Another Trumpist is convicted

This is like six degrees of Kevin Bacon?
Nah Zog .. More like ZERO degrees of Dotard J Drumpf. ;)
That’s what I meant…we can connect anyone to most anyone with the “six degrees of Kevin Bacon” analogy.
So when do I make it onto your quote wall? :cool-45:

When you say something as idiotic as those on the Wall have said. Actually that reminds me. Slade just made the Wall with his moronic saying. Funny that all on the Wall are raging leftists...coincidence?

That’s what I meant…we can connect anyone to most anyone with the “six degrees of Kevin Bacon” analogy.

oh c'mon ... a mere coinky dinky, zogster? me thinx nyet.

All of the Trumpworld Figures Who’ve Been Arrested, Indicted, or Jailed

BAD HOMBRES
At least 18 people connected to President Trump have been locked up, indicted, or arrested since the real-estate mogul announced his candidacy in 2015.

Pilar Melendez​

National Reporter
Updated Oct. 31, 2020 8:20AM ET Published Oct. 28, 2020 4:56AM ET

About a year before Donald Trump’s shocking presidential victory, the real-estate mogul made a promise: If elected, he would surround himself “only with the best people.”

“I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people,” Trump told The Washington Post in August 2015. “We want top of the line professionals.”

Paul Manafort

Rick Gates
Lt Gen Mike Flynn
Michael Cohen
KenKurson
Roger Stone

George Papadopoulos

Corey Lewendowski
Steve Bannon
Brad Parscale
Elliot Briody
George Nader

Imaad Zuberi

Lev Parnas
Igor Fruman
Rep. Chris Collins

Former Rep. Duncan Hunter

Sam Patten
& now this latest dude the OP has shown.

When you say something as idiotic as those on the Wall have said. Actually that reminds me. Slade just made the Wall with his moronic saying. Funny that all on the Wall are raging leftists...coincidence?

Meh - Trust me, I could make a quote wall with a whole lot dumber stuff said by raging rightists.

oh c'mon ... a mere coinky dinky, zogster? me thinx nyet.

BAD HOMBRES
At least 18 people connected to President Trump have been locked up, indicted, or arrested since the real-estate mogul announced his candidacy in 2015.

Pilar Melendez

National Reporter
Updated Oct. 31, 2020 8:20AM ET Published Oct. 28, 2020 4:56AM ET

About a year before Donald Trump’s shocking presidential victory, the real-estate mogul made a promise: If elected, he would surround himself “only with the best people.”

“I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people,” Trump told The Washington Post in August 2015. “We want top of the line professionals.”

Paul Manafort

Rick Gates
Lt Gen Mike Flynn
Michael Cohen
KenKurson
Roger Stone

George Papadopoulos

Corey Lewendowski
Steve Bannon
Brad Parscale
Elliot Briody
George Nader

Imaad Zuberi

Lev Parnas
Igor Fruman
Rep. Chris Collins

Former Rep. Duncan Hunter

Sam Patten
& now this latest dude the OP has shown.
Most have been freed with zero repercussions. Don't forget DJT was not a politician so whatever transgressions there were aren't on him. Lastly it is quite partisan. Aside from Wiener and Avenatti, who were overt I don't know many Democrats who suffered such invasive crap. Including Hunter Biden, who is now selling paintings for $500M a pop. Nothing to see here folks....

Meh - Trust me, I could make a quote wall with a whole lot dumber stuff said by raging rightists.

The key is they have to say it to ME!

Dumber than Michael Jordan was a mediocre basketball player or that China did everything right or that the biggest difference between men and women is culture? YIKES!!!

View attachment 512596

when both deutsche & signature banks severed long time business ties with donny, it probably means they saw the writing on the wall. they have been fully cooperating with congress & other investigators for possible nefarious doings by trumpco.
Our pals don’t think this is coming.
They are mistaken ..
Rump children are next! :D

Dumber than Michael Jordan was a mediocre basketball player or that China did everything right or that the biggest difference between men and women is culture? YIKES!!!

WAIT - MJ was mediocre - Who else?? Kobe, Babe Ruth, Sandy Koufax, Shohei Ohtani & LeBron too?

Please man, don’t embarrass yourself with dumb opinions about sports that you prolly don’t even follow anyway :icon_rolleyes:

Most have been freed with zero repercussions.

some of the big ones were REALLY big traitorous acts. & THEY were pardoned.

accepting a pardon = admission of guilt. hell GENERAL flynn - pleaded guilty.

Don't forget DJT was not a politician so whatever transgressions there were aren't on him.

he, roger stone & manafort go back decades... he was on the inside no doubt about it.

Lastly it is quite partisan.

lol. partisan or not - they were all criminal. like i said some were TRAITOROUS. that's a whooooole other level, zoggy ol' chap. they should have been held accountable but donny pardoned them. flynn, stone, manafort & LOL! steve bannon who was guilty AF for ripping off the very people who voted for trump. that rip off wall that is now going to fall into the rio grande. how appropo, 'eh?

Aside from Wiener and Avenatti, who were overt I don't know many Democrats who suffered such invasive crap.

lol...

bill & hillary clinton ring a bell?

Including Hunter Biden, who is now selling paintings for $500M a pop. Nothing to see here folks....

& there is an investigation to see what's what. if he did anything wrong/unethical - it will be determined. if it's wrong - it's wrong.

right?

soooooooooooooooo zogarinooooooooooooo - here's a few more names that ring a bell to ya?

traitor tot, ivanka & eric trump. you bringing up hunter w/out even mentioning donny's spawn? are you kidding?

Last edited:
View attachment 512596

when both deutsche & signature banks severed long time business ties with donny, it probably means they saw the writing on the wall. they have been fully cooperating with congress & other investigators for possible nefarious doings by trumpco.
They are mistaken ..

donny's niece, mary trump says ivanka would probably flip on daddy in a heart beat. might already have done it cause she's looking at her own mess being a 'CONsultant' for trumpco. notice how she & panty waist jared have dropped outa sight?

& ooooOOOOOoooo what if allen is wired? HA!

WAIT - MJ was mediocre - Who else?? Kobe, Babe Ruth, Sandy Koufax, Shohei Ohtani & LeBron too?

Please man, don’t embarrass yourself with dumb opinions about sports that you prolly don’t even follow anyway :icon_rolleyes:

Huh? Not my quote. That’s from the Wall…JoeB said it. Are you OK?

View attachment 512596

They are mistaken ..

donny's niece, mary trump says ivanka would probably flip on daddy in a heart beat. might already have done it cause she's looking at her own mess being a 'CONsultant' for trumpco. notice how she & panty waist jared have dropped outa sight?

They are out of sight because DJT is no longer President and they have little kids to protect. Leftists are insane. You turn a blind eye to it as it doesn’t impact you but the threat is real.

View attachment 512596

They are mistaken ..

They are out of sight because DJT is no longer President and they have little kids to protect. Leftists are insane. You turn a blind eye to it as it doesn’t impact you but the threat is real.

m'k - you go with that. like the chosen one loved to say - we'll see what happens.

you think allen will flip? tee hee zoggy...........

Huh? Not my quote. That’s from the Wall…JoeB said it. Are you OK?

Sorry, this is the risk you run with a quote wall ;)

View attachment 512596

They are mistaken ..

m'k - you go with that. like the chosen one loved to say - we'll see what happens.

I think the country will turn on Biden and the Democrats due to inflation, open border policy, vilification of the police leading to a rise in crime and migration out of leftist cities. Just my opinion. I could be wrong but most people aren’t in the dark and or in denial like you are. Yes trans kids competing vs my kids is not your problem but many parents, millions in fact share my view on the topic. And not just independents and conservatives. You shrug that my kids suffer and that is your right but many don’t shrug. You refuse to acknowledge that.

Normal folk would see a pattern here, but it will be labeled as more fact-free victimhood. Sad :(

A former Chicago bank executive was convicted Tuesday in a scheme to arrange $16 million in loans for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in exchange for a high-level position in the Trump administration.​
Stephen Calk, the former CEO of The Federal Savings Bank, was found guilty of financial institution bribery and conspiracy to commit financial institution bribery after a three-week trial in Manhattan.​
“Calk used the federally-insured bank he ran as his personal piggybank to try and buy himself prestige and power,” Manhattan U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said in a statement. “Today’s verdict sends the message that corruption at the highest levels of federally regulated financial institutions will be prosecuted by this office.”​
Calk’s lawyer, Paul Schoeman, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.​
In a scheme that stretched from July 2016 to January 2017, Calk worked to approve multiple high-risk loans for Manafort, who urgently needed them to avoid foreclosure on several properties.​

/——-/ So , a guy who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows Trump, tried a side hustle somehow is a blanket accusation on all Trump supporters —- but Dementia Joe is totally separated from Hunter Biden.
Got it.

Normal folk would see a pattern here, but it will be labeled as more fact-free victimhood. Sad :(

A former Chicago bank executive was convicted Tuesday in a scheme to arrange $16 million in loans for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in exchange for a high-level position in the Trump administration.​
Stephen Calk, the former CEO of The Federal Savings Bank, was found guilty of financial institution bribery and conspiracy to commit financial institution bribery after a three-week trial in Manhattan.​
“Calk used the federally-insured bank he ran as his personal piggybank to try and buy himself prestige and power,” Manhattan U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said in a statement. “Today’s verdict sends the message that corruption at the highest levels of federally regulated financial institutions will be prosecuted by this office.”​
Calk’s lawyer, Paul Schoeman, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.​
In a scheme that stretched from July 2016 to January 2017, Calk worked to approve multiple high-risk loans for Manafort, who urgently needed them to avoid foreclosure on several properties.​

/——-/ So , a guy who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows Trump, tried a side hustle somehow is a blanket accusation on all Trump supporters —- but Dementia Joe is totally separated from Hunter Biden.
Got it.

If you fail to see a pattern here I can’t help. Suffice to say, you are the company you keep.

A simple background check of Manafort was apparently too much work for Donnie and Jared, who probably woulda hired him anyway because he had Russian spy connections that they craved.

Why does Mr Trump attract so many mob-style cronies anyway? Please ask yourself that question.

Got it.

1626319993556.gif

View attachment 512596

They are mistaken ..

I think the country will turn on Biden and the Democrats due to inflation,

i keep hearing that prices will stabilize once the job market equalizes.

open border policy,

lol... there is no such thing. stop listening to rw alternative 'facts'

vilification of the police leading to a rise in crime

oh lordy. that isn't happening either other than a few extremists who called for 'actual' defunding. did you see all the trump humpers at the capital beating the po po on his command?

and migration out of leftist cities.

cops that want unfettered ' qualified immunity' from being held accountable shouldn't be on any force anyway.

Just my opinion. I could be wrong but most people aren’t in the dark and or in denial like you are.

as long as you stay with fox aonn & newsmax - you will be. & i don't believe nor ever have that you don't watch them.

Yes trans kids competing vs my kids is not your problem

okey dokey.

but many parents, millions in fact share my view on the topic

millions more probably don't.

And not just independents and conservatives.

you mean the cons & indies that voted for biden?

You shrug that my kids suffer

i don't 'shrug' - i told you i can see yer point. but it doesn't affect me one way or the other. as i said - i'd be more concerned about your daughters own bodies rather than what others want & need to do with theirs. but i'm not in yer shoes & you aren't in theirs.

and that is your right but many don’t shrug.

see above reply.

You refuse to acknowledge that.

you refuse to see answers i gave you if it doesn't fit yer narrative. btw i noticed you never replied to anything i posted in post#30. no worries, i get why you only picked up on ivanka & the panty waist.

Forum List

Back