Another shooting - at a WalMart

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Self defense or something else? Video and 911 calls released in Walmart shooting death - Story

The chaos and concern can be heard on the 911 calls.

"A fight broke out by the checkout and a man has been shot," said the first 911 caller with screams coming from the background.

It's unknown what exactly sparked the fight between Kriston Chee and Cyle Quadlin, but in the end, Chee, 36 would be dead after a single gunshot to the chest.

"I used my firearm in self defense," said Quadlin during an interview with ABC15. "I aimed low and unfortunately the guy passed." ...

"He (Chee) proceeded to follow me out, I didn't even get to the front door and this guy attacked me," Quadlin can be heard telling the 911 dispatcher in recordings released to ABC15. "It should be on camera and everything."

Turns out, the entire incident is caught on camera.

How many fools at WalMart are carrying?

Think about that the next time you take your kids in one of those stores.

OTOH, no way to know where the armed cowards are.

Self defense or something else? Video and 911 calls released in Walmart shooting death - Story

"A fight broke out by the checkout and a man has been shot," said the first 911 caller with screams coming from the background.

It's unknown what exactly sparked the fight between Kriston Chee and Cyle Quadlin, but in the end, Chee, 36 would be dead after a single gunshot to the chest.

"I used my firearm in self defense," said Quadlin during an interview with ABC15. "I aimed low and unfortunately the guy passed." ...

"He (Chee) proceeded to follow me out, I didn't even get to the front door and this guy attacked me," Quadlin can be heard telling the 911 dispatcher in recordings released to ABC15. "It should be on camera and everything."

So you would have preferred it if Chee had beat Quadlin to death?

Why?

Self defense. Now Quadling can start putting paintings up on ebay.

That's exactly what this is about.

Used to be, you had to use equal force. You get pushed and you push back. Now, you get pushed and you "aim low" but hit the guy in the chest. And suddenly, its self defense.

Its Arizona so he might get away with it.

"armed coward" Did you watch the video? Chee followed and attacked him. The man who attacked him is the coward. He had no right to do what he did at all. The video shows it all, it appears Chee believes the guy was going to butt in line and then harassed and attacked the shooter because of it. People are dying from being punched and Chee started to punch the man who shot him.

Used to be, you had to use equal force. You get pushed and you push back. Now, you get pushed and you "aim low" but hit the guy in the chest. And suddenly, its self defense.

Is there any doubt it was self defense?
The dead guy was all over him.

What was supposed to do, kiss him?

When animals attack you put them down.

Psychological projection was conceptualized by Sigmund Freud in the 1900s as a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world. For example, a person who is rude may accuse other people of being rude.

Or...think about that the next time you decide to follow someone that has walked away from you and attack him, which is exactly what this 'Chee' guy did.

Right...people should just allow themselves to be tracked down, attacked and beaten, 'cuz they might offend you. :cuckoo:

Get away with what? Defending himself? Yes it's Arizona and he should walk away scott free.

You idiots and your equal force bullshit amaze me. You always give the attacker the upper hand in every situation. If he puts you in a choke hold (which this guy did) you're limited to the response of a choke hold. You always leave it up to the attacker in how far they want to escalate the situation and limit the response to that. Screw that crap.

The asshole followed him, attacked, threw a choke on him and got shot. I hope he's enjoying his first day in the afterlife.

The guy used his gun to neutralize a threat of death or severe bodily harm. That is the law, period.
But these idiots are still saying George Zimmerman is a murderer.

Hypothetically, does that apply to everyone? If a 120lb woman is attacked by a 250lb rapist, must she fistfight him to constitute "equal force" in your book?

Just wondering.

Specific to this case, if Mr. Quadlin believed his life was in danger in this vicious, unwarranted attack, was he not using equal force to put the attackers life in danger by doing whatever was necessary to stop the attack, regardless of the method he used?

Or is this really just about those 'icky' guns?

I don't even see the shooter pushing back, in fact I see the shooter attacked twice, and the shooter trying to get away from Chee who was attacking him and following him. I guess making up facts is much easier than the truth, eh?

The Left is OK with dead victims. They don't do so well with live heroes.

No one could say that gunning someone down for cutting in front of you in line is "heroic".

Two nutters and one had a gun. There was no "criminal". It could have ended with bruises and nothing more.

Completely unnecessary.

Or, are any of you really gonna say you would kill someone for being rude?

The Left is OK with dead victims. They don't do so well with live heroes.

No one could say that gunning someone down for cutting in front of you in line is "heroic".

Two nutters and one had a gun. There was no "criminal". It could have ended with bruises and nothing more.

Completely unnecessary.

Or, are any of you really gonna say you would kill someone for being rude?

You do realize the person being yelled at for supposedly cutting the line when only using the counter to write, was the shooter, yes? The man who attacked him was pissed because he thought the shooter was cutting the line, he then followed him attacking him twice and then was shot.

The shooter was not the one being rude before the shooting, it was the man who was shot. Instead of road rage, he was all about 'line rage'.

Perhaps you should watch the video you supplied? Seems you have the facts messed up.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...-911-calls-released-in-walmart-shooting-death

Last edited:

Forum List

Back