Another shooting

How about I play chicken with you? You fucking stupid bitch see it for what it is. Got to create a crisis to push that anti gun agenda.
It is what it is. Too many mass shootings to be a cowinkedink

You will never be able to walk that one back. You have exposed yourself as a conspiracy nutcase.

No what I have done is expose how many idiots there are who think the government is incapable of doing something like this. Even though all the information is right in front of you. I guess it's just fear of being the next target.

Sounds like this nutjob was too stupid to know the difference between Muslims and Sikhs.

Muslims and Sikhs are oil and water to each other.

Authorities said they were treating the attack as an act of domestic terrorism. American Sikhs said they have often been singled out for harassment, and occasionally violent attack, since the September 11, 2001, attacks because of their colorful turbans and beards.

It takes a special kind of retard to see a Sikh in a turban and conflate them with Muslims.

Bet you didn't know what a Sikh was before this.

I guarantee you I did. My own personal philosophy is closely aligned to that of Sikhism, particularly with respect to the belief in a non-interventionist God, seeking of Truth over partisanship, and defense of the rights of all. And I am rather well read on the Middle East, and have been there.

So...swing and a miss!

Last edited:
How about I play chicken with you? You fucking stupid bitch see it for what it is. Got to create a crisis to push that anti gun agenda.

You will never be able to walk that one back. You have exposed yourself as a conspiracy nutcase.

No what I have done is expose how many idiots there are who think the government is incapable of doing something like this. Even though all the information is right in front of you. I guess it's just fear of being the next target.

Let us know when you have the evidence the government did these shootings, mm-kay? If it is right in front of you, it should be a piece of cake. So far, all I see in front of me is another idiot suffering from a hallucination.

Last edited:

the only thing you exposed was yourself.

kind of unsettling.

man, when I first heard of the shooting, I was horrified and saddened for the families and friends of the worshipers and the police officer who tried to help them.

A few hours later, this thread pops up and bigreb is the originator of it. The first thing that crossed my mind was "well, I guess he wasn't the shooter....he's online."

Don't forget bigreb...when you do decide to snap and go full psycho, spraypaint your shirt(or kevlar vest) with "bigreb" in bright red paint so we all know who it was.

I wasn't horrified, I was pissed and saw it for what it is. If I go full psycho? Well if that happens it won't be innocent civilians it will be politicians I go after :eusa_whistle:

You'll go after anyone who disagrees with you.

Sounds like this nutjob was too stupid to know the difference between Muslims and Sikhs.

Muslims and Sikhs are oil and water to each other.

It takes a special kind of retard to see a Sikh in a turban and conflate them with Muslims.

Bet you didn't know what a Sikh was before this.

I guarantee you I did. My own personal philosophy is closely aligned to that of Sikhism, particularly with respect to the belief in a non-interventionist God, seeking of Truth over partisanship, and defense of the rights of all. And I am rather well read on the Middle East, and have been there.

So...swing and a miss!

And you expect everyone to have the same interests in Middle-Eastern studies as you?

"Shit......everyone knows what a Sikh is for Christs sake"

Damn.....you sure are a snobby bastard.

I don't expect everyone to have the same understanding of HF communications and Morse-code even though I'm a fucken expert at it along with various forms of Digital communications, COMSEC, and Tactical Electronic Warfare, radio-wave propagation antiz-terrism tactics, small-unit tactics, Urban Warfare,

But to honest your knowledge is fucken impressive.

Last edited:
Where was buggerreb yesterday?

At a news conference at 10 a.m., authorities said there were attempting to identify another person, a white male, who they described as "a person of interest."

A man matching the photo officials showed was seen by Journal Sentinel reporters at the scene of the temple Sunday, possibly video taping what was going on. Anyone with information on the man is asked to call 1-800-CALL-FBI.

FBI: Seeking second 'person of interest' in Oak Creek Sikh Temple shooting - JSOnline

At a news conference at 10 a.m., authorities said there were attempting to identify another person, a white male, who they described as "a person of interest."

A man matching the photo officials showed was seen by Journal Sentinel reporters at the scene of the temple Sunday, possibly video taping what was going on. Anyone with information on the man is asked to call 1-800-CALL-FBI.

FBI: Seeking second 'person of interest' in Oak Creek Sikh Temple shooting - JSOnline

Rottencrouch are you still wearing that hat which is way to tight?

Looks like it's been confirmed that the guy was a radical right wing KKK/neo-nazi. Not to anyone's surprise,...

Looks like it's been confirmed that the guy was a radical right wing KKK/neo-nazi. Not to anyone's surprise,...

Holy shit how many times have you have you said this before and find out your wrong?

I hope the government takes away bigreds guns, but just his...man doesn't deserve a fork to eat his nevermind a gun.
You are an unstable nutjob, who is a tinfoil wearing ( you make tinfoil panties I hear) who should most likely live out in the woods away from any type of civilization period..

Sadly the notion you finally outted yourself for the nutjob you should have been seen awhile ago.

Id tell you I hope you get raped by a bear, but then I would to hear about how you thought the bear was a government agent out to get you and yours guns...

Conservatives are the single largest ideological group in the United States.
The left wants you to believe that everyone in this group are no different than this extremeist.

I hope the government takes away bigreds guns, but just his...man doesn't deserve a fork to eat his nevermind a gun.
You are an unstable nutjob, who is a tinfoil wearing ( you make tinfoil panties I hear) who should most likely live out in the woods away from any type of civilization period..

Sadly the notion you finally outted yourself for the nutjob you should have been seen awhile ago.

Id tell you I hope you get raped by a bear, but then I would to hear about how you thought the bear was a government agent out to get you and yours guns...

So idiot instead of insulting and talking stupid tell me why I am wrong?
What evidence do you have to support your position it's not government supported?
I have not once read any comment why it's not government supported.

OH and why don't you alone come and take them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back