🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

And it they don't that is enough, they just make shit up. Pawxsnnews is an Entertainment Network.

Sure they do. That's why when somebody makes such a claim, they can't prove it.

While I don't watch the commie news, Laura Ingraham has clips from their shows every night, usually about a half-dozen or so. If they're not lying, they are twisting things so out of shape they are hardly recognizable.

They are less news organizations than they are brainwashing organizations.

I don't watch CNN. I have the same negative eyerolling reaction to CNN as I do to FOX. I can't tolerate more than 10 minutes of either network.

Well, again, Fox is right, sure. But they have leftists on all day long to speak for themselves. They are the only channel that does that. You're proving yet again you only want to hear the leftist hate filled vitriol that you already think, you don't want to hear both sides

One of the more popular shows on Fox news was Hannity and Colmes. There was nothing right about Colmes. He was a lefty through and through. Yet the Fox audience loved the show and tuned in every night to hear both sides. I even enjoyed some of the points Colmes made from time to time. He was very good.
So what happened to poor Colmes? Too blue?? Kicked him off?

He passed away a few years ago.
Ouch Sorry to hear that
Honestly A little inept debating Hanitty but one reason I watched FOX back in the day Had to be too young to go

To be totally honest, I do record Hannity, but I FF through much of it. His monologs are the worst. He keeps going over the same ole shit over and over and over again, night after night, week after week. I just shake my head and think to myself "How many times do we have to hear this already?" He does do good interviews though so that's why I keep recording it.

I personally like Hannity a lot. But yeah, he gets pretty repetitive.

He also always believes that Democrats will pay for their lies and go to jail when they commit crimes, but they never do. He's so naive.

I particularly like his religious tolerance. He believes you're a Christian if you have Christian values, that's enough. And he's said so many times. I totally agree with that

Oh, give it a break. It's already been listed in here. Your trolling is noted, Rumpster.

So in other words. you are making it all up. Like I really have time to go through each and every topic to find this "supposed" list of yours. Trust me, if the commies in the House thought that Trump did one thing out of line between government and his businesses, they would have been on him in a heartbeat.

I've seen several leftist news stories on it and the accusations were extremely lame. It's like OMG, Trump owns Morton stock and he uses SALT at dinner. Hang him!

According to the left, that really is the standard for Trump. Any connection no matter how trivial is impeachable

What they don't realize is they are being played for saps. These magazines and news sites make their money by attracting readers and viewers. If there is nothing worth reading, they lose readers which means they lose money. It doesn't matter if the story is true or not, if it gets people there, that's what they need to do.

The past couple of years, news organizations want you to sign up or pay a fee for a subscription to their internet sites. Mind you it's mostly the leftist sites that do it. They are losing readers and viewers all the time.

Have you ever heard the expression "You get what you pay for"? I pay for quality reporting, fact checking, and information I know is accurate and verified. Real journalism costs money. The free shit you get from sources like Breitbart and the Gateway Pundit is worth exactly what you paid for it - nothing. Lies, distortions and outright fake new. Failed fact checks and questionable sources.

Then post links and be done with it. Many pay sites are as paying for a site doesn't make it any more truthful than non-pay sites. The NYT is a pay site, to me it is a left leaning organization that slants news that way. WSJ is another source and it leans to the right. You still pay for the slant. When you mentioned free shit sources you forgot to name, CTV, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, Politico, Daily KOS, Huffington Post, NPR and Alternet.

Wonder why you only mentioned right leaning sources and not left. Oh, wait you are a lefty nut job, with left wing bias and you are a bigot.

The right wing sources I mentioned are specifically owned by right wing billionaires. CTV, CNN, NBC , ABC, MSNBC, NPR are all owned by publically traded corporations, and NPR is a publically owned station. I don't read or use Daily KOS, Huff Post or Alternet as sources. CTV is a Canadian network owned by Bell Media - a publically traded company and it's very slightly right wing.

Overall, we rate CTV News Least Biased based on balanced story selection and minimal use of emotional language. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

CONFLICT OF INTEREST NOTICE: I worked for CTV News Anchor Sandie Rinaldo, and her husband - a corporate, commerical and real estate lawyer, from 1991 to 1996.

The right wing sources I mentioned are specifically owned by right wing billionaires.

Who owns the Washington Post?

Bezos has no direct involvement in the operation of WAPO, and his interest are ALWAYS disclosed in their reporting. The same cannot be said for Murdoch, Mercer or the Sinclairs.

Oh, give it a break. It's already been listed in here. Your trolling is noted, Rumpster.

So in other words. you are making it all up. Like I really have time to go through each and every topic to find this "supposed" list of yours. Trust me, if the commies in the House thought that Trump did one thing out of line between government and his businesses, they would have been on him in a heartbeat.

I've seen several leftist news stories on it and the accusations were extremely lame. It's like OMG, Trump owns Morton stock and he uses SALT at dinner. Hang him!

According to the left, that really is the standard for Trump. Any connection no matter how trivial is impeachable

What they don't realize is they are being played for saps. These magazines and news sites make their money by attracting readers and viewers. If there is nothing worth reading, they lose readers which means they lose money. It doesn't matter if the story is true or not, if it gets people there, that's what they need to do.

The past couple of years, news organizations want you to sign up or pay a fee for a subscription to their internet sites. Mind you it's mostly the leftist sites that do it. They are losing readers and viewers all the time.

Have you ever heard the expression "You get what you pay for"? I pay for quality reporting, fact checking, and information I know is accurate and verified. Real journalism costs money. The free shit you get from sources like Breitbart and the Gateway Pundit is worth exactly what you paid for it - nothing. Lies, distortions and outright fake new. Failed fact checks and questionable sources.

I like news that brings in both sides, like Fox. You "pay" to hear only one side of every story, the side you already agree with. It's pretty pathetic. You just pick out the stories that tell you what you already want to think.

You sure are obsessed with Brietbart news. I didn't even know they were still online since Andrew died and their major contributors left. I guess you're keeping them in business
FOX has been designated for years as entertainment , NOT news When you have a Trump kiss ass like the ah Hanitty how can you call it a news station?
Now MSNBC is a DEM station ..with all dem broadcasters difference is they don't lie to your face

And it's about as trustworthy as Foxnews as well. I watch and listen to CBS and ABC news and they factcheck good almost 100% of the time. But they have been known to announce take backs unlike Pauxsnews and MSNBC.

Just because they are reporting accurately doesn't mean they are reporting everything. That's why Fox has the most watched news channel on cable. They give you what the others don't tell you.

And it they don't that is enough, they just make shit up. Pawxsnnews is an Entertainment Network.

FoxNews is the ONLY major news source that allows both sides to present their views. Fake News presents nothing but what Democrat's think
Madow doesn't lie Brings the news every night without any bullshit Yes kaz ,many in the media despise Trump And with good reason He's a cancer upon America

MSNBC misquotes Trump and attacks him for their misquote instead of what he said all the time. They're liar, liar pants on fire in any reasonable fact check

Maddow has been caught numerous times out and out lying. Posted it in this thread, but the left isn't interested in facts.
Ever hear Hanltty spout his numerous lies?? Ever say anything about it here ?

I haven't listened to Hannity since Colmes left.

I was responding to these two quotes: Now MSNBC is a DEM station ..with all dem broadcasters difference is they don't lie to your face
and
Madow doesn't lie Brings the news every night without any bullshit Yes kaz ,many in the media despise Trump And with good reason He's a cancer upon America

Not sure who posted those two posts however that was what I was responding to.

While I don't watch the commie news, Laura Ingraham has clips from their shows every night, usually about a half-dozen or so. If they're not lying, they are twisting things so out of shape they are hardly recognizable.

I don't watch CNN. I have the same negative eyerolling reaction to CNN as I do to FOX. I can't tolerate more than 10 minutes of either network.

Well, again, Fox is right, sure. But they have leftists on all day long to speak for themselves. They are the only channel that does that. You're proving yet again you only want to hear the leftist hate filled vitriol that you already think, you don't want to hear both sides

One of the more popular shows on Fox news was Hannity and Colmes. There was nothing right about Colmes. He was a lefty through and through. Yet the Fox audience loved the show and tuned in every night to hear both sides. I even enjoyed some of the points Colmes made from time to time. He was very good.

Ouch Sorry to hear that
Honestly A little inept debating Hanitty but one reason I watched FOX back in the day Had to be too young to go

To be totally honest, I do record Hannity, but I FF through much of it. His monologs are the worst. He keeps going over the same ole shit over and over and over again, night after night, week after week. I just shake my head and think to myself "How many times do we have to hear this already?" He does do good interviews though so that's why I keep recording it.

He also always believes that Democrats will pay for their lies and go to jail when they commit crimes, but they never do. He's so naive.

I particularly like his religious tolerance. He believes you're a Christian if you have Christian values, that's enough. And he's said so many times. I totally agree with that
I won't say what I think of him but I'm sure you have an idea

I like news that brings in both sides, like Fox. You "pay" to hear only one side of every story, the side you already agree with. It's pretty pathetic. You just pick out the stories that tell you what you already want to think.

You sure are obsessed with Brietbart news. I didn't even know they were still online since Andrew died and their major contributors left. I guess you're keeping them in business
FOX has been designated for years as entertainment , NOT news When you have a Trump kiss ass like the ah Hanitty how can you call it a news station?
Now MSNBC is a DEM station ..with all dem broadcasters difference is they don't lie to your face

And it's about as trustworthy as Foxnews as well. I watch and listen to CBS and ABC news and they factcheck good almost 100% of the time. But they have been known to announce take backs unlike Pauxsnews and MSNBC.

Just because they are reporting accurately doesn't mean they are reporting everything. That's why Fox has the most watched news channel on cable. They give you what the others don't tell you.

FoxNews is the ONLY major news source that allows both sides to present their views. Fake News presents nothing but what Democrat's think

MSNBC misquotes Trump and attacks him for their misquote instead of what he said all the time. They're liar, liar pants on fire in any reasonable fact check

Maddow has been caught numerous times out and out lying. Posted it in this thread, but the left isn't interested in facts.

I was responding to these two quotes: Now MSNBC is a DEM station ..with all dem broadcasters difference is they don't lie to your face
and

I'll take credit

and

I'll take credit

Then you are wrong. Maddow and Hannity are the same, just the opposite side of the aisle.

Ouch Sorry to hear that

He needs to understand the root word of News is New. All last week he talked about the dossier, Steele, and so on.

and

I'll take credit

Then you are wrong. Maddow and Hannity are the same, just the opposite side of the aisle.
Then we'll just have to agree to disagree

Then post links and be done with it. Many pay sites are as paying for a site doesn't make it any more truthful than non-pay sites. The NYT is a pay site, to me it is a left leaning organization that slants news that way. WSJ is another source and it leans to the right. You still pay for the slant. When you mentioned free shit sources you forgot to name, CTV, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, Politico, Daily KOS, Huffington Post, NPR and Alternet.

Wonder why you only mentioned right leaning sources and not left. Oh, wait you are a lefty nut job, with left wing bias and you are a bigot.

The right wing sources I mentioned are specifically owned by right wing billionaires. CTV, CNN, NBC , ABC, MSNBC, NPR are all owned by publically traded corporations, and NPR is a publically owned station. I don't read or use Daily KOS, Huff Post or Alternet as sources. CTV is a Canadian network owned by Bell Media - a publically traded company and it's very slightly right wing.

Overall, we rate CTV News Least Biased based on balanced story selection and minimal use of emotional language. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

CONFLICT OF INTEREST NOTICE: I worked for CTV News Anchor Sandie Rinaldo, and her husband - a corporate, commerical and real estate lawyer, from 1991 to 1996.

The right wing sources I mentioned are specifically owned by right wing billionaires.

Who owns the Washington Post?

Bezos has no direct involvement in the operation of WAPO, and his interest are ALWAYS disclosed in their reporting. The same cannot be said for Murdoch, Mercer or the Sinclairs.

Bezos has no direct involvement in the operation of WAPO,

So you say. Left-wing billionaire.

and his interest are ALWAYS disclosed in their reporting.

I'll take that claim with a large grain of salt.

Can we let the Democrat riots get worse and use the excuse to give cities a good scrubbing.

Scrub all you want, they will still be blue. Democrats are not very bright people. I know that living in the suburbs of Cleveland. They keep voting for the same failures election after election. It doesn't matter what they do, or how bad the city gets. Just keep voting them in.

NYC is a great example. AOC won her primary smoking her opponent. And in the general election, she will likely win that as well. If it were Republican controlled, a person like her would be tossed out on their ass. Republican or not, voters would have too much shame voting in a ding-dong like her. But.......Democrats have no shame at all as we both know.

and

I'll take credit

And the facts be damned?

Can we let the Democrat riots get worse and use the excuse to give cities a good scrubbing.

Scrub all you want, they will still be blue. Democrats are not very bright people. I know that living in the suburbs of Cleveland. They keep voting for the same failures election after election. It doesn't matter what they do, or how bad the city gets. Just keep voting them in.

NYC is a great example. AOC won her primary smoking her opponent. And in the general election, she will likely win that as well. If it were Republican controlled, a person like her would be tossed out on their ass. Republican or not, voters would have too much shame voting in a ding-dong like her. But.......Democrats have no shame at all as we both know.
You have a congress, mainly a senate, full of hypocrites , lying scum like Graham who are far worse than AOC

and

I'll take credit

And the facts be damned?
Show me facts that prove she's a liar

You have a congress, mainly a senate, full of hypocrites , lying scum like Graham who are far worse than AOC

Trust me, nobody in Congress left or right is more lost than that dingy. She's more confused than a baby in a topless bar. She doesn't know what she's talking about, not even in her major, she has zero common sense, and for crying out loud, she is so behind in times, she didn't even know what a garbage disposal was. She talks like a 12 year old too. They finally got her to stop using the work "like" every other sentence.

and

I'll take credit

And the facts be damned?

I posted them earlier in this very thread and you didn't read it? WTH? From a left leaning site. You need it spoon fed to you?

Here are just six. PolitiFact | Rachel Maddow

Then we have True and mostly true at 38%, with half true, mostly false, false and Liar, Lair Pants on fire at 62%. Again, tell me that she doesn't lie! :laughing0301:

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: kaz

True. You're not mature enough to separate your political feelings from your personal feelings. You're a zealot like the lot of Democrats are

True. You're not mature enough to separate your political feelings from your personal feelings. You're a zealot like the lot of Democrats are

You can't keep some of the Republicans out of that mix either. We have a good share of TDS conservative and Republicans.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

and

I'll take credit

And the facts be damned?

Besides, I already answered this. To start with, Maddow repeats all the left's misquotes of Trump. Misquotes are lies. Every supposed Trump is a racist quote is a misquote, and she repeats them all the time.

She lies that Republicans are against immigration. hey are against illegal immigration, not immigration. She repeats the lie that Democrats wanted to do something about the Wuhan virus before Trump, which is a lie. They attacked him for being racist when he started travel restrictions in January.

She lies all the time to protect China from their actions over the Wuhan virus because Trump

Forum List

Back