Another trump loyalist bites dust

You didn’t address my riot point. Is that because you can’t?

And Jan 6 was an obvious attempt to overthrow the government. Why else do you think people broke into the capital?! It’s all on video
You're delusional, of course.

You're delusional, of course.
No delusions, just able to open my eyes and watch an insurrection video of people storming the capital... I called my family before it happened after I heard Trump throw Pence under the bus and told them to turn on the TV because shit was able to get ugly. It wasn't a mystery what was going to happen.

The Negroes and the ANTIFA scum spent six months with an insurrection that resulted in murdering, looting, rioting and destruction in over 200 American cities and the Democrats runing this fithy government could care less. In fact the Democrat sonofabitches were in solidarity with the assholes.

They should be hunting down that scum rather than the Patriots that protested for four hours the stealing of an election.
You must be the biggest cry baby on this board... Your posts make me laugh almost every time!

How were the summer riots an insurrection? What do you think the word Insurrection means?

You must be the biggest cry baby on this board... Your posts make me laugh almost every time!

How were the summer riots an insurrection? What do you think the word Insurrection means?

The riots lasted for six fucking months and were in over 200 American cities with almost 30 deaths, over a thousand hurt, $10 Billion in property damage and that doesn't include the policemen that BLM murdered before the riots or the other racial attacks.

You are like the typical stupid hate filled Moon Bats denying the destruction.

That is all we ever get out of you filthy ass Moon Bats. Deny, deny. deny.

The riots lasted for six fucking months and were in over 200 American cities with almost 30 deaths, over a thousand hurt, $10 Billion in property damage and that doesn't include the policemen that BLM murdered before the riots or the other racial attacks.

You are like the typical stupid hate filled Moon Bats denying the destruction.

That is all we ever get out of you filthy ass Moon Bats. Deny, deny. deny.
Yeah it was horrible stuff. There were over 13k arrested. But I asked why it was an insurrection? What definition of insurrection are you using?

No delusions, just able to open my eyes and watch an insurrection video of people storming the capital... I called my family before it happened after I heard Trump throw Pence under the bus and told them to turn on the TV because shit was able to get ugly. It wasn't a mystery what was going to happen.
I watched the same video, but I didn't see any "insurrection," moron. You see things that aren't there. That's called being delusional.

I've been charged with assaulting police several times. It's a bullshit charge 9 times out of 10.

Shame our law enforcement is focusing on this petty type bullshit that the DAILY REAL CRIME SPREES happening in our major cities
I don't think you did, what he did gramps....

Yeah it was horrible stuff. There were over 13k arrested. But I asked why it was an insurrection? What definition of insurrection are you using?
100K should have been arrested, and most of the ones who were arrested were released without charges.

I watched the same video, but I didn't see any "insurrection," moron. You see things that aren't there. That's called being delusional.
Post a definition for insurrection. If you believe what you just said the you absolutely do not understand the definition of the word. Post from whatever source you find reputable

"Here we have a moron ignoring events leading up to his stupid post. Ignorance of context and response history. Showing just how uneducated he is. That money you gave to Bill Clinton at his online school was money flushed down the toilet. Run along peon. You’re a joke."

Oh ouch!! My bad.
I've been on a hunting trip for the last 10 days, good poster Lantern, and I missed your vexation over being directly quoted (with attribution) in my short curation of your posts on this thread.

If I had known you were dismayed by my efforts to curate the essence of your postings here......I would have added more context for you and interested readers. (Note: you can find the source material for my curation in posts: #38, 56, 57, 61, 63, 65, 75, 77, 79, 84, 214, 215....and others. Just look for the posts of poster "Lantern2814)

However, poster Lantern, really? How much more context do we need to your contributions on this thread?
Most especially when you ---just in this short thread-- repeatedly offer us in many multiple posts: "fag boy, soy boy, boing boy, liar, moron, peon, tard, retard, leftard, dumbf*ck, f*ck off, f*ck yourself"...??

Really, poster Lantern doesn't your body of work speak for itself?
Can't your "f*ck yourself"....kinda speak for itself, too?
Do we really need to read your adjectives, descriptives, and amplifiers to the above?
Really, we do get the picture. We've made the measure.

Lastly, if you are offended by my amateurish satire aimed at your Trump University studies, well, I regret that.
Perhaps, you didn't matriculate at Trump University. If you, in fact, really didn't go to Trump University....good. You undoubtedly avoided spending your hard-earned money on a rip-off game.

Attaboywaytogo!!

Oh ouch!! My bad.
I've been on a hunting trip for the last 10 days, good poster Lantern, and I missed your vexation over being directly quoted (with attribution) in my short curation of your posts on this thread.

If I had known you were dismayed by my efforts to curate the essence of your postings here......I would have added more context for you and interested readers. (Note: you can find the source material for my curation in posts: #38, 56, 57, 61, 63, 65, 75, 77, 79, 84, 214, 215....and others. Just look for the posts of poster "Lantern2814)

However, poster Lantern, really? How much more context do we need to your contributions on this thread?
Most especially when you ---just in this short thread-- repeatedly offer us in many multiple posts: "fag boy, soy boy, boing boy, liar, moron, peon, tard, retard, leftard, dumbf*ck, f*ck off, f*ck yourself"...??

Do we really need to read your adjectives, descriptives, and amplifiers to the above?

Lastly, if you are offended by my amateurish satire aimed at your Trump University studies, well, I regret that.
Perhaps, you didn't matriculate at Trump University. If you, in fact, really didn't go to Trump University....good. You undoubtedly avoided spending your hard-earned money on a rip-off game.

Attaboywaytogo!!
Lantern doesn’t know what the word context means… he’s just a troll

Oh ouch!! My bad.

Attaboywaytogo!!
Again poster Chillcothe ignores all posts leading to said responses. Showing how much of a partisan uneducated asshole he truly is. What this idiot fails to understand is that respect is not given, it is earned. What you have earned is mocking, laughters, and a go fuck off troll.

Lantern doesn’t know what the word context means… he’s just a troll
No, you’re just a lying asshole who cries when your lies are exposed. Now go tell more women to mind their own business and let those men beat them at their sport.

"....poster Chillcothe ignores all posts leading to said responses. Showing how much of a partisan uneducated asshole he truly is. What this idiot fails to understand is that respect is not given, it is earned. What you have earned is mocking, laughters, and a go fuck off troll.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You be the judge: Top of the class...or bottom--- at Trump University?

"Bigly Success Through Vocabulary" (graduate level. $22,000.)
"It will make you a more effective businessman." Says the Trump University brochure.
I suppose.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You be the judge: Top of the class...or bottom--- at Trump University?

"Bigly Success Through Vocabulary" (graduate level. $22,000.)
"It will make you a more effective businessman." Says the Trump University brochure.
I suppose.
I'm sure you were top of the class ar reform school.

Forum List

Back