Another Timely Public Safety Announcement

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Crawl back in your holes, Americans! Wait for BB to sound the all-clear!

This has become totally farcical. We're all living pre-Covid where I am.

(CNN)A new, more contagious and potentially more deadly variant of the coronavirus is spreading across the US, and health officials are worried.
The B.1.1.7 variant, first spotted in the UK, is not only more easily transmitted, but it also appears to be more deadly. Dr. Anthony Fauci warned about it Friday in a White House coronavirus update.

A more contagious coronavirus variant is spreading across the US. Can vaccines stop it?

Last edited:

(CNN)A new, more contagious and potentially more deadly variant of the coronavirus is spreading across the US, and health officials are worried.
The B.1.1.7 variant, first spotted in the UK, is not only more easily transmitted, but it also appears to be more deadly. Dr. Anthony Fauci warned about it Friday in a White House coronavirus update.

A more contagious coronavirus variant is spreading across the US. Can vaccines stop it?
Once democrats get their boots on your throat they ain't letting off. You can take that to the bank.

Gotta control that population. The democrats are going to keep pushing these draconian limits on Americans freedoms and they are going to feel the same wrath that George III felt and a couple of portable fences and razor wire aren't going to stop it.

Once democrats get their boots on your throat they ain't letting off. You can take that to the bank.
I CAN'T BREATHE!

tenor.gif

Joe-Biden-Fall-Gif-.gif

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back