Another terrorist leader bites it

No, and you can't make me. Or I will do what you party of the rumpers do and throw myself to the ground in a fit of rage and probably miss.
No, and you can't make me. Or I will do what you party of the rumpers do and throw myself to the ground in a fit of rage and probably miss.
Yet you didn't answer my question. When the media kept giving obama credit for Bin Ladin it made you mad?
I'm sure it didn't but prove me wrong.

I did answer it. When asking about the Whitehouse and shit happening there, the answer is, "Berry doesn't work here anymore".
No you didn't answer my question I asked you about a specific event and when the media was giving obama credit for getting bin Ladin.

He only cares about 'whataboutism' when it's a Republican.

He could care less when Democrats do it.

Just another partisan asshole.
What do these leftist think is going to happen that we're just going to let go of 8 years of obama bullshit and just forget about it?
Especially when they say something asinine

Sorry, Berry went fishing. In the Whitehouse, they need to put up a sign, "Berry doesn't work here anymore". Maybe they could make a move and adapt it to TV like they did for Alice.

Yet you didn't answer my question. When the media kept giving obama credit for Bin Ladin it made you mad?

I did answer it. When asking about the Whitehouse and shit happening there, the answer is, "Berry doesn't work here anymore".
No you didn't answer my question I asked you about a specific event and when the media was giving obama credit for getting bin Ladin.

What do these leftist think is going to happen that we're just going to let go of 8 years of obama bullshit and just forget about it?

Sorry, Berry went fishing. In the Whitehouse, they need to put up a sign, "Berry doesn't work here anymore". Maybe they could make a move and adapt it to TV like they did for Alice.
When you got nothing...just keep dodging.

dodge boy

In 2009 Yemeni Al-Qaeda leader Qassim (Qasm) al-Rimi appeared with two former Gitmo terrorists in an Islamist video promising attacks on the West.

In 2013 Al-Qaeda’s chief in Yemen, Qassim al-Rimi, in an audio message urged Muslims to defend their holy religion by blowing up more American targets.

In 2015 the Al-Qaeda Inspire magazine included warnings of assassination operations and included speeches by the Yemeni terror leader Qassim al-Rimi.

Al-Rimi continued to make threats against the West for several years now.

But now he’s gone.

Qassim al-Rimi is the latest terror leader expunged by President Donald Trump and the US military.

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/boom-trump-takes-out-another-islamic-terror-leader-qassim-al-rimi-the-al-qaeda-leader-in-yemen-was-threatening-attacks-on-us-for-years/

There you go again given Rump credit for something he didn't have anything to do with. Kudos goes out to the Special Forces for getting rid of that very bad actor.
Who has the authority to hit targets in a foreign nation that we are not at War With.............

The ones with that authority don't always pull the trigger...........same as a General on the battlefield doesn't always pull the trigger............

The enemy is just as dead.............

Another terrorist leader bites it
I'm not sure it's possible for any of these leaders to ever "bite" anything at the force of the explosions we send them!

I'd say it is a bit more like the process of CLADDING the atoms of their bodies to the nearst surface they are next to.

Perhaps the next guy we off, Trump can start directing our special forces to cut away a 4' X 4' area of the wall or floor where the leader was at and bring that home. Trump could hang these up somewhere with the abstract and random patterns and outlines of the cladding of their bodies a few molecules thick to the surface as a new kind of modern art.

We could maybe even auction them off to raise money for some good cause . . . . o_O

Japan-Contemporary-Art-.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
il_570xN.275574488.jpg

Boom! Trump Takes Out Another Islamic Terror Leader - Qassim al-Rimi, the Al-Qaeda Leader in Yemen, Was Threatening Attacks on US for Years

Ah............he was killed the same time frame as the Proxy General from Iran got wasted..........In the same vehicle was Iran's number 1 man in Iraq..............and at the same time took this guy out as well.

Yeah........Iran got sent a message............

And Mortars were launched on another Embassy. Some message.

Boom! Trump Takes Out Another Islamic Terror Leader - Qassim al-Rimi, the Al-Qaeda Leader in Yemen, Was Threatening Attacks on US for Years

Ah............he was killed the same time frame as the Proxy General from Iran got wasted..........In the same vehicle was Iran's number 1 man in Iraq..............and at the same time took this guy out as well.

Yeah........Iran got sent a message............

And Mortars were launched on another Embassy. Some message.
Who's side are you on..............Iran's or the United States...............Iran has been killing Americans since Carter.............

We took out their dang General..........GOOD.

Now............Iran said we killed Americans ........What are you going to do about it.

We responded with ........KILL YOU.........PROPER RESPONSE.

Now go get your pom poms and cheerlead for Iran.

In 2009 Yemeni Al-Qaeda leader Qassim (Qasm) al-Rimi appeared with two former Gitmo terrorists in an Islamist video promising attacks on the West.

In 2013 Al-Qaeda’s chief in Yemen, Qassim al-Rimi, in an audio message urged Muslims to defend their holy religion by blowing up more American targets.

In 2015 the Al-Qaeda Inspire magazine included warnings of assassination operations and included speeches by the Yemeni terror leader Qassim al-Rimi.

But now he’s gone.

Qassim al-Rimi is the latest terror leader expunged by President Donald Trump and the US military.

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/boom-trump-takes-out-another-islamic-terror-leader-qassim-al-rimi-the-al-qaeda-leader-in-yemen-was-threatening-attacks-on-us-for-years/

I wouldn't be surprised if House Democrats start up another "We Hate Trump" impeachment trial over this..

Last edited:

But now he’s gone.

There you go again given Rump credit for something he didn't have anything to do with. Kudos goes out to the Special Forces for getting rid of that very bad actor.

Of course not...Trump can do nothing good.

We got that you guys are so filled with rage over 2016 that his name can't be mentioned with anything positive.

But now he’s gone.

Nice. This is the asshole we tried to get in January 2017, but lost a SEAL to the effort.

But now he’s gone.

We got that you guys are so filled with rage over 2016 that his name can't be mentioned with anything positive.

And I don't give Rump credit for things he has nothing to do with. I am retired Military. Al laurels goes to the Military on this one who are doing the job that they know how to do. And, unlike Rump, they don't even expect to be thanked.

When Rump stops with the really, really bad things that used to get people tossed out on their ears, fined and sent to prison, then I will acknowledge anything good he does as long as he does it for the good of America. The problem is, most of what he has done has been done either out of revenge or for the betterment of his criminal buddies. We used to just throw those people out of office or not elect them in the first place. America used to be a country of laws. It's become a country of criminals.

And I don't give Rump credit for things he has nothing to do with. I am retired Military. Al laurels goes to the Military on this one who are doing the job that they know how to do. And, unlike Rump, they don't even expect to be thanked.

Big thank you to our military even if they don't need to be thanked.

I'm ex military also, Vietnam era, not in country. Dad did 20 in the Navy on subs, never floated a desk, loved the subs and the old SS diesel electrics the whole time (Chief Engineman). Joined 1943 at 15. Direct to the Sea of Japan. One of his boats was "Silversides" one of the 3 top producing Subs of WW2. Awesome book, "The War Below" by James Scott

But now he’s gone.

When Rump stops with the really, really bad things that used to get people tossed out on their ears, fined and sent to prison, then I will acknowledge anything good he does as long as he does it for the good of America. The problem is, most of what he has done has been done either out of revenge or for the betterment of his criminal buddies. We used to just throw those people out of office or not elect them in the first place. America used to be a country of laws. It's become a country of criminals.
You need to look into your own glass house of the DFL pal.
A long line of corrupt career millionaire elitists along with the other corporation of the GOP, both who despise Trump and tried everything to prevent the people from electing him. None of these people really give a shit about you.
Much like Bernie is about to get railroaded to the sidelines again. Another career Congressional critter.

All you are doing here is defending the status quo of the DC swamp as long as it's "your" guys.

We all lose keeping these elitists in office.
Wake the fuck up little sheep.

But now he’s gone.

What really really bad things are you talking about ? Ukraine ? Nothing happened (except Adam Schitt wound up looking like the fool he is).

As to good things, we'll see you in November.

If you don't think both sides are corrupt, you really do have your head somewhere unnatural.

Big thank you to our military even if they don't need to be thanked.

I'm ex military also, Vietnam era, not in country. Dad did 20 in the Navy on subs, never floated a desk, loved the subs and the old SS diesel electrics the whole time (Chief Engineman). Joined 1943 at 15. Direct to the Sea of Japan. One of his boats was "Silversides" one of the 3 top producing Subs of WW2. Awesome book, "The War Below" by James Scott

One of the things us Veterans rarely do is thank ourselves. it's a bit stupid, I think, to thank another member.

As for doing service, without the paper hangers, drivers, supply people, cooks, and more, there wouldn't be a single fighting man that could actually do their job. I was sitting behind a desk when I got the word to change the configuration on a bunch of Tankers that were supposed to head up north. I sent the requirements out, and they were done. 6pm that evening, the news announced we just invaded Granda. And guess what, those Tankers were there with the right fuel loads, on time to meet the C-141s to get the troops onto the ground and to refuel the Fighters flying overhead. That one small action was as important as the hero on the ground facing the enemy because without it, he couldn't have been there to face the enemy.

So don't sell yourself short. Your actions may not have been written into the history books but to the rest of us, it's just as important. Because without it, History could never have been written in the first place.

But now he’s gone.

What really really bad things are you talking about ? Ukraine ? Nothing happened (except Adam Schitt wound up looking like the fool he is).

If you don't think both sides are corrupt, you really do have your head somewhere unnatural.

Every criminal claims to be innocent.

But now he’s gone.

Every criminal claims to be innocent.

Which is such a stupid statement.

Innocent people claim the same thing.

So, your point is poor logic and a fallacy.

Forum List

Back