Another trump loyalist bites dust

Why would I need to get past two things I saw happening in video that fit the exact definition of the word that you just posted. What is baffling is why you’re trying so hard to say it didn’t happened. It obviously did
I never said it didn't happen, did I.

I did explain why genius, there have been no insurrection charges for the same reason there have been no riot charges during the summer riots. People are being charged for the specific crimes that they committed. You’re not very bright are you?
Yes, and insurrection is not one of them.

I never said it didn't happen, did I.
You jumped right into a conversation and debate I was having with multiple people who were claiming that it was not an insurrection. So what were you trying to make?

Yes, and insurrection is not one of them.
Yep, just as nobody’s been charged with “rioting“ during the riots. Why are we going in circles? Are you not understanding the point I’m making.?

Not surprised... When something as horrible as the 1/6 riot happens law enforcement makes a point to make a long and tedious example out of them to squash any motivation for others to engage in future acts.
/——/ So, when is law enforcement hunting down BLM and Antifa rioters?

Well you go take that up with local law enforcement then
The local law enforcement is all run by Dims, so why would I waste my time?

Do you prog douchebags ever have a reasonable response to what you are accused of?

The local law enforcement is all run by Dims, so why would I waste my time?

Do you prog douchebags ever have a reasonable response to what you are accused of?
Aww man that must be so frustrating being a prisoner of all these dims. I’m sorry.

Some seriously obsessed morons on this forum.

And what does child endangerment have to do with politics?

Get a grip
That's why the cops were first checking out their trailor. It wasn't until he arrived, the cops ran his plate, and found out he was a wanted man.

US attorneys with the Justice Department had charged Josiah Kenyon, 34, with unlawfully entering the Capitol and with assaulting a police officer on January 6, the department said on Friday

61b1d3094f1e02001968bd43

A Capitol riot suspect was found hiding with his wife and children in an unheated trailer deep in the Nevada mountains, the Reno news station KOLO reported.

Kenyon and his wife, Elizabeth, were then both arrested on charges of child endangerment, KOLO said.

US attorneys with the Justice Department had charged Josiah Kenyon, 34, with unlawfully entering the Capitol and with assaulting a police officer on January 6, the department said on Friday.

61b1d3394f1e02001968bd4d

As deputies interviewed the woman, a man in a camouflaged Ford sedan arrived and told deputies the family would be leaving the premises, KOLO reported. Deputies ran the car's license plates and found they were registered to Josiah Kenyon, the news station reported.

He didn't give his life for trump like Ashley Babbit did, but he did smack a cop in the head for trump. That's more than most.

Are you surprised they're still catching Jan 6th rioters?
The Negroes and the ANTIFA scum spent six months with an insurrection that resulted in murdering, looting, rioting and destruction in over 200 American cities and the Democrats runing this fithy government could care less. In fact the Democrat sonofabitches were in solidarity with the assholes.

They should be hunting down that scum rather than the Patriots that protested for four hours the stealing of an election.

That's why the cops were first checking out their trailor. It wasn't until he arrived, the cops ran his plate, and found out he was a wanted man.

US attorneys with the Justice Department had charged Josiah Kenyon, 34, with unlawfully entering the Capitol and with assaulting a police officer on January 6, the department said on Friday.
I've been charged with assaulting police several times. It's a bullshit charge 9 times out of 10.

Shame our law enforcement is focusing on this petty type bullshit that the DAILY REAL CRIME SPREES happening in our major cities

Forum List

Back