Another trump loyalist bites dust

ROFL! you're such a dumbfuck. The insurrection charge only addresses the issue of whether they were conducting an insurrection. The fact is the BLM thugs committed numerous crimes and were let off with a slap on the wrist, if not nothing at all. The DC protestors are sill rotting in prison after 11 months.
Now your talking about a state law enforcement vs federal issue captain random. You’re not having a very good day defending these insurrectionists. Best to quit now while you’re behind

Now your talking about a state law enforcement vs federal issue captain random. You’re not having a very good day defending these insurrectionists. Best to quit now while you’re behind
No, I'm talking about the Bill of Rights and our two standard system of justice, you fucking moron.

No, I'm talking about the Bill of Rights and our two standard system of justice, you fucking moron.
We live in a republic where states are responsible for local issues and feds have a different jurisdiction like going after insurrectionists who raided our nations capital. Go take a civics class

We live in a republic where states are responsible for local issues and feds have a different jurisdiction like going after insurrectionists who raided our nations capital. Go take a civics class
No jurisdiction is allowed to keep people in prison for more than a few days, and they are not allowed to impose excessive bail. Apparently you believe some jurisdictions are allowed to violate the BoR. You are beyond stupid.

Pull your head out of your ass. You literally endorse the Biden admin pissing on the Constitution.

61b1d3094f1e02001968bd43

A Capitol riot suspect was found hiding with his wife and children in an unheated trailer deep in the Nevada mountains, the Reno news station KOLO reported.

Kenyon and his wife, Elizabeth, were then both arrested on charges of child endangerment, KOLO said.

US attorneys with the Justice Department had charged Josiah Kenyon, 34, with unlawfully entering the Capitol and with assaulting a police officer on January 6, the department said on Friday.

61b1d3394f1e02001968bd4d

As deputies interviewed the woman, a man in a camouflaged Ford sedan arrived and told deputies the family would be leaving the premises, KOLO reported. Deputies ran the car's license plates and found they were registered to Josiah Kenyon, the news station reported.

He didn't give his life for trump like Ashley Babbit did, but he did smack a cop in the head for trump. That's more than most.

Are you surprised they're still catching Jan 6th rioters?
I believed this thread was about me. NVM. Carry on.

No jurisdiction is allowed to keep people in prison for more than a few days, and they are not allowed to impose excessive bail. Apparently you believe some jurisdictions are allowed to violate the BoR. You are beyond stupid.

Pull your head out of your ass. You literally endorse the Biden admin pissing on the Constitution.
If people are being held for a long time and assigned high bail there is a reason for that and I trust law enforcement a hell of a lot more than you and your “news” sources

If people are being held for a long tome and assigned high bail there is a reason for that and I trust kw enforcement a hell of a lot more than you and your “news” sources
What's the reason, shit for brains? They haven't given one. If they had, it would be ridiculed endlessly. What's the proper bail for trespassing? $100?

You just swallow whatever your party masters tell you, don't you?

What's the reason, shit for brains? They haven't given one. If they had, it would be ridiculed endlessly. What's the proper bail for trespassing? $100?

You just swallow whatever your party masters tell you, don't you?
I don’t have party masters which is why I’m more free and open minded than yourself. Again, ask law enforcement those questions. They are in the know. Not you and not your “news”

The only "morons" here are those who really believe that Jan. 6 was an attempt to "overthrow" the government. Those same "morons" also believed that Trump was a Russian agent and he paid some Russian whores to piss on a bed.

Rebellions overthrow the government.

Insurrections look to change a specific part of it

I don’t have party masters which is why I’m more free and open minded than yourself.
iu

Again, ask law enforcement those questions. They are in the know. Not you and not your “news”
You ask law enforcement. I'm not the one claiming they have good answers.
You're admitting that the treatment of the DC prisoners is in violation of the Constitution.

iu

You ask law enforcement. I'm not the one claiming they have good answers.
You're admitting that the treatment of the DC prisoners is in violation of the Constitution.
I’ve admitted nothing of the sort other than I believe those in the know more than I believe you and you’re fake news. Stop lying about things I didn’t say

I’ve admitted nothing of the sort other than I believe those in the know more than I believe you and you’re fake news. Stop lying about things I didn’t say
In other words, you're running away and asking me to prove your case for you.

What a loser douchebag.

Forum List

Back