Another Trump Fail - tax plan scrapped...

gipper's comment does not make sense.

Now the Trumpers are trying to get a consensus in the GOP Congress for a tax plan.

OK, let's see how they do.

Donnie is in the fix-a-lie phase of his Presidency. It may take more than 100 days to clean up the mess he created by telling so many lies and making so many promises that will be impossible to keep. He has a conspiracy theory guru and his son in law to help him, so it should not take much longer to reposition the mess on his plate.

Soon as he gets all the people opposing lowering taxes out of the way, it will go through.

It's not as easy as that.

You can't lower taxes without cutting spending. Trump's plan is to lower taxes and increase spending (that's what Republicans do - time after time), but in order for the tax cuts to be permanent, they can't increase the deficit after 10 years so they have to be revenue neutral.

All these pesky little rules Donnie boy has to follow. Who knew?

I thought you liked Trump now that he followed Obama's foriegn policy of military intervention.

Obama's Syrian policy in full meltdown

My posts.
So, you being a LWNJ do not want the US government involved in Syria. Good for you...yet you never criticized your Messiah and criticize Trump 24/7....why the hypocrisy?

Since I just linked you to my posts criticizing Obama,

you should stand corrected, and then sit down.

I thought you liked Trump now that he followed Obama's foriegn policy of military intervention.

My posts.
So, you being a LWNJ do not want the US government involved in Syria. Good for you...yet you never criticized your Messiah and criticize Trump 24/7....why the hypocrisy?

One post is all you have. WTF man.

Was Obama so good that only one post criticizing him is warranted?

Maybe every other time Trump decides to spend 4 hours playing golf, he could spend those 4 hours working on tax policy.

My posts.

One post is all you have. WTF man.

Was Obama so good that only one post criticizing him is warranted?

If you had standing to criticize hypocrisy, you might deserve answers here.

President Trump No Longer Has a Tax Plan

President Trump No Longer Has a Tax Plan

Promises, promises...
/---- Trump has been president for less than 100 days. When he gets it passed, once again you'll have egg on your face.

Will that be on top of the egg I was supposed to get when Obamacare was repealed and replaced?
/---- NYCARBINEER is pizzed that Pres Trump isn't fixing Obozo's mess up fast enough.
strangled cat.jpg

My God lefties, take a deep breath. Trump has only been in office for three months and he doesn't even have all his appointments confirmed due to the anti-American obstructionist democrat party that fights his agenda every step of the way.

Forum List

Back