Another "Soccer is a Dumb Game" Thread, if you please...

thanks for your meltdown, btw.

i am still laughing at you while the mighty USMaNaTee is fighting off ghana. hahaha

Like every other self respecting American, I didn't even realize soccer was on, frenchie.

i am still laughing at you while the mighty USMaNaTee is fighting off ghana. hahaha

Like every other self respecting American, I didn't even realize soccer was on, frenchie.

you fail to realize a lot, that much is very obvious.
but thank you again for contributing the typical buffoon tripe to a football thread.

but thank you again for contributing the typical buffoon tripe to a football thread.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I always get a kick out of it when you eurofags call soccer football. There's no comparison, sOn.

I always get a kick out of it when you eurofags call soccer football. There's no comparison, sOn.

i am not comparing it, elmer. you failed to realize that, huh? oops. ghana scored.

i am not comparing it, elmer. you failed to realize that, huh? oops. ghana scored.

I didn't say you were comparing it, did I? I see you're about as sharp as a spoon. HAHA USA scores. Mind you, this is a sport we don't give a fuck about. Sucks for Europe. HAHA

I didn't say you were comparing it, did I? I see you're about as sharp as a spoon. HAHA USA scores. Mind you, this is a sport we don't give a fuck about. Sucks for Europe. HAHA

so you are paying attention to the match, you little sneak. are you wearing a pink tutu? yes, you are.

Players don't have to draw blood and break bones for a sport to be manly, you know?
OK, then define "manly"! :lol:

The short answer is that being manly does not rely on being able to inflict physical punishment and pain on others, nor being able to receive it.
Soccer is a sport of discipline, skill, strategy and tactics and quite often pain is involved as a by product of the sport.

Incidentally, what is so manly about American Football where crash helmets and protective clothing is worn?

If you compare American Football with the Australian and European game of rugby where no protective clothing is worn whatsoever... and probably more injuries occur.... American Football is the game of faggots. :D

Once again a stunning display of American exceptional-ism for the world to watch, to the dismay of L.K.Eder, who if it weren't for America would be speaking German. It ain't easy being so superior.

Germany is good at two things: losing wars and soccer:badgrin:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RVq8J-ePjA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RVq8J-ePjA[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZgAy1xeFv4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZgAy1xeFv4[/ame]

now, after the USA won against GHANA, you seem to be mighty interested in soccer. bandwagon fans are despised all over the world.

jingoistic losers like yourself are entertainment for one evening,

now, after the USA won against GHANA, you seem to be mighty interested in soccer. bandwagon fans are despised all over the world.

I am so proud that the most powerful nation on earth with 300 million people was able to defeat Ghana

USA....USA....USA

I am so proud that the most powerful nation on earth with 300 million people was able to defeat Ghana

USA....USA....USA

and you did not even have to use drones, or did you?

The difference between soccer and baseball is that you'll never hear 50,000 baseball fans yelling "figlia da puta!" When a ref blows a call

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back