Another shooting

I guess this post was over looked another attack was predicted shortly after Aurora

Anyone ever heard the term False Flag?

This link came up shortly after the shooting in Aurora, Colorado.

Another false flag attack appears imminent; here's how to protect yourself and your family NOW

Learn more: Another false flag attack appears imminent; here's how to protect yourself and your family NOW

Great, another whacko site...this definitely belongs in the CT folder now...

I guess this post was over looked another attack was predicted shortly after Aurora

Another false flag attack appears imminent; here's how to protect yourself and your family NOW

Learn more: Another false flag attack appears imminent; here's how to protect yourself and your family NOW

What ever, but they did say another attack would happen, and gave information on how to defend your family

What ever, but they did say another attack would happen, and gave information on how to defend your family

Well it's not that hard to predict. I predict within the next 12 months there be yet another mass shooting in the US. Whaddya reckon?

I am a liberal and have a fair number of guns. Oh, and I support the 2nd amendment. Totally prepared to defend myself and my home.

Then as a true supporter when do you plan to speak out about the illegal activities of this admin..............

you should probably take that to the conspiracy section.

There is no conspiracy about the events they are quite clear. The obstruction that rates higher then water gate is quite clear.

Why do you excuse the culpability in murder?

That is a fair question.

Well it's not that hard to predict. I predict within the next 12 months there be yet another mass shooting in the US. Whaddya reckon?

When someone says appears imminent and within a week we have another shooting of the same nature,,,, oh well never mind

When someone says appears imminent and within a week we have another shooting of the same nature,,,, oh well never mind

It's called coincidence....happens all the time. What people forget to mention is all the times these type of people have made predictions and nothing's come of them....

Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers
Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

Got to create a crisis to push your agenda.

Your last two statements are ridiculous. Sorry but that's just absurd.

Maybe I should have channeled Rahm Emanuel
Don't let a good crisis go to waste.

It's called coincidence....happens all the time. What people forget to mention is all the times these type of people have made predictions and nothing's come of them....
No I don't think so

Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers
Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

Got to create a crisis to push your agenda.

Government involvement is a bit of a stretch, but on the other hand thay have given felons 2000 assorted assault rifles, assisted with drug smuggling and money laundering.

So it remains in the realm of possibilities.......

Government involvement is a bit of a stretch, but on the other hand thay have given felons 2000 assorted assault rifles, assisted with drug smuggling and money laundering.

So it remains in the realm of possibilities.......

We have one more major vacation time coming up just two months away from the election. When was the last time if any was there a mass shooting at the beach?

By Tommy Lightfoot Garrett

Sikhs and Muslims are natural enemies. However, many uneducated and uninformed Americans believe them to be the same, which is ABSOLUTELY untrue. A source close to the Oak Creek Police Dept. tells Highlight Hollywood, the shooter is described as a white male (Caucasian), with a 9/11 Tattoo and 6’ feet tall and bald head. Americans went crazy after September 11, 2001 and became the type of people we are fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. So we cannot confirm the shooter’s identity at this time. But will continue to work on it.

Americans’ behavior with racism and bigotry has contributed to the majority population feeling under attack. And the right-wing radio and TV hosts such as: Bill O’Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Michael Savage and others are highly contributing to the threats we face on a daily basis within the minority community. As well as the Internet nuts, who believe every right-wing email they are sent, and then decide to forwarded them around the Internet, not even realizing they are being tracked, and that is the initial purpose of these emails. Think, people before we turn America into the hate society we once were, and we complain about in the Middle East.

More: Latest On Oak Creek Sikh Temple Shooting, Wisconsin Officials Calling It An Act Of Domestic Terror, Highlight Hollywood News | Highlight Hollywood

psycho.jpg

Forum List

Back