Another shooting

man, when I first heard of the shooting, I was horrified and saddened for the families and friends of the worshipers and the police officer who tried to help them.

A few hours later, this thread pops up and bigreb is the originator of it. The first thing that crossed my mind was "well, I guess he wasn't the shooter....he's online."

Don't forget bigreb...when you do decide to snap and go full psycho, spraypaint your shirt(or kevlar vest) with "bigreb" in bright red paint so we all know who it was.

I wasn't horrified, I was pissed and saw it for what it is. If I go full psycho? Well if that happens it won't be innocent civilians it will be politicians I go after :eusa_whistle:

hey....Secret Service? ATF? If you're watching....I got two words.....RED FLAG!

I feel so afraid. You're stupid if you don't think they aren't watching.

Wade had been a member of the racist skinhead band End Apathy, based in Fayetteville, North Carolina, in 2010, said Heidi Beirich, director of the intelligence project at the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Alabama.

Wade also tried to buy goods from the National Alliance, a neo-Nazi group, in 2000, she said.

Damn - he sounds like a typical Liberal...

Wade had been a member of the racist skinhead band End Apathy, based in Fayetteville, North Carolina, in 2010, said Heidi Beirich, director of the intelligence project at the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Alabama.

Wade also tried to buy goods from the National Alliance, a neo-Nazi group, in 2000, she said.

I guess you agree with bugger that this is all part of a government plot.

So sad.

Maybe buggerreb knows the guy:

Suspect in Sikh temple shooting named, linked to racist groups | Reuters

I see you are still wearing the hat with the small hat band it's restricting the blood flow to your peanut in your skull.

Sure he does...when black is white and up is down.

Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers
Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

Got to create a crisis to push your agenda.

Your politicizing this tragedy is reprehensible.

I must have hit a nerve when I posted some facts. I haven't once said the shooter was a liberal I said it was government supported.

You didn't post any facts; all you posted was conspiracy nonsense. Clayton is right; your politicizing this tragedy is reprehensible. You're just too stubborn or too ignorant to realize or admit it.

Liberals are stacking up one hellacious body-count.

I bet this guy hates Gays too.

I'd like to for once find out who the perp is before they start saying he's covered with Tea Party tatoos.

I'd like to for once find out who the perp is before they start saying he's covered with Tea Party tatoos.

wow....who said that? I saw one poster say that the guy had a 9/11 tattoo and he was associated with a white supremest group....nothing about the tea party though....perhaps it's you that has a guilty conscience.

wow....who said that? I saw one poster say that the guy had a 9/11 tattoo and he was associated with a white supremest group....nothing about the tea party though....perhaps it's you that has a guilty conscience.

the guy was the lead singer of a skinhead neo-nazi group... the furthest reaches of the far right...

i'm sorry anyone thinks that should be kept hidden.

How about I play chicken with you? You fucking stupid bitch see it for what it is. Got to create a crisis to push that anti gun agenda.
It is what it is. Too many mass shootings to be a cowinkedink

You will never be able to walk that one back. You have exposed yourself as a conspiracy nutcase.

I'm not a victim , bitch I just see it for what it is.

I have a very good memory
Emanual don't let a good crisis go to waste
Democrats obama Clinton holder got to do something about guns going into Mexico
All the time it was their gun running allowing the guns to go into mexico
Then we have obama saying he is working on gun control but has to do it under the radar.
For the time obama was a state senator he was anti gun am I supposed to believe that he changed over night just after winning the election?

The we have obama saying he wants to sign the UN small treaty, but back down when he was directed by congress not too.
So got to use a crisis to get support for the gun control agenda.
You're crazy if you disagree.

go play chicken with a bus and save the world from your stupidity.

How about I play chicken with you? You fucking stupid bitch see it for what it is. Got to create a crisis to push that anti gun agenda.
It is what it is. Too many mass shootings to be a cowinkedink

have you lost it, hon?

no one needs to create anything... too many nutbars with too many weapons... what do you expect?

don't blame the messengers...blame the loons.

Sounds like this nutjob was too stupid to know the difference between Muslims and Sikhs.

Muslims and Sikhs are oil and water to each other.

Authorities said they were treating the attack as an act of domestic terrorism. American Sikhs said they have often been singled out for harassment, and occasionally violent attack, since the September 11, 2001, attacks because of their colorful turbans and beards.

It takes a special kind of retard to see a Sikh in a turban and conflate them with Muslims.

Last edited:

liberals? in oppositeland maybe :cuckoo:

I can't help it if rightwingnuts like killing people they don't agree with... let's see...

fundamentalist terrorists
anti-choice murderers who like killing doctors
kkk'ers neo-nazis and skinheads
anti-government nutbars who fly planes into IRS buildings

shall we go on?

Sounds like this nutjob was too stupid to know the difference between Muslims and Sikhs.

Authorities said they were treating the attack as an act of domestic terrorism. American Sikhs said they have often been singled out for harassment, and occasionally violent attack, since the September 11, 2001, attacks because of their colorful turbans and beards.

It takes a special kind of retard to see a Sikh in a turban and confuse them with Muslims.

religion means nothing to people like that.....they see brown....which to them? means "sand (fill in the blank)"

It takes a special kind of retard to see a Sikh in a turban and conflate them with Muslims.

Bet you didn't know what a Sikh was before this.

FYI, Muslims don't mix well with anyone. See Ethnic Cleansing in Bosnia, Tunisia, Egypt, Sudan, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, or just about any country with large Muslim populations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back