Another TikTok white liberal says ALL white people are racist, including white babies!!

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
A white liberal by the name Logic by Link said on TikTok that all white people are dangerous racists, even from birth. What are your thoughts?

A white liberal by the name Logic by Link said on TikTok that all white people are dangerous racists, even from birth. What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are that it's TikTok. Why did you not take your argument directly to him? Why is this in the politic section?

Simple.....

Freedom and sanity require investment and sacrifice.....neither are free or come naturally in a world of fools.
Unfortunately, you wanted something for nothing. You are reaping your investment......of nothing.
Stop whining.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Usually, white Left Wingers are immature people with very limited reasoning powers.
They are shallow people who jump on the latest trends to be fashionable.
The latest Left Wing Crackpot trend is to demonize white people.
White people are not the problem.
If we removed all of the eeeeviiiilll white oppressors from America, the problems in the dystopic Left-Wing culture would just be 10X worse.

Someone tell this self loathing soul that white people evolved and realized slavery is immoral. Lawful and institutionalized slavery practiced worldwide today was started by non-whites and practiced today by non-whites.

I don't get my opinions from people on Twitter.

Forum List

Back