Another trump loyalist bites dust

"...700 protestors are still in a DC gulag. Why are they still in jail?"
Ummmm?
Really?
How do you know that?
I have not seen any reference from any authoritative source that asserts that.
Can you give us sourcing, good poster 'bripat"?

This is Adult Swim. And intelligent responsible adults demonstrate that they can back up what they assert.
So.....for you good poster, it is 'show or go' time. Sink or swim.
So strap on your water-wings, and prove to the forum that you can tread water.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

".... Mr Gullible....y’all are so damn brainwashed it’s embarrassing.

Well, poster Slade what we have here with the good poster Bripat is that unique phenomena that Mark Twain---supposedley(?)----identified a 100+ years ago.

To wit:

"It’s Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled"

In other threads, at other times, there have been productive and informative discussions about the curriculum of Trump University.
So now, today, we have an exposition of one of their highly touted classes -- 'Bigly Success Via Vocabulary.'

For example, here is a demonstration by what appears to be an 'almost graduated' customer (I think) and what his $20,000 to Trump University obtained for him. Money well spent.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Bingo!

ROFL! you're such a dumbfuck. The insurrection charge only addresses the issue of whether they were conducting an insurrection. The fact is the BLM thugs committed numerous crimes and were let off with a slap on the wrist, if not nothing at all. The DC protestors are sill rotting in prison after 11 months.
Still whining? Is this a side-effect of you feeling regret that you were too cowardly to be in D.C. on Jan 6th?

700 protestors are still in a DC gulag. Why are they still in jail? Why aren't they out on bail? They are being punished without a trial. Who do you scumbag Stalinists believe you're fooling?

All the prog minions insist that Rittenhouse is guilty.

What’s the matter Karen, still having trouble with the facts?
Do you know you're lying or do you just have REALLY bad news sources?

No, there are not 'hundreds' of Capitol riot defendants in DC jail
More than 600 people have been arrested in connection with January 6, less than 40 remain behind bars

Thats a nice little word game you are playing... But people are being charged for the specific acts they committed during the insurrection.
5xfiau.gif

Nobody needs to be charged with insurrection smart guy. I’ll make the point for the fourth time… did anybody get charged over the summer for rioting? No, they got charged for theft and destruction of property and trespassing and assault. Does that mean there were no riots? No it doesn’t. Get it now?! go ahead and avoid addressing my point again.
No asshole. YOU explain why there have been NO insurrection charges. You’re a whiny little twat aren’t you? You must be a joy at holiday gatherings.

Don’t be mad cause I’m owning you. You had a stupid argument to start with. That’s what you get when you mindlessly repeat talking points.
You can’t own anybody boing boing boy. I’ve rarely seen whiners like you.

In other threads, at other times, there have been productive and informative discussions about the curriculum of Trump University.
So now, today, we have an exposition of one of their highly touted classes -- 'Bigly Success Via Vocabulary.'

For example, here is a demonstration by what appears to be an 'almost graduated' customer (I think) and what his $20,000 to Trump University obtained for him. Money well spent.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we have a moron ignoring events leading up to his stupid post. Ignorance of context and response history. Showing just how uneducated he is. That money you gave to Bill Clinton at his online school was money flushed down the toilet. Run along peon. You’re a joke.

No asshole. YOU explain why there have been NO insurrection charges. You’re a whiny little twat aren’t you? You must be a joy at holiday gatherings.
I did explain why genius, there have been no insurrection charges for the same reason there have been no riot charges during the summer riots. People are being charged for the specific crimes that they committed. You’re not very bright are you?

It works just as effectively when you ask him what law or statute # is Insurrection.

The law for INSURRECTION is in:

"18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES"

§2383. Rebellion or insurrection​

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Historical and Revision Notes​

Based on title 18, U.S.C., 1940 ed., §4 (Mar. 4, 1909, ch. 321, §4, 35 Stat. 1088).
Word "moreover" was deleted as surplusage and minor changes were made in phraseology.
Editorial Notes

Amendments​

1994—Pub. L. 103–322 substituted "fined under this title" for "fined not more than $10,000".

So why aren't the protestors being charged with insurrection???

Forum List

Back