Another trump loyalist bites dust

Slade3200
I guess you missed Trumps speech where he told his followers to peacefully go to the Capital buildings and air their concerns.

I also guess you missed the video's of the Capital police opening the door, shaking hands and back slapping those they let in.

I guess you also missed the people with cameras, not phones, real cameras who were there while Trump was still speaking.

I'd say the whole thing was planned and not by the Trump supporters.

How bout Sullivan and Epps???

Slade3200
I guess you missed Trumps speech where he told his followers to peacefully go to the Capital buildings and air their concerns.

I also guess you missed the video's of the Capital police opening the door, shaking hands and back slapping those they let in.

I guess you also missed the people with cameras, not phones, real cameras who were there while Trump was still speaking.

I'd say the whole thing was planned and not by the Trump supporters.

How bout Sullivan and Epps???
Thats definitely not how I heard his speech but I wasn't accusing Trump of starting it with his speech, your defending a point I never made. I'm also not speaking about those who walked in shaking hands with police, I thought that was obvious, I was talking about about people who were breaking in and assaulting cops. You're way off track down the conspiracy hole... The people caught on camera and being arrested are not anti trumpers. wake up

61b1d3094f1e02001968bd43

A Capitol riot suspect was found hiding with his wife and children in an unheated trailer deep in the Nevada mountains, the Reno news station KOLO reported.

Kenyon and his wife, Elizabeth, were then both arrested on charges of child endangerment, KOLO said.

US attorneys with the Justice Department had charged Josiah Kenyon, 34, with unlawfully entering the Capitol and with assaulting a police officer on January 6, the department said on Friday.

61b1d3394f1e02001968bd4d

As deputies interviewed the woman, a man in a camouflaged Ford sedan arrived and told deputies the family would be leaving the premises, KOLO reported. Deputies ran the car's license plates and found they were registered to Josiah Kenyon, the news station reported.

He didn't give his life for trump like Ashley Babbit did, but he did smack a cop in the head for trump. That's more than most.

Are you surprised they're still catching Jan 6th rioters?
Lol, maybe he should've set off commercial grade fireworks at him. The way your boys do it.

Arrested on charges of child endangerment because they had an unheated trailer? :laughing0301:

So why didn't they charge him with "insurgency"? Has anyone been charged with insurgency?

No, because Jan. 6 wasn't really an "insurgency." That's just something that resides in the minds of liberals.
Insurgency is not crime? Collusion isn't one either..

They took him in on child endangerment (which is a crime ) and will figure out the other stuff later.

They were distance memories almost immediately after the Inauguration.
I search this forum for Hillary or Obama, and i get 17 pages of results, each.
They want to charge them for the Steele Dossier; very desperate. All thru Trump's presidency, the were chanting "lock her up".

I search this forum for Hillary or Obama, and i get 17 pages of results, each.
They want to charge them for the Steele Dossier; very desperate. All thru Trump's presidency, the were chanting "lock her up".
Chanting is lots of fun.

Hey, hey
LBJ
How many kids did you kill
Today?

So in other words, they're being charged with everything except insurrection and insurgency. If so, why do you people keep calling Jan. 6 an "insurrection" or an "insurgency"?

So if a person was charged with littering, you'd call it "assault", right? Seriously, you don't get to make up imaginary charges in your mind.

:cuckoo:
They're saving the felony charges for BMOC, Benjamin Trump.

61b1d3094f1e02001968bd43

A Capitol riot suspect was found hiding with his wife and children in an unheated trailer deep in the Nevada mountains, the Reno news station KOLO reported.

Kenyon and his wife, Elizabeth, were then both arrested on charges of child endangerment, KOLO said.

US attorneys with the Justice Department had charged Josiah Kenyon, 34, with unlawfully entering the Capitol and with assaulting a police officer on January 6, the department said on Friday.

61b1d3394f1e02001968bd4d

As deputies interviewed the woman, a man in a camouflaged Ford sedan arrived and told deputies the family would be leaving the premises, KOLO reported. Deputies ran the car's license plates and found they were registered to Josiah Kenyon, the news station reported.

He didn't give his life for trump like Ashley Babbit did, but he did smack a cop in the head for trump. That's more than most.

Are you surprised they're still catching Jan 6th rioters?
A true MAGAt

Wow, the crazy angry left celebrates the "hunting down of a Trump loyalist" by federal government agents for misdemeanor trespass while the murder rate soars in major cities and violent gangs loot stores. Welcome to the Brandon Banana Republic

Thats a nice little word game you are playing... But people are being charged for the specific acts they committed during the insurrection.
Show where people have been charged with insurrection. You can’t. Because that’s just a big scary word you heard some media peon misuse so you keep using it.

You didn’t address my riot point. Is that because you can’t?

And Jan 6 was an obvious attempt to overthrow the government. Why else do you think people broke into the capital?! It’s all on video
Such an obvious attempt that not ONE person has been charged with that.

What are you talking about?! People didn’t spontaneously appear in DC with bear spray and body armor. There was heaps of planning that went into this and much was found and visible on social media. Do you know what the definition of insurrection is? Can you post it?
You better go show the FBI all your “evidence”. They couldn’t find any you liar. You better show all those people actually charged with insurrection before demanding anybody else show anything.

Thats definitely not how I heard his speech but I wasn't accusing Trump of starting it with his speech, your defending a point I never made. I'm also not speaking about those who walked in shaking hands with police, I thought that was obvious, I was talking about about people who were breaking in and assaulting cops. You're way off track down the conspiracy hole... The people caught on camera and being arrested are not anti trumpers. wake up
Progs seem to be afraid of white males from fly over country. They always seem to use force with them. They will kill many like at WACO and other places. At times the locals stand up to the Federales and the government backs off. The thousands of troops in D.C. in January told us we are not a free nation.

Wow, the crazy angry left celebrates the "hunting down of a Trump loyalist" by federal government agents for misdemeanor trespass while the murder rate soars in major cities and violent gangs loot stores. Welcome to the Brandon Banana Republic
You left out assaulting a police officer.

Forum List

Back