Another state where people can carry guns without permits...another win for freedom...

Permits are nothing more than anti-gunners harassing law abiding gun owners.....South Dakota just became the next state to stop this harassment...

Progress: South Dakota Became the 14th Constitutional Carry State Today - The Truth About Guns

In 2017 I rubbed these hard against your silly ass that people carry their guns with or without permits.
You disagreed with me.

As far as I know. Most of the gun lovers carry their guns around. These are law abiding citizens that will not or never use their guns unless it for real protection. That’s a fact.

Your wrong. People who carry guns are legally able too. No legal gun owners carry a gun if there not allowed to in there state. Bad guys carry them illegally but that’s always been that way. I can carry a gun in any state as a retired police officer. I just have to qualify twice a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a non-issue to criminals. They're going to carry in every state because they don't follow laws.

Permits are nothing more than anti-gunners harassing law abiding gun owners.....South Dakota just became the next state to stop this harassment...

Progress: South Dakota Became the 14th Constitutional Carry State Today - The Truth About Guns
A permit is the only way to make sure that people carrying ranged death machines in public are trained to do so. You're a fool if you want them to not be trained.

:CryingCow:

You’re fucking retarded if you think you have a brain

A permit is the only way to make sure that people carrying ranged death machines in public are trained to do so. You're a fool if you want them to not be trained.
Why should I have to waste time and money for your so called training ? I've owned firearms for over 40 years and I'm a Military Veteran. I have more experience with firearms than most police officers.

In 2017 I rubbed these hard against your silly ass that people carry their guns with or without permits.
You disagreed with me.

As far as I know. Most of the gun lovers carry their guns around. These are law abiding citizens that will not or never use their guns unless it for real protection. That’s a fact.

Your wrong. People who carry guns are legally able too. No legal gun owners carry a gun if there not allowed to in there state. Bad guys carry them illegally but that’s always been that way. I can carry a gun in any state as a retired police officer. I just have to qualify twice a year.

This is a non-issue to criminals. They're going to carry in every state because they don't follow laws.

I know the criminals do. Did you read what I said.

You disagreed with me.

Bullshit prove me wrong. I know lots of gun nuts that are law abiding citizens.
They bring their guns to camping grounds to a baseball or football games etc etc etc.

But it doesn't have a thing to do with "under god." We're talking about Chinese inventions here. For example, the Chinese christ, Jizu, came before the Nazarethan avatar (BCE)..
were not talking about the invention but the rights our goverment gives us under the shawdow of our god

Why should I have to waste time and money for your so called training ? I've owned firearms for over 40 years and I'm a Military Veteran. I have more experience with firearms than most police officers.
Grainbely has shit for brains

You disagreed with me.

They bring their guns to camping grounds to a baseball or football games etc etc etc.

Yes but they are allowed to carry in there state. I’m not arguing that they carry, I’m saying that they won’t carry where there not allowed to. I’ll be moving to a gun friendly state. Gun nuts don’t carry in places they can’t. Bad guys do

But it doesn't have a thing to do with "under god." We're talking about Chinese inventions here. For example, the Chinese christ, Jizu, came before the Nazarethan avatar (BCE)..
were not talking about the invention but the rights our goverment gives us under the shawdow of our god
hey dumbass,,,our rights come from god and the constitution tells the government they cant touch them

You disagreed with me.

Yes but they are allowed to carry in there state. I’m not arguing that they carry, I’m saying that they won’t carry where there not allowed to. I’ll be moving to a gun friendly state. Gun nuts don’t carry in places they can’t. Bad guys do

I beg to differ,,,

a good american carries when and where he wants cause thats what the 2nd amendment says

hey dumbass,,,our rights come from god and the constitution tells the government they cant touch them

hey
dumbass

there is NO god

Our rights come from collective bargaining.

The more guns there are in red states, the more Republicans commit suicide.

hey
dumbass

there is NO god

Our rights come from collective bargaining.
prove it

You disagreed with me.

If they want to carry their guns. Who will stop them?
The reason they carry their guns all over is because of the bad guys like you just said.
They even bring it to churches from New York to California from etc etc etc.

If are a retired LEO you should know what I’m talking about.

You disagreed with me.

I beg to differ,,,

a good american carries when and where he wants cause thats what the 2nd amendment says

I wish the hole country followed the 2nd Amendment the way it was meant to be. Your arguing with me and I agree we should be able to carry everywhere in the US. The only thing I’m saying is legal gun owners don’t carry if it’s illegal where they are.

You disagreed with me.

I beg to differ,,,

I wish the hole country followed the 2nd Amendment the way it was meant to be. Your arguing with me and I agree we should be able to carry everywhere in the US. The only thing I’m saying is legal gun owners don’t carry if it’s illegal where they are.

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE ME RESPONDING WITH TRYING TO ARGUE,,,

I always fall back to the original intent

You're an idiot if you think the "training" is any more than reviewing laws and how to avoid shooting someone.

Forum List

Back