not likely to vote for extremist that use Daily Kos, Oan or other extreme cites, like those. Also not going to vote for rich old white men who are out of touch with reality, which means I won’t be voting for a Republican or Democrat this fall.

The right can't wait for that housing crisis. Just like 2008, the mega wealthy with both capital and credit, can scoop up the foreclosures, cheap, and hold them until the economy improves.

You aren’t very bright, the rich love economies to flourish because they will make a lot of money. When the economy struggles they make money but not as quickly as in a good economy. They make money either way. They think differently than most people that allows them to see opportunity when others see nothing. Being jealous seems to make people bitter.

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

So how did the Republicans divide the races? Which party is it that brings up race constantly? Who is rioting in these liberal cities, Republicans? And why are they rioting? Because a white cop killed a black career criminal by accident. And which presidential candidate called the other a racist with nothing to back him up? Which party had their congress critters refer to the President as racist?

It's your people who are trying to divide this country by race, not ours. Hate the races? When did I say I hated anybody? But yes, I would like to see this country split into two countries, and not because of race. I would like to see Democrats on one side, and us Republicans on the other. When the land tradeoff is complete, we build a huge Trump wall to keep the Democrats out, and I don't care what color or ethnic background they are.
LOL the last wall trump wanted built is falling apart ,,,or didn't you hear??

But Obama isn't a racist like trump

Exactly! He's a racist in his own special way.
Todd Obama was smart a gentleman ,knew how to talk to others listened to his advisers left America in good shape and NOW we have the POS ,the low life scumbag you gave us ?? And you call yourself an American ?

Obama read a decent teleprompter.

Made race relations worse, stunted economic growth, an empty suit.

Ouch Sorry to hear that

Ouch Sorry to hear that

LOL the last wall trump wanted built is falling apart ,,,or didn't you hear??

What are you talking about? The wall is doing just fine. The only failure with the wall are Democrats, because they want to flood our country with third-worlders.

Forum List

Back