Another shooting

Is freedom more important than preventing mass shootings?

Or shouldn't I ask that question, since the conservatives will claim their rights are far more important?

Those who would whether trade a little liberty for a few moments of safety deserve nether liberty or safety.

An outdated quote from a bygone era that gives gun nuts something to hold onto and justify their obssession.

it's also been quoted as "he who would trade "essential" liberty"...

and i suspect he'd be quite surprised at civilians possessing AK-47's and Heller would probably seem to him to be a perversion of the 2nd amendment.

Those who would whether trade a little liberty for a few moments of safety deserve nether liberty or safety.

An outdated quote from a bygone era that gives gun nuts something to hold onto and justify their obssession.

You mentioned this was a message board... Another that we need to do something.

When the heart of the issue was addressed liberals came unglued and told america its ok for single parenthood.

Now half of all US births are to single parents.

Liberals dont have a clue about family or country.

But cons do, right?

and i suspect he'd be quite surprised at civilians possessing AK-47's and Heller would probably seem to him to be a perversion of the 2nd amendment.

Sure...why not have open carry in all states, and poeple can walk around with their AK 47s...like all the other civilised countries in the world do - yknow, Pakistan, Yemen, the Congo...those places.....Sure the loons woul love that/....

When the heart of the issue was addressed liberals came unglued and told america its ok for single parenthood.

But cons do, right?

They know all about bathroom sex scandals!

But cons do, right?

They understood the importance of having two parents in the household.

Have you?

Okay, my apologies if I offended anyone. Obviously, most Americans are not lunatics, I am just angry. Something needs to be done, and if you are going to sit there and say that nothing can be done, or nothing should be done, you are deluding yourself.

WAIIIIT a minute, you're from Austrailia?

You didn't know that?

You'll find there is a certain type of poster - not confined to, but usually is - a neocon who are the brightest...but it is fun to humour them..

so i'm sure you won't comment about what happens in egypt and syria... and iraq... and iran... and israel... and england... and greece... and spain...

I sure the hell wont go on a site that is dedicated to that particular country and rag on the citizens of that country and try to tell them that "something must be done" !

So it is your opinion that nothing should be done to prevent mass shootings?

Not at the expense of our Second Ammendment rights !

People who are either mentally ill, or are just plain evil will always be able to obtain weapons legally or illegally. If a person is willing to kill someone, don't you think they would also be willing to break other laws in order to obtain their desired weapons ?
That is of course unless you are in favor of taking weapons away from citizens and banning them in the first place.
If so, please stay in Austrailia.

But cons do, right?

Have you?

I think most people do - no matter what their political affiliation

Did you know that almost all AK-47's are simply semi-automatic rifles that are no different than common hunting rifles ?
They may LOOK menacing, but your daddy's 30-06 deer rifle will do more damage.

Did you know that almost all AK-47's are simply semi-automatic rifles that are no different than common hunting rifles ?

you can convert a 30-06 to full auto??

so i'm sure you won't comment about what happens in egypt and syria... and iraq... and iran... and israel... and england... and greece... and spain...

I sure the hell wont go on a site that is dedicated to that particular country and rag on the citizens of that country and try to tell them that "something must be done" !

I've only been on here six years and your like the zillionth neocon loon newby who posts on here who has said such. Give it a rest...or fuck off...your choice...

Yeah, same back at you asshole, in fact blow it out your ass.

Have you?

I think most people do - no matter what their political affiliation

You would think so, however that was not the position of the left.

In fact they chastised Quayle. There was plenty of criticism to be had. But again the left always makes it personal.

Quotes, links and stats please....about the left not believing in a two parent household...

Quayle deserved all the chastisement he got...as did Bush and Palin. I cannot believe such vacuous people could get voted into office...

Last edited:
Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers
Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

Got to create a crisis to push your agenda.

Big time. The right wingers are going after Indians now thinking their garments resemble those of Muslims.

When will the killings from the radical right stop??

Nope it's the leftwing atheists that hate people who believe in a higher power other than the govenrment......but thanks for the nice display of projection!

I guess this was the "diversity" you were saying is the reason for the US's high level of gun crimes?

I've only been on here six years and your like the zillionth neocon loon newby who posts on here who has said such. Give it a rest...or fuck off...your choice...

Yeah, same back at you asshole, in fact blow it out your ass.

Whoa!! The King of Comebacks!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

you can convert a 30-06 to full auto??

Yes...............Not all of those rifles are bolt action. I have two Remmingtons.

Really?

I wonder if they counted ours...even tho we are a couple and our daughter has two parents....the feds don't seem to think so....as of right now.

Really?

I wonder if they counted ours...even tho we are a couple and our daughter has two parents....the feds don't seem to think so....as of right now.

One of you might have to do a Chas Bono! That'll make 'em happy..

Forum List

Back