🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another teacher banging her students

What grade would you give him, Steve?
For novasteve it surely depends if he'd wear one of these:

S5300039.jpg

Another immature adult teacher unable, or unwilling to keep her hands off of her students.
Throw her in jail, take away any possibility of her ever returning to a classroom.

Another immature adult teacher unable, or unwilling to keep her hands off of her students.
Throw her in jail, take away any possibility of her ever returning to a classroom.

I'm wondering what the actual charge is, as an 18 year old can give consent. I guess its a law specific to teacher-student relations.

Still looking at the picture....

ahmedsortof.jpg

I'm wondering what the actual charge is, as an 18 year old can give consent. I guess its a law specific to teacher-student relations.

ahmedsortof.jpg

Yeah it looks like it's a special law. The age of consent is 16 in Oklahoma, but the law forbids a teacher from having sex with a student until the student reaches 21.
The fact that they had sex just days after the student turned 18, sounds as if the teacher wasn't aware of the law and thought 18 would put her in the clear.

ahmedsortof.jpg

Yeah it looks like it's a special law. The age of consent is 16 in Oklahoma, but the law forbids a teacher from having sex with a student until the student reaches 21.
The fact that they had sex just days after the student turned 18, sounds as if the teacher wasn't aware of the law and thought 18 would put her in the clear.

Nothing funnier than people that THINK they are so fucking smart.

I for one have nothing against laws like this, however I wouldn't make the age 21, more like 19. Any kid still in high school at 19 can bang any teacher he wants to as far as I am concerned.

ahmedsortof.jpg

In the State in particular the law states a teacher may not have sexual contact with a former student until they are 21 or older.

Depending on law, she may end up with some prison time.

18 is a general age of consent for males and females if not an indicator of maturity.

At the very least, make sure she can never even volunteer in her own child's classroom much less as an instructor.

Forum List

Back