Another shooting

I hope the government takes away bigreds guns, but just his...man doesn't deserve a fork to eat his nevermind a gun.
You are an unstable nutjob, who is a tinfoil wearing ( you make tinfoil panties I hear) who should most likely live out in the woods away from any type of civilization period..

Sadly the notion you finally outted yourself for the nutjob you should have been seen awhile ago.

Id tell you I hope you get raped by a bear, but then I would to hear about how you thought the bear was a government agent out to get you and yours guns...
Aside from the bear rape (why wish that on a bear?)....buggerreb is EXACTLY the kind of nutjob that one would expect to meltdown and gun down innocent people because he blames all of his problems on others.

I hope the government takes away bigreds guns, but just his...man doesn't deserve a fork to eat his nevermind a gun.
You are an unstable nutjob, who is a tinfoil wearing ( you make tinfoil panties I hear) who should most likely live out in the woods away from any type of civilization period..

Sadly the notion you finally outted yourself for the nutjob you should have been seen awhile ago.

Id tell you I hope you get raped by a bear, but then I would to hear about how you thought the bear was a government agent out to get you and yours guns...
Aside from the bear rape (why wish that on a bear?)....buggerreb is EXACTLY the kind of nutjob that one would expect to meltdown and gun down innocent people because he blames all of his problems on others.

Rottencrouch instead of talking stupid shit and being the normal liar that you are. Support why it's not government supported.

I completely agree. He sounds like a David Koresh/Timothy McVeign type of nutcase.

Are you butt hurt?

All reb said or posted is that it was in the realm of possibilities the government was involved.

Did this admin issue 2000 assorted assault rifles to felons or not?

Now stfu...........

I completely agree. He sounds like a David Koresh/Timothy McVeign type of nutcase.

Still waiting for you to support your argument that it's not government supported?

government supported?

fuck you..

And fuck you and your democrats that will not allow a crisis to go to waste.

And the same to you, the callous conservatives and the NRA. Guns do kill people in spite of the cliché which each noted have been brainwashed to parrot.
Guns don't kill people on their own.

BTW, the last 3 or 4 mass shootings were by college students and Muslims so I figure in the last 10 years the score is 4-1. You guys are leading.

But every one of them is our fault I'm sure.

Still waiting for you to support your argument that it's not government supported?

:cuckoo:

Why would the government do it?

Are you butt hurt?

All reb said or posted is that it was in the realm of possibilities the government was involved.

Now stfu...........

All they have done is attacked or insulted the OP never made an argument of why I was wrong. Calling someone crazy is not making an argument.

I would love to read an argument against my position.

Bet you didn't know what a Sikh was before this.

I guarantee you I did. My own personal philosophy is closely aligned to that of Sikhism, particularly with respect to the belief in a non-interventionist God, seeking of Truth over partisanship, and defense of the rights of all. And I am rather well read on the Middle East, and have been there.

So...swing and a miss!

And you expect everyone to have the same interests in Middle-Eastern studies as you?

"Shit......everyone knows what a Sikh is for Christs sake"

Damn.....you sure are a snobby bastard.

I don't expect everyone to have the same understanding of HF communications and Morse-code even though I'm a fucken expert at it along with various forms of Digital communications, COMSEC, and Tactical Electronic Warfare, radio-wave propagation antiz-terrism tactics, small-unit tactics, Urban Warfare,

But to honest your knowledge is fucken impressive.

Racists believe they are superior beings, and yet when they conflate Sikhs with Muslims, that says a lot about just how incredibly inferior they really are.

And you are going to find this hard to believe, but I actually taught HF comm and EHF satcom during one of my tours. :lol:

Well at least this is a start

I have a very good memory
Emanuel's don't let a good crisis go to waste
Democrats obama Clinton holder got to do something about guns going into Mexico
All the time it was their gun running allowing the guns to go into mexico
Then we have obama saying he is working on gun control but has to do it under the radar.
For the time obama was a state senator he was anti gun am I supposed to believe that he changed over night just after winning the election?
Next we have obama saying he wants to sign the UN small treaty, but back down when he was directed by congress not too.
So got to use a crisis to get support for the gun control agenda.
No one who is a supporter of the second amendment is going to go out and start shooting people in this anti gun environment. But someone who is anti gun would in my opinion do something like this.

Last edited:
Conservatives are the single largest ideological group in the United States.
The left wants you to believe that everyone in this group are no different than this extremeist.

there's a huge difference between a run of the mill conservative and the crazed nutjobs like bigreb. Conservatism has gone from an ideology of fiscal frugality and has been bastardized to the point of damn near insane rhetorical propaganda against anyone who disagrees with anything they believe.

No, I don't believe EVERYONE is no different. but hey.....you associate Democrats with Marxist/Communists.....so I guess if you think that we have to "own" the few Communists out there.....your side has to own the racists, the Crazed militia men like Bigreb, and the rest of your fringe groups.

in addition....the right wants you to believe that anyone from the left doesn't work, wants government handouts for doing nothing, don't pay taxes, kill babies with pitchforked, and a host if other ridiculous bullshit. and boy do you swallow it like a three dollar whore.

Are you butt hurt?

Now stfu...........

All they have done is attacked or insulted the OP never made an argument of why I was wrong. Calling someone crazy is not making an argument.

I would love to read an argument against my position.

I already mentioned I thought it was a stretch.......But democrats do arm felons.

Fact..........

Then we have obama saying he is working on gun control but has to do it under the radar.
For the time obama was a state senator he was anti gun am I supposed to believe that he changed over night just after winning the election?
Next we have obama saying he wants to sign the UN small treaty, but back down when he was directed by congress not too.
No one who is a supporter of the second amendment is going to go out and start shooting people in this anti gun environment. But someone who is anti gun would in my opinion do something like this.
See what I'm saying? buggerreb is insane.

I guarantee you I did. My own personal philosophy is closely aligned to that of Sikhism, particularly with respect to the belief in a non-interventionist God, seeking of Truth over partisanship, and defense of the rights of all. And I am rather well read on the Middle East, and have been there.

So...swing and a miss!

And you expect everyone to have the same interests in Middle-Eastern studies as you?

"Shit......everyone knows what a Sikh is for Christs sake"

Damn.....you sure are a snobby bastard.

I don't expect everyone to have the same understanding of HF communications and Morse-code even though I'm a fucken expert at it along with various forms of Digital communications, COMSEC, and Tactical Electronic Warfare, radio-wave propagation antiz-terrism tactics, small-unit tactics, Urban Warfare,

But to honest your knowledge is fucken impressive.

Racists believe they are superior beings, and yet when they conflate Sikhs with Muslims, that says a lot about just how incredibly inferior they really are.

And you are going to find this hard to believe, but I actually taught HF comm and EHF satcom during one of my tours. :lol:
Being a racist is not just left to one racist all races have racist.

do you remember that you posted this idiocy several times in this thread?

See what I'm saying? buggerreb is insane.

Are you butt hurt too?

Or can you explain arming felons..........

Forum List

Back