Another terrorist leader bites it

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY
In 2009 Yemeni Al-Qaeda leader Qassim (Qasm) al-Rimi appeared with two former Gitmo terrorists in an Islamist video promising attacks on the West.

In 2013 Al-Qaeda’s chief in Yemen, Qassim al-Rimi, in an audio message urged Muslims to defend their holy religion by blowing up more American targets.

In 2015 the Al-Qaeda Inspire magazine included warnings of assassination operations and included speeches by the Yemeni terror leader Qassim al-Rimi.

Al-Rimi continued to make threats against the West for several years now.

But now he’s gone.

Qassim al-Rimi is the latest terror leader expunged by President Donald Trump and the US military.

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/boom-trump-takes-out-another-islamic-terror-leader-qassim-al-rimi-the-al-qaeda-leader-in-yemen-was-threatening-attacks-on-us-for-years/

In 2009 Yemeni Al-Qaeda leader Qassim (Qasm) al-Rimi appeared with two former Gitmo terrorists in an Islamist video promising attacks on the West.

In 2013 Al-Qaeda’s chief in Yemen, Qassim al-Rimi, in an audio message urged Muslims to defend their holy religion by blowing up more American targets.

In 2015 the Al-Qaeda Inspire magazine included warnings of assassination operations and included speeches by the Yemeni terror leader Qassim al-Rimi.

But now he’s gone.

Qassim al-Rimi is the latest terror leader expunged by President Donald Trump and the US military.

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/boom-trump-takes-out-another-islamic-terror-leader-qassim-al-rimi-the-al-qaeda-leader-in-yemen-was-threatening-attacks-on-us-for-years/

There you go again given Rump credit for something he didn't have anything to do with. Kudos goes out to the Special Forces for getting rid of that very bad actor.

But now he’s gone.

There you go again given Rump credit for something he didn't have anything to do with. Kudos goes out to the Special Forces for getting rid of that very bad actor.
and the media giving obama credit for bin ladin makes you mad? no it doesn't

But now he’s gone.

Wow, another "Whataboutobmama". Newsflash: Berry has gone fishing.

But now he’s gone.

giphy.gif

But now he’s gone.

It's the same fucking thing stop acting as if things that happened in the past will not be brought to the present to show you how much of a hack you are.

But now he’s gone.

giphy.gif

In order to learn to be a good loser, you must first learn out to be a good winner. I can't wait until November when you have to learn just how bad a winner you have become. Keep that Torch handy, you are going to need it to burn the place to the ground.

But now he’s gone.

It's the same fucking thing stop acting as if things that happened in the past will not be brought to the present to show you how much of a hack you are.

No, and you can't make me. Or I will do what you party of the rumpers do and throw myself to the ground in a fit of rage and probably miss.

But now he’s gone.

No, and you can't make me. Or I will do what you party of the rumpers do and throw myself to the ground in a fit of rage and probably miss.

But now he’s gone.

Yet you didn't answer my question. When the media kept giving obama credit for Bin Ladin it made you mad?
I'm sure it didn't but prove me wrong.

But now he’s gone.

giphy.gif

In order to learn to be a good loser, you must first learn out to be a good winner. I can't wait until November when you have to learn just how bad a winner you have become. Keep that Torch handy, you are going to need it to burn the place to the ground.
yes indeed who in the democrat clown car can beat the president?

Yet you didn't answer my question. When the media kept giving obama credit for Bin Ladin it made you mad?

I did answer it. When asking about the Whitehouse and shit happening there, the answer is, "Berry doesn't work here anymore".

And now you are giving me credit for something I didn't do, like write the article.

I don't give you credit for anything. And you don't disappoint me.

I did answer it. When asking about the Whitehouse and shit happening there, the answer is, "Berry doesn't work here anymore".
No you didn't answer my question I asked you about a specific event and when the media was giving obama credit for getting bin Ladin.

But now he’s gone.

But now he’s gone.

Yet he was a man that ran on "Whataboutbush" and you suckers rode that one long and hard for 8 years.

So what about it? Was it wrong for the media to pin the credit for the kill on Obama? How about all those drones?

I couldn't stand Obama but gave him credit for giving the go ahead.

Is your hatred of Trump so deep and deranged you can see nothing positive?

Never mind.
I already know the answer when I deal with posters in the shallow end of the pool.

But now he’s gone.

But now he’s gone.

Yet he was a man that ran on "Whataboutbush" and you suckers rode that one long and hard for 8 years.

So what about it? Was it wrong for the media to pin the credit for the kill on Obama? How about all those drones?

I couldn't stand Obama but gave him credit for giving the go ahead.

Is your hatred of Trump so deep and deranged you can see nothing positive?

Never mind.
I already know the answer when I deal with posters in the shallow end of the pool.
I don't recall the President bring up obama that much when things are going bad...... oh that's right things aren't going bad since the president undone what obama did.

No you didn't answer my question I asked you about a specific event and when the media was giving obama credit for getting bin Ladin.

He only cares about 'whataboutism' when it's a Republican.

He could care less when Democrats do it.

Just another partisan asshole.

What do these leftist think is going to happen that we're just going to let go of 8 years of obama bullshit and just forget about it?
Especially when they say something asinine

Do you mean that you want me to start doing "WhataboutBurshJr"? Sorry, he went fishing with Berry.

Forum List

Back