🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

Then we'll just have to agree to disagree

And the facts be damned?
Show me facts that prove she's a liar

Besides, I already answered this. To start with, Maddow repeats all the left's misquotes of Trump. Misquotes are lies. Every supposed Trump is a racist quote is a misquote, and she repeats them all the time.

She lies that Republicans are against immigration. They are against illegal immigration, not immigration.

She repeats the lie that Democrats wanted to do something about the Wuhan virus before Trump, which is a lie. They attacked him for being racist when he started travel restrictions in January.

She lies all the time to protect China from their actions over the Wuhan virus because Trump.

She lied constantly about Trump and Russia as well as Biden and the Ukraine.

She's a whack job. I'm not surprised you like her

Oh, give it a break. It's already been listed in here. Your trolling is noted, Rumpster.

So in other words. you are making it all up. Like I really have time to go through each and every topic to find this "supposed" list of yours. Trust me, if the commies in the House thought that Trump did one thing out of line between government and his businesses, they would have been on him in a heartbeat.

I've seen several leftist news stories on it and the accusations were extremely lame. It's like OMG, Trump owns Morton stock and he uses SALT at dinner. Hang him!

According to the left, that really is the standard for Trump. Any connection no matter how trivial is impeachable

What they don't realize is they are being played for saps. These magazines and news sites make their money by attracting readers and viewers. If there is nothing worth reading, they lose readers which means they lose money. It doesn't matter if the story is true or not, if it gets people there, that's what they need to do.

The past couple of years, news organizations want you to sign up or pay a fee for a subscription to their internet sites. Mind you it's mostly the leftist sites that do it. They are losing readers and viewers all the time.

Have you ever heard the expression "You get what you pay for"? I pay for quality reporting, fact checking, and information I know is accurate and verified. Real journalism costs money. The free shit you get from sources like Breitbart and the Gateway Pundit is worth exactly what you paid for it - nothing. Lies, distortions and outright fake new. Failed fact checks and questionable sources.

I like news that brings in both sides, like Fox. You "pay" to hear only one side of every story, the side you already agree with. It's pretty pathetic. You just pick out the stories that tell you what you already want to think.

You sure are obsessed with Brietbart news. I didn't even know they were still online since Andrew died and their major contributors left. I guess you're keeping them in business
FOX has been designated for years as entertainment , NOT news When you have a Trump kiss ass like the ah Hanitty how can you call it a news station?
Now MSNBC is a DEM station ..with all dem broadcasters difference is they don't lie to your face

And it's about as trustworthy as Foxnews as well. I watch and listen to CBS and ABC news and they factcheck good almost 100% of the time. But they have been known to announce take backs unlike Pauxsnews and MSNBC.

Just because they are reporting accurately doesn't mean they are reporting everything. That's why Fox has the most watched news channel on cable. They give you what the others don't tell you.

And it they don't that is enough, they just make shit up. Pawxsnnews is an Entertainment Network.

FoxNews is the ONLY major news source that allows both sides to present their views. Fake News presents nothing but what Democrat's think
Madow doesn't lie Brings the news every night without any bullshit Yes kaz ,many in the media despise Trump And with good reason He's a cancer upon America

MSNBC misquotes Trump and attacks him for their misquote instead of what he said all the time. They're liar, liar pants on fire in any reasonable fact check

Maddow has been caught numerous times out and out lying. Posted it in this thread, but the left isn't interested in facts.
Ever hear Hanltty spout his numerous lies?? Ever say anything about it here ?

I haven't listened to Hannity since Colmes left.

I was responding to these two quotes: Now MSNBC is a DEM station ..with all dem broadcasters difference is they don't lie to your face
and
Madow doesn't lie Brings the news every night without any bullshit Yes kaz ,many in the media despise Trump And with good reason He's a cancer upon America

Not sure who posted those two posts however that was what I was responding to.
I'll take credit

Then you are wrong. Maddow and Hannity are the same, just the opposite side of the aisle.
Sorry pap Hanitty is a pos Madow has class

And the facts be damned?

To eddiew, they aren't "facts" unless he wants them to be right, and if he wants them to be right, they are facts
Fact!!! I believe and you don't Russia helped Trump in the 2016 election

You just proved what you are by disagreeing with my post detailing Maddow's lies. You want a liar, you don't care what's true and what's not true. You just want someone to tell you what you want to hear

Oh, give it a break. It's already been listed in here. Your trolling is noted, Rumpster.

So in other words. you are making it all up. Like I really have time to go through each and every topic to find this "supposed" list of yours. Trust me, if the commies in the House thought that Trump did one thing out of line between government and his businesses, they would have been on him in a heartbeat.

I've seen several leftist news stories on it and the accusations were extremely lame. It's like OMG, Trump owns Morton stock and he uses SALT at dinner. Hang him!

According to the left, that really is the standard for Trump. Any connection no matter how trivial is impeachable

What they don't realize is they are being played for saps. These magazines and news sites make their money by attracting readers and viewers. If there is nothing worth reading, they lose readers which means they lose money. It doesn't matter if the story is true or not, if it gets people there, that's what they need to do.

The past couple of years, news organizations want you to sign up or pay a fee for a subscription to their internet sites. Mind you it's mostly the leftist sites that do it. They are losing readers and viewers all the time.

Have you ever heard the expression "You get what you pay for"? I pay for quality reporting, fact checking, and information I know is accurate and verified. Real journalism costs money. The free shit you get from sources like Breitbart and the Gateway Pundit is worth exactly what you paid for it - nothing. Lies, distortions and outright fake new. Failed fact checks and questionable sources.

I like news that brings in both sides, like Fox. You "pay" to hear only one side of every story, the side you already agree with. It's pretty pathetic. You just pick out the stories that tell you what you already want to think.

You sure are obsessed with Brietbart news. I didn't even know they were still online since Andrew died and their major contributors left. I guess you're keeping them in business
FOX has been designated for years as entertainment , NOT news When you have a Trump kiss ass like the ah Hanitty how can you call it a news station?
Now MSNBC is a DEM station ..with all dem broadcasters difference is they don't lie to your face

And it's about as trustworthy as Foxnews as well. I watch and listen to CBS and ABC news and they factcheck good almost 100% of the time. But they have been known to announce take backs unlike Pauxsnews and MSNBC.

Just because they are reporting accurately doesn't mean they are reporting everything. That's why Fox has the most watched news channel on cable. They give you what the others don't tell you.

And it they don't that is enough, they just make shit up. Pawxsnnews is an Entertainment Network.

FoxNews is the ONLY major news source that allows both sides to present their views. Fake News presents nothing but what Democrat's think

MSNBC misquotes Trump and attacks him for their misquote instead of what he said all the time. They're liar, liar pants on fire in any reasonable fact check

Maddow has been caught numerous times out and out lying. Posted it in this thread, but the left isn't interested in facts.
Ever hear Hanltty spout his numerous lies?? Ever say anything about it here ?

I haven't listened to Hannity since Colmes left.

I was responding to these two quotes: Now MSNBC is a DEM station ..with all dem broadcasters difference is they don't lie to your face
and

Not sure who posted those two posts however that was what I was responding to.
I'll take credit

Then you are wrong. Maddow and Hannity are the same, just the opposite side of the aisle.

Sorry, the argument you laid out was MSNBC and Maddow didn't lie, I proved that they did. Had nothing to do with Hannity. Next time try not to believe partisan BS and you won't be proven wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Sorry, the argument you laid out was MSNBC and Maddow didn't lie, I proved that they did. Had nothing to do with Hannity. Next time try not to believe partisan BS and you won't be proven wrong.

You don't understand how it works for the left.

If Hannity and Maddow both lie, that makes it OK that Maddow lies, Hannity lies. And it makes Hannity evil for lying.

Yes, on one hand they are obvious and stupid. Sorry, that's all I've got

And the facts be damned?

To eddiew, they aren't "facts" unless he wants them to be right, and if he wants them to be right, they are facts

You just proved what you are by disagreeing with my post detailing Maddow's lies. You want a liar, you don't care what's true and what's not true. You just want someone to tell you what you want to hear
What can I tell you kaz Don't we all like to hear what we like to hear?? BUT if I hear obvious BS I know enough not to believe it

Trump is pure scum
President Trump on Monday said he does not plan to visit the U.S. Capitol over the next two days to pay his respects to Rep. John Lewis, the Democratic congressman from Georgia and civil rights icon who died earlier this month.

Speaking to reporters on the South Lawn, Trump was asked whether he planned to visit the Capitol Rotunda, where Lewis’s body will lie in state for private ceremonies before his casket is moved to the steps of the Capitol for public viewing.

“No, I won’t be going, no,” Trump said Monday when asked if he planned to attend the viewing of Lewis’s casket. The president spoke to reporters as he departed the White House en route for North Carolina, where he will participate in a roundtable discussion on the coronavirus crisis.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, who served in Congress alongside Lewis, is expected to visit the Capitol Monday to pay his respects.

Trump the fn racist pos proves he a scumbag a republican ,,,,,but I repeat myself

And the facts be damned?

What can I tell you kaz Don't we all like to hear what we like to hear?? BUT if I hear obvious BS I know enough not to believe it

Since you love Rachel Maddow and believe what she says, that totally undercuts what you just claimed. He's a moon bat Democrat partisan, she doesn't care at all what is true

News flash. The National Enquirer isn’t quality reporting. Failed fact checks and NO real sources? That’s CNN, MSNBC, the NY Slimes, Washington Compost. There’s your fake news that you swallow and beg for more.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump is pure scum
President Trump on Monday said he does not plan to visit the U.S. Capitol over the next two days to pay his respects to Rep. John Lewis, the Democratic congressman from Georgia and civil rights icon who died earlier this month.

Speaking to reporters on the South Lawn, Trump was asked whether he planned to visit the Capitol Rotunda, where Lewis’s body will lie in state for private ceremonies before his casket is moved to the steps of the Capitol for public viewing.

“No, I won’t be going, no,” Trump said Monday when asked if he planned to attend the viewing of Lewis’s casket. The president spoke to reporters as he departed the White House en route for North Carolina, where he will participate in a roundtable discussion on the coronavirus crisis.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, who served in Congress alongside Lewis, is expected to visit the Capitol Monday to pay his respects.

Trump the fn racist pos proves he a scumbag a republican ,,,,,but I repeat myself

The left needs to make up thier minds. Other threads the left was claiming it would be an insult if Trump were to show up and now you are upset he won't. It doesn't matter what he does, he will piss you off, go or not go. He can't win, so I really don't blame him for taking care of what he needs to do.

Sure they do. That's why when somebody makes such a claim, they can't prove it.

While I don't watch the commie news, Laura Ingraham has clips from their shows every night, usually about a half-dozen or so. If they're not lying, they are twisting things so out of shape they are hardly recognizable.

They are less news organizations than they are brainwashing organizations.

I don't watch CNN. I have the same negative eyerolling reaction to CNN as I do to FOX. I can't tolerate more than 10 minutes of either network.

Well, again, Fox is right, sure. But they have leftists on all day long to speak for themselves. They are the only channel that does that. You're proving yet again you only want to hear the leftist hate filled vitriol that you already think, you don't want to hear both sides

One of the more popular shows on Fox news was Hannity and Colmes. There was nothing right about Colmes. He was a lefty through and through. Yet the Fox audience loved the show and tuned in every night to hear both sides. I even enjoyed some of the points Colmes made from time to time. He was very good.
Colmes was one of the few liberals who’s didn’t feel the need to scream, curse, or belittle the other side constantly. Colmes gave you what he believed without a lot of the unnecessary BS. Something a lot of Dims could learn from.

Trump is pure scum

FULL QUESTIONS
Is President Obama the only U.S. president to not attend the funeral of a Supreme Court justice?

Is President Obama skipping Nancy Reagan’s funeral for a music fest?

FULL ANSWER
Justice Antonin Scalia died on Feb. 13 of natural causes at the age of 79, according to the New York Times. A two-hour funeral service was held on Feb. 20 for Scalia at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C.

Former first lady Nancy Reagan passed away on March 6 due to congestive heart failure. Her funeral took place on March 11 at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California.

President Obama did not attend either funeral.

We told you people on the left that Obama was nothing but a racist!

While I don't watch the commie news, Laura Ingraham has clips from their shows every night, usually about a half-dozen or so. If they're not lying, they are twisting things so out of shape they are hardly recognizable.

I don't watch CNN. I have the same negative eyerolling reaction to CNN as I do to FOX. I can't tolerate more than 10 minutes of either network.

Well, again, Fox is right, sure. But they have leftists on all day long to speak for themselves. They are the only channel that does that. You're proving yet again you only want to hear the leftist hate filled vitriol that you already think, you don't want to hear both sides

One of the more popular shows on Fox news was Hannity and Colmes. There was nothing right about Colmes. He was a lefty through and through. Yet the Fox audience loved the show and tuned in every night to hear both sides. I even enjoyed some of the points Colmes made from time to time. He was very good.

Juan Williams, Marie Harf, Jessica Tarlov, Donna Brazille, Chris Wallace, Howie Kurtz, Richard Fowler, Tom Perez, Geraldo Rivera. I can think of three off the top of my head I can picture but don't know their names.

No such list is possible in reverse in any of the hate filled leftist media
And Fox supported Juan Williams and kept him on air after NPR fired him for “racially insensitive comments” when he stated he was nervous seeing someone in full Muslim garb on his flight just after 9/11. Seems Fox is the true tolerant network that doesn’t overreact to honest answers. One of Hannity’s friends is Bob Beckel, as liberal as they come. Hannity praised him for giving what Beckel truly believed as his answer to any question. Sadly Bob couldn’t defat some of his personal demons and it’s cost him his job on the 5. He was replaced by.......Juan Williams.

Trump is pure scum

The left needs to make up thier minds. Other threads the left was claiming it would be an insult if Trump were to show up and now you are upset he won't. It doesn't matter what he does, he will piss you off, go or not go. He can't win, so I really don't blame him for taking care of what he needs to do.
And when you say you're bi partisan you dis like both parties equally ,pardon me but I don't believe you

Trump is pure scum

FULL QUESTIONS
Is President Obama the only U.S. president to not attend the funeral of a Supreme Court justice?

Is President Obama skipping Nancy Reagan’s funeral for a music fest?

FULL ANSWER
Justice Antonin Scalia died on Feb. 13 of natural causes at the age of 79, according to the New York Times. A two-hour funeral service was held on Feb. 20 for Scalia at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C.

Former first lady Nancy Reagan passed away on March 6 due to congestive heart failure. Her funeral took place on March 11 at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California.

President Obama did not attend either funeral.

We told you people on the left that Obama was nothing but a racist!
But Obama isn't a racist like trump

So what happened to poor Colmes? Too blue?? Kicked him off?

He passed away a few years ago.
Ouch Sorry to hear that
Honestly A little inept debating Hanitty but one reason I watched FOX back in the day Had to be too young to go

To be totally honest, I do record Hannity, but I FF through much of it. His monologs are the worst. He keeps going over the same ole shit over and over and over again, night after night, week after week. I just shake my head and think to myself "How many times do we have to hear this already?" He does do good interviews though so that's why I keep recording it.

I personally like Hannity a lot. But yeah, he gets pretty repetitive.

He also always believes that Democrats will pay for their lies and go to jail when they commit crimes, but they never do. He's so naive.

I particularly like his religious tolerance. He believes you're a Christian if you have Christian values, that's enough. And he's said so many times. I totally agree with that

He needs to understand the root word of News is New. All last week he talked about the dossier, Steele, and so on.

Did you find it Entertaining? Its' Hannity nor Rush are news. They are entertainers. They get paid to sell sponsors products or express the ideals from those sponsors. Sorry, it ain't news.

So what happened to poor Colmes? Too blue?? Kicked him off?

He passed away a few years ago.
Ouch Sorry to hear that
Honestly A little inept debating Hanitty but one reason I watched FOX back in the day Had to be too young to go

To be totally honest, I do record Hannity, but I FF through much of it. His monologs are the worst. He keeps going over the same ole shit over and over and over again, night after night, week after week. I just shake my head and think to myself "How many times do we have to hear this already?" He does do good interviews though so that's why I keep recording it.

I personally like Hannity a lot. But yeah, he gets pretty repetitive.

He also always believes that Democrats will pay for their lies and go to jail when they commit crimes, but they never do. He's so naive.

I particularly like his religious tolerance. He believes you're a Christian if you have Christian values, that's enough. And he's said so many times. I totally agree with that

He needs to understand the root word of News is New. All last week he talked about the dossier, Steele, and so on.

Did you find it Entertaining? Its' Hannity nor Rush are news. They are entertainers. They get paid to sell sponsors products or express the ideals from those sponsors. Sorry, it ain't news.

They don't report the news, but they discuss the news. Call it what you like, but they are more reliable than those who do consider themselves news stations or reporters because they tell the (as the late Paul Harvy used to say) rest of the story.

When those other so-called news stations reported that Trump called all Mexicans rapists and murderers, those entertainers pointed out the lies; that Trump never said "all" Mexicans. When Trump said he was a nationalist, the so-called news stations were reporting that what the President actually meant is he was a White Nationalist. We needed the entertainers to point that out to honest people. When the so-called news stations reported that President Trump attacked a Gold Star father, they failed to tell their audience about the part where the father attacked Trump first. You had to tune into entertainment news to find out that part of the story. And the list goes on, and on, and on.

Forum List

Back