Another Trumpist is convicted

Normal folk would see a pattern here

The pattern is obvious: You have a real obsession with Donald Trump and an unmet need to seek vengeance on him. Too bad it's going to backfire on you.
How?
Won't you be surprised. View attachment 512512
Oh look, vague threats from the right.
Many times they go way beyond “vague” :omg:
Some of our pals are violent people.

Fortunately our pals on the left don't use "vague threats." They come right out and say it, make overt threats, years and years of them, then follow them up with actions, all the way from the ball field and theater all the way up to the WH. There is no mistaking the Left's meaning and intent. They are the reason for the protest at the Capitol. Folks have simply had enough of you assholes for far too long, have given up on their government ever protecting them, so people will now be forced to take matters into their own hands and I think the upcoming elections over the next few years will illustrate that matter nicely.

The Left bit it off in their efforts to commandeer the USA and lord their ill will over the citizenry and now I think soon it will be time to make them chew.

chew.gif

when both deutsche & signature banks severed long time business ties with donny, it probably means they saw the writing on the wall. they have been fully cooperating with congress & other investigators for possible nefarious doings by trumpco.
I expect the establishment democrats and republicans will eventually find somethung to charge Trump with that will stick. You are using the old tactic made famous by Lavrentiy Beria, the head of the Secret Police in the old USSR. He told Stalin, “Show me the man and I will a show you the crime.’”

But it is quite possible that in 2022 and 2024 the Trump Republicans will take full control of Congress and the White House. If that happens keep in mind that payback is A bitch.

when both deutsche & signature banks severed long time business ties with donny, it probably means they saw the writing on the wall. they have been fully cooperating with congress & other investigators for possible nefarious doings by trumpco.
I expect the establishment democrats and republicans will eventually find somethung to charge Trump with that will stick. You are using the old tactic made famous by Lavrentiy Beria, the head of the Secret Police in the old USSR. He told Stalin, “Show me the man and I will a show you the crime.’”

But it is quite possible that in 2022 and 2024 the Trump Republicans will take full control of Congress and the White House. If that happens keep in mind that payback is A bitch.

oh please - donny has a life long history of documented crime & fraud. just ask his victims from his university & his foundation & all the bills he never paid surrounding his hate rallies/super spreaders.

Mueller report didn’t show that.

mueller's investigation was very narrow in scope & not allowed to go beyond his parameters.
$30mil plus narrow?

he was not allowed to ' follow the money '

The Ways In Which The Mueller Investigation Was Restricted​

The Ways In Which The Mueller Investigation Was Restricted |

Rod Rosenstein Didn't 'Land the Plane.' He Made Sure It Never Left the Ground.​

Rod Rosenstein Didn't 'Land the Plane.' He Made Sure It Never Left the Ground.
OMG will you give it up already?

Normal folk would see a pattern here, but it will be labeled as more fact-free victimhood. Sad :(

A former Chicago bank executive was convicted Tuesday in a scheme to arrange $16 million in loans for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in exchange for a high-level position in the Trump administration.​
Stephen Calk, the former CEO of The Federal Savings Bank, was found guilty of financial institution bribery and conspiracy to commit financial institution bribery after a three-week trial in Manhattan.​
“Calk used the federally-insured bank he ran as his personal piggybank to try and buy himself prestige and power,” Manhattan U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said in a statement. “Today’s verdict sends the message that corruption at the highest levels of federally regulated financial institutions will be prosecuted by this office.”​
Calk’s lawyer, Paul Schoeman, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.​
In a scheme that stretched from July 2016 to January 2017, Calk worked to approve multiple high-risk loans for Manafort, who urgently needed them to avoid foreclosure on several properties.​

This is like six degrees of Kevin Bacon?
Naw, it's just the standard republican business model.
Because all Democrats are clean. Your partisanship is laughable. You’re such a loser.
Now where did I say that?
When you never once criticize them here. The silence is deafening.

mueller's investigation was very narrow in scope & not allowed to go beyond his parameters.
$30mil plus narrow?

nyet.

The person to ‘weaken’ America: what the Kremlin papers said about Trump​

Documents appear to show how Russian intelligence worked to install their preferred candidate as president
Papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House
The person to ‘weaken’ America: what the Kremlin papers said about Trump

$30mil plus narrow?

nyet.

The person to ‘weaken’ America: what the Kremlin papers said about Trump​

Documents appear to show how Russian intelligence worked to install their preferred candidate as president
Papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House
The person to ‘weaken’ America: what the Kremlin papers said about Trump
OK and how did Trump help Russia exactly in his four years? Placed sanctions on them and killed 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria. They name roads after you. One way. So in your view, Biden is squeaky clean? Come on lol

oh please - donny has a life long history of documented crime & fraud. just ask his victims from his university & his foundation & all the bills he never paid surrounding his hate rallies/super spreaders.
Of course you will ,argue that Joe Biden is as honest as they come. Unfortunately the reality as proved by Hunter’s laptop is that Joe sells his influence for profit using his son, Hunter, as the bag man.

Normal folk would see a pattern here

The pattern is obvious: You have a real obsession with Donald Trump and an unmet need to seek vengeance on him. Too bad it's going to backfire on you.
How?
Won't you be surprised. View attachment 512512
Oh look, vague threats from the right.
Many times they go way beyond “vague” :omg:
Some of our pals are violent people.

Fortunately our pals on the left don't use "vague threats." They come right out and say it, make overt threats, years and years of them, then follow them up with actions, all the way from the ball field and theater all the way up to the WH. There is no mistaking the Left's meaning and intent. They are the reason for the protest at the Capitol. Folks have simply had enough of you assholes for far too long, have given up on their government ever protecting them, so people will now be forced to take matters into their own hands and I think the upcoming elections over the next few years will illustrate that matter nicely.

The Left bit it off in their efforts to commandeer the USA and lord their ill will over the citizenry and now I think soon it will be time to make them chew.

View attachment 513192
The hilarious part? That whole rant was yet another vague threat from the RWNJ.

Normal folk would see a pattern here, but it will be labeled as more fact-free victimhood. Sad :(

A former Chicago bank executive was convicted Tuesday in a scheme to arrange $16 million in loans for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in exchange for a high-level position in the Trump administration.​
Stephen Calk, the former CEO of The Federal Savings Bank, was found guilty of financial institution bribery and conspiracy to commit financial institution bribery after a three-week trial in Manhattan.​
“Calk used the federally-insured bank he ran as his personal piggybank to try and buy himself prestige and power,” Manhattan U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said in a statement. “Today’s verdict sends the message that corruption at the highest levels of federally regulated financial institutions will be prosecuted by this office.”​
Calk’s lawyer, Paul Schoeman, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.​
In a scheme that stretched from July 2016 to January 2017, Calk worked to approve multiple high-risk loans for Manafort, who urgently needed them to avoid foreclosure on several properties.​

In a Communist regime your headline is expected. Thanks.

OK and how did Trump help Russia exactly in his four years?

he held meetings alone with only a translater & pootey poot. so who knows & the question begs- WHY??? that's not done. ever with any prez... there's ALWAYS an transcriber & god knows what was said. he always took the side of putin's when it came to any claims of interferance in the 2016 election DESPITE all the evidence found that they did. & he gave israeli state intel to the spies of vlad.

Placed sanctions on them

lol ... he had NO choice because congress had a veto proof vote to place them thar sanctions on russia because donny didn't want to. hmmmmm.

and killed 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria.

ooooOOOoooo that confirms he wasn't in russia's pocket 'eh? what happened to the base once we left?

Russia lands forces at former U.S. air base in northern Syria​

By Reuters Staff
2 MIN READ

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia landed attack helicopters and troops at a sprawling air base in northern Syria vacated by U.S. forces, the Russian Defence Ministry’s Zvezda TV channel said on Friday.
Armed Russian military police were shown in footage aired on Zvezda flying into the Syrian air base in northern Aleppo province near the border with Turkey and fanning out to secure the area.
The move comes after U.S. President Donald Trump abruptly ordered the withdrawal of U.S. troops from parts of Syria last month.
Russia lands forces at former U.S. air base in northern Syria

They name roads after you.

okey dokey.

One way. So in your view, Biden is squeaky clean? Come on lol

there's that habit you got going on again - using words that were never spoken. i don't know - i never said he's incapable of not being squeaky clean.... he was in congress for so long, he certainly knows how the game is played. but your false equivalency defense is fun to watch.

he held meetings alone with only a translater & pootey poot. so who knows & the question begs- WHY??? that's not done. ever with any prez... there's ALWAYS an transcriber & god knows what was said. he always took the side of putin's when it came to any claims of interferance in the 2016 election DESPITE all the evidence found that they did. & he gave israeli state intel to the spies of vlad.

Placed sanctions on them

lol ... he had NO choice because congress had a veto proof vote to place them thar sanctions on russia because donny didn't want to. hmmmmm.

ooooOOOoooo that confirms he wasn't in russia's pocket 'eh? what happened to the base once we left?

By Reuters Staff
2 MIN READ

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia landed attack helicopters and troops at a sprawling air base in northern Syria vacated by U.S. forces, the Russian Defence Ministry’s Zvezda TV channel said on Friday.
Armed Russian military police were shown in footage aired on Zvezda flying into the Syrian air base in northern Aleppo province near the border with Turkey and fanning out to secure the area.
The move comes after U.S. President Donald Trump abruptly ordered the withdrawal of U.S. troops from parts of Syria last month.

okey dokey.

there's that habit you got going on again - using words that were never spoken. i don't know - i never said he's incapable of not being squeaky clean.... he was in congress for so long, he certainly knows how the game is played. but your false equivalency defense is fun to watch.
Again give me specifics. What actions under Trump helped Russia? Sending Javelins to Ukraine? Something BHO did not do. I cannot Find one action under Trump that helped Russia.

Placed sanctions on them

By Reuters Staff
2 MIN READ

okey dokey.

Again give me specifics. What actions under Trump helped Russia? Sending Javelins to Ukraine? Something BHO did not do. I cannot Find one action under Trump that helped Russia.

‘Horrified’ Israeli intel officials ‘were shouting at US counterparts’ over Trump leak​

Foreign Policy reports tense meetings between sides after president revealed classified info to Russians​

By TOI STAFF20 May 2017, 1:25 pm
‘Horrified’ Israeli intel officials ‘were shouting at US counterparts’ over Trump leak

After denials, Trump defends giving classified info to Russia​

While White House said president didn’t leak anything, he tweets that he has the right to decide who he shares top-secret intel with​

By TOI STAFF and AGENCIES16 May 2017, 3:43 pm
After denials, Trump defends giving classified info to Russia

nothing to see here............... :eusa_whistle:

Placed sanctions on them

By Reuters Staff
2 MIN READ

okey dokey.

‘Horrified’ Israeli intel officials ‘were shouting at US counterparts’ over Trump leak​

Foreign Policy reports tense meetings between sides after president revealed classified info to Russians​

‘Horrified’ Israeli intel officials ‘were shouting at US counterparts’ over Trump leak

While White House said president didn’t leak anything, he tweets that he has the right to decide who he shares top-secret intel with​

What specifically did he reveal and how did it hurt America? Don’t copy and paste shit. Tell me in your own words. I explained to you in my own words how Biden has impacted me and my family. Your turn. Go…

Placed sanctions on them

By Reuters Staff
2 MIN READ

okey dokey.

What specifically did he reveal and how did it hurt America? Don’t copy and paste shit. Tell me in your own words. I explained to you in my own words how Biden has impacted me and my family. Your turn. Go…

<pffffft>

apparently it was bad enough to have freaked out the israelis ... i c/p to show you he did what i said he did. if the reporting hasn't delved into the weeds - perhaps due to state secrets, then that isn't my fault; but he did reveal intel re: how laptops brought onto airliners can go BOOM!

the roooskie dudes he met in the oval office ( where NO russians were ever allowed to be ) are well known spies. huh ... curious that.

Placed sanctions on them

By Reuters Staff
2 MIN READ

okey dokey.

<pffffft>

apparently it was bad enough to have freaked out the israelis ... i c/p to show you he did what i said he did. if the reporting hasn't delved into the weeds - perhaps due to state secrets, then that isn't my fault; but he did reveal intel re: how laptops brought onto airliners can go BOOM!

the roooskie dudes he met in the oval office ( where NO russians were ever allowed to be ) are well known spies. huh ... curious that.
It freaked out one Israeli newspaper. I said in your own words how has this impacted you or our country. You cannot answer that so you deflect.

Placed sanctions on them

By Reuters Staff
2 MIN READ

okey dokey.

<pffffft>

It freaked out one Israeli newspaper. I said in your own words how has this impacted you or our country. You cannot answer that so you deflect.

i'm not deflecting anything. it freaked out the israeli gov'ment. & rightfully so.

Israeli Intelligence Furious Over Trump’s Loose Lips

Israeli Source Seen as Key to Countering Islamic State Threat

how did it impact our country? who knows - are we
( as lowly civvies ) privvy to all that? there's a reason why things are kept secret.

but i do know, as well as you - that the US gov & the israeli gov share intel. i wonder just how much we were trusted after that by them & other nations we have partnerships with. that, to me can be quite damaging.

perhaps all that fucking hacking the rooooskies were able to get in on was part of it. why all of a sudden it stopped? probably because - as biden relayed - - - we have ways of making them stop.

are we supposta expose that too? lol .... deflect.... HA! you make excuses even to this day. how i hope you watch the hearings & testimony re: jan 6 on CSPAN or some neutral outlet; although i don't think yer go to's will even carry it live & unedited - if at all.

nothing to see here.........................

Last edited:

Placed sanctions on them

By Reuters Staff
2 MIN READ

okey dokey.

<pffffft>

i'm not deflecting anything. it freaked out the israeli gov'ment. & rightfully so.

( as lowly civvies ) privvy to all that? there's a reason why things are kept secret.

but i do know, as well as you - that the US gov & the israeli gov share intel. i wonder just how much we were trusted after that by them & other nations we have partnerships with. that, to me can be quite damaging.

perhaps all that fucking hacking the rooooskies were able to get in on was part of it. why all of a sudden it stopped? probably because - as biden relayed - - - we have ways of making them stop.

are we supposta expose that too? lol .... deflect.... HA! you make excuses even to this day. how i hope you watch the hearings & testimony re: jan 6 on CSPAN or some neutral outlet; although i don't think yer go to's will even carry it live & unedited - if at all.

I asked you to put in your own words how Russia impacted you negatively during Trumps term. You instead scour the Internet and send me links. I gave You specifics of how Biden has impacted me and my family. Therein lies the difference. Thanks for playing.

Placed sanctions on them

By Reuters Staff
2 MIN READ

okey dokey.

<pffffft>

I asked you to put in your own words how Russia impacted you negatively during Trumps term. You instead scour the Internet and send me links. I gave You specifics of how Biden has impacted me and my family. Therein lies the difference. Thanks for playing.

the instability & treason by the 45th POTUS affect us ALL. it will come out. this investigation will reveal much. donny screwed us all. is what he did to benefit you ALL that matters? lol. poor you & the same 'ilk' that think like that. & i am not so selfish to ONLY think of me & mine.

like you. ya, thanx a lot.

Placed sanctions on them

By Reuters Staff
2 MIN READ

okey dokey.

<pffffft>

the instability & treason by the 45th POTUS affect us ALL. it will come out. this investigation will reveal much. donny screwed us all. is what he did to benefit you ALL that matters? lol. poor you & the same 'ilk' that think like that. & i am not so selfish to ONLY think of me & mine.

like you. ya, thanx a lot.

So ZERO impact on you and the rest is maybe and could be. Got it. I gave you real life examples and its not about me, it is about my kids. You're a mother, you should understand.

Forum List

Back