Another terrorist leader bites it

In 2009 Yemeni Al-Qaeda leader Qassim (Qasm) al-Rimi appeared with two former Gitmo terrorists in an Islamist video promising attacks on the West.

In 2013 Al-Qaeda’s chief in Yemen, Qassim al-Rimi, in an audio message urged Muslims to defend their holy religion by blowing up more American targets.

In 2015 the Al-Qaeda Inspire magazine included warnings of assassination operations and included speeches by the Yemeni terror leader Qassim al-Rimi.

Al-Rimi continued to make threats against the West for several years now.

But now he’s gone.

Qassim al-Rimi is the latest terror leader expunged by President Donald Trump and the US military.

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/boom-trump-takes-out-another-islamic-terror-leader-qassim-al-rimi-the-al-qaeda-leader-in-yemen-was-threatening-attacks-on-us-for-years/

There you go again given Rump credit for something he didn't have anything to do with. Kudos goes out to the Special Forces for getting rid of that very bad actor.
So you give Obama no credit for taking out bin Laden?

Who is "They"? Just because I disagree with you party of the Rumpers doesn't mean I am part of They. And it doesn't change the fact that Rump takes the credit over something he's too much of a chickenshit to do himself.

And Mortars were launched on another Embassy. Some message.
Nobody said your side was non existent.

My side? Your side wants to kill anyone that doesn't worship your Deity Rump. We can all thank God and our Fore Fathers for the Constitution of the United States. That is the only thing that slows your fantasy down and keeps you alive.

In 2009 Yemeni Al-Qaeda leader Qassim (Qasm) al-Rimi appeared with two former Gitmo terrorists in an Islamist video promising attacks on the West.

In 2013 Al-Qaeda’s chief in Yemen, Qassim al-Rimi, in an audio message urged Muslims to defend their holy religion by blowing up more American targets.

In 2015 the Al-Qaeda Inspire magazine included warnings of assassination operations and included speeches by the Yemeni terror leader Qassim al-Rimi.

But now he’s gone.

Qassim al-Rimi is the latest terror leader expunged by President Donald Trump and the US military.

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/boom-trump-takes-out-another-islamic-terror-leader-qassim-al-rimi-the-al-qaeda-leader-in-yemen-was-threatening-attacks-on-us-for-years/

There you go again given Rump credit for something he didn't have anything to do with. Kudos goes out to the Special Forces for getting rid of that very bad actor.

Who is "They"? Just because I disagree with you party of the Rumpers doesn't mean I am part of They. And it doesn't change the fact that Rump takes the credit over something he's too much of a chickenshit to do himself.
Well that didn't answer my question.

But now he’s gone.

Well that didn't answer my question.

You asked a flawed question that can't or should not be answered. You shouldn't have asked it in the first place. I am part of the Lincoln Project. Here is the Mission Statement from the Lincoln Project. Yes, I sent them money and so has a lot of others. It's well funded and those biting ads you are starting to see about a few of the Senate Republicans running for reelection aren't from the Democrats, they are from Republicans.

Here is the Mission Statement

Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project

OUR MISSION
Defeat President Trump and Trumpism
at the ballot box.

We do not undertake this task lightly nor from ideological preference. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain. However, the priority for all patriotic Americans must be a shared fidelity to the Constitution and a commitment to defeat those candidates who have abandoned their constitutional oaths, regardless of party. Electing Democrats who support the Constitution over Republicans who do not is a worthy effort.

Does this mean we can bring our troops home now??

Something tells me we don't need tens of thousands of troops in the middle east to pull off missions like this.....

So again...why the fuck are we still there???

Something tells me we don't tens of thousands of troops in the middle east to pull off missions like this.....

We are there because either Rush or Hannity wants it. Or any other fruitcake on the Party of the Rump that is spoon feeding policy to Rump. And since then did you ever hear Rump tell the truth about anything.

Something tells me we don't tens of thousands of troops in the middle east to pull off missions like this.....

We are there because either Rush or Hannity wants it. Or any other fruitcake on the Party of the Rump that is spoon feeding policy to Rump. And since then did you ever hear Rump tell the truth about anything.
Rush doesn't have the pull to do anything like that...

We are there in my opinion because those same "globalists" that Trumpers pretend to rail against -- wants us there.....the multi-national oil corps want us there...the Saudis want us there...the EU wants us there...etc etc etc....as Trump bragged, our soldiers are for rent to the highest bidder

Forum List

Back