Another Trumpist is convicted

View attachment 512596

when both deutsche & signature banks severed long time business ties with donny, it probably means they saw the writing on the wall. they have been fully cooperating with congress & other investigators for possible nefarious doings by trumpco.
Our pals don’t think this is coming.
They are mistaken ..
Rump children are next! :D

donny's niece, mary trump says ivanka would probably flip on daddy in a heart beat. might already have done it cause she's looking at her own mess being a 'CONsultant' for trumpco. notice how she & panty waist jared have dropped outa sight?

& ooooOOOOOoooo what if allen is wired? HA!
They are out of sight because DJT is no longer President and they have little kids to protect. Leftists are insane. You turn a blind eye to it as it doesn’t impact you but the threat is real.

m'k - you go with that. like the chosen one loved to say - we'll see what happens.

you think allen will flip? tee hee zoggy...........
I think the country will turn on Biden and the Democrats due to inflation,

i keep hearing that prices will stabilize once the job market equalizes.

open border policy,

lol... there is no such thing. stop listening to rw alternative 'facts'

vilification of the police leading to a rise in crime

oh lordy. that isn't happening either other than a few extremists who called for 'actual' defunding. did you see all the trump humpers at the capital beating the po po on his command?

and migration out of leftist cities.

cops that want unfettered ' qualified immunity' from being held accountable shouldn't be on any force anyway.

Just my opinion. I could be wrong but most people aren’t in the dark and or in denial like you are.

as long as you stay with fox aonn & newsmax - you will be. & i don't believe nor ever have that you don't watch them.

Yes trans kids competing vs my kids is not your problem

okey dokey.

but many parents, millions in fact share my view on the topic

millions more probably don't.

And not just independents and conservatives.

you mean the cons & indies that voted for biden?

You shrug that my kids suffer

i don't 'shrug' - i told you i can see yer point. but it doesn't affect me one way or the other. as i said - i'd be more concerned about your daughters own bodies rather than what others want & need to do with theirs. but i'm not in yer shoes & you aren't in theirs.

and that is your right but many don’t shrug.

see above reply.

You refuse to acknowledge that.

you refuse to see answers i gave you if it doesn't fit yer narrative. btw i noticed you never replied to anything i posted in post#30. no worries, i get why you only picked up on ivanka & the panty waist.
Texas disagrees. And ICE is moving those illegals everywhere around the country. There are more jobs than people willing to work. It is NOT RW fucking media. I did not send my daughter to NYC for a trip because of concerns in the rise in crime. There is mass migration out of liberal cities. You do you...I'll do me. You are not an honest debater. That we have established, which is surprising given where you grew up. Look below. These aren't RW sources. If you cannot see that we have inflation, owners cannot find workers due to crazy unemployment benefits, we have a border crisis in AZ and TX and the middle east is more of a mess than ever. And yes NYC did defund the police, crime is running wild there, LA and in Chicago. People are fleeing. Thank you Democrats for vilifying our police force.

Good! Let his ass rot in prison.
All corrupt Trumpist buttholes would be in prison were it not for Donnie's pardons eh?
Sure they would. In fact, you guys would cheerfully see everyone who worked for him at all be given life sentences. Get over yourself already. That hate is going to erode you from the inside out.
Not an ounce of self awareness in that post.

Normal folk would see a pattern here, but it will be labeled as more fact-free victimhood. Sad :(

A former Chicago bank executive was convicted Tuesday in a scheme to arrange $16 million in loans for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in exchange for a high-level position in the Trump administration.​
Stephen Calk, the former CEO of The Federal Savings Bank, was found guilty of financial institution bribery and conspiracy to commit financial institution bribery after a three-week trial in Manhattan.​
“Calk used the federally-insured bank he ran as his personal piggybank to try and buy himself prestige and power,” Manhattan U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said in a statement. “Today’s verdict sends the message that corruption at the highest levels of federally regulated financial institutions will be prosecuted by this office.”​
Calk’s lawyer, Paul Schoeman, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.​
In a scheme that stretched from July 2016 to January 2017, Calk worked to approve multiple high-risk loans for Manafort, who urgently needed them to avoid foreclosure on several properties.​

This is like six degrees of Kevin Bacon?
Naw, it's just the standard republican business model.

Nah Zog .. More like ZERO degrees of Dotard J Drumpf. ;)
That’s what I meant…we can connect anyone to most anyone with the “six degrees of Kevin Bacon” analogy.
So when do I make it onto your quote wall? :cool-45:

When you say something as idiotic as those on the Wall have said. Actually that reminds me. Slade just made the Wall with his moronic saying. Funny that all on the Wall are raging leftists...coincidence?

Meh - Trust me, I could make a quote wall with a whole lot dumber stuff said by raging rightists.

There isn't room for all of them.

Normal folk would see a pattern here, but it will be labeled as more fact-free victimhood. Sad :(

A former Chicago bank executive was convicted Tuesday in a scheme to arrange $16 million in loans for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in exchange for a high-level position in the Trump administration.​
Stephen Calk, the former CEO of The Federal Savings Bank, was found guilty of financial institution bribery and conspiracy to commit financial institution bribery after a three-week trial in Manhattan.​
“Calk used the federally-insured bank he ran as his personal piggybank to try and buy himself prestige and power,” Manhattan U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said in a statement. “Today’s verdict sends the message that corruption at the highest levels of federally regulated financial institutions will be prosecuted by this office.”​
Calk’s lawyer, Paul Schoeman, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.​
In a scheme that stretched from July 2016 to January 2017, Calk worked to approve multiple high-risk loans for Manafort, who urgently needed them to avoid foreclosure on several properties.​

Naw, it's just the standard republican business model.
Because all Democrats are clean. Your partisanship is laughable. You’re such a loser.

That’s what I meant…we can connect anyone to most anyone with the “six degrees of Kevin Bacon” analogy.

When you say something as idiotic as those on the Wall have said. Actually that reminds me. Slade just made the Wall with his moronic saying. Funny that all on the Wall are raging leftists...coincidence?

Meh - Trust me, I could make a quote wall with a whole lot dumber stuff said by raging rightists.

Nope, that would take a room addition and four additional walls.
And then you could change them to brand new ones each day. Time consuming!

Normal folk would see a pattern here

The pattern is obvious: You have a real obsession with Donald Trump and an unmet need to seek vengeance on him. Too bad it's going to backfire on you.
How?
Won't you be surprised. View attachment 512512
Oh look, vague threats from the right.
Many times they go way beyond “vague” :omg:
Some of our pals are violent people.

Nope, that would take a room addition and four additional walls.
And then you could change them to brand new ones each day. Time consuming!

Partisan posts amuse me. The next time one of you criticizes the Democratic Party will be the first.

View attachment 512596

when both deutsche & signature banks severed long time business ties with donny, it probably means they saw the writing on the wall. they have been fully cooperating with congress & other investigators for possible nefarious doings by trumpco.
They are mistaken ..

donny's niece, mary trump says ivanka would probably flip on daddy in a heart beat. might already have done it cause she's looking at her own mess being a 'CONsultant' for trumpco. notice how she & panty waist jared have dropped outa sight?

They are out of sight because DJT is no longer President and they have little kids to protect. Leftists are insane. You turn a blind eye to it as it doesn’t impact you but the threat is real.

m'k - you go with that. like the chosen one loved to say - we'll see what happens.

open border policy,

oh lordy. that isn't happening either other than a few extremists who called for 'actual' defunding. did you see all the trump humpers at the capital beating the po po on his command?

cops that want unfettered ' qualified immunity' from being held accountable shouldn't be on any force anyway.

Just my opinion. I could be wrong but most people aren’t in the dark and or in denial like you are.

as long as you stay with fox aonn & newsmax - you will be. & i don't believe nor ever have that you don't watch them.

okey dokey.

i don't 'shrug' - i told you i can see yer point. but it doesn't affect me one way or the other. as i said - i'd be more concerned about your daughters own bodies rather than what others want & need to do with theirs. but i'm not in yer shoes & you aren't in theirs.

see above reply.

you refuse to see answers i gave you if it doesn't fit yer narrative. btw i noticed you never replied to anything i posted in post#30. no worries, i get why you only picked up on ivanka & the panty waist.

Texas disagrees.

texas - ie abbott et al are more interested in building a wall w/ tax payer $$$ than keeping his citizens warm, dry & alive.

And ICE is moving those illegals everywhere around the country.

yep it's a mess - but you want them to stay in the crowded detention centers? illegals wanting asylum need to get processed - there's a back log for sure, but intact families & lone adults are being deported.

There are more jobs than people willing to work.

there are more workers who not only want a living wage - they also would rather be reassured their co workers & customers entering their workplace are fucking vaccinated.

It is NOT RW fucking media. I did not send my daughter to NYC for a trip because of concerns in the rise in crime.

yep crime is up everywhere because of assholes coming outa the woodwork due to pandemic restrictions being lifted ... criminals are getting vaxxed so crime is up - & it's summer - just like 'encounters' with people boffing each other cause of pent up desires. i read STDs are rising too. huh, imagine that.

There is mass migration out of liberal cities. You do you...I'll do me.

okey dokey.

You are not an honest debater.

translation: i say things you don't like.

That we have established,

whatchu mean 'we' kemosabe?

which is surprising given where you grew up.

lol ...

Look below. These aren't RW sources. If you cannot see that we have inflation,

i never said we didn't. now who's not being hionest?

owners cannot find workers due to crazy unemployment benefits,

some are gaming the system - but i'm willing to bet that MY reasons far outweigh your RW talking point. this pandemic knocked alotta people on their ass with daycare etc ... keeping kids at home to learn & such.

we have a border crisis in AZ and TX

yep, didn't start under biden & until there's real immigration reform ... it will CONtinue to be.

and the middle east is more of a mess than ever.

send out a search party for the panty waist. & i'm glad we are getting outa afghanistan. we have been at war there since b4 your kiddies were even a thought.

And yes NYC did defund the police, crime is running wild there, LA and in Chicago. People are fleeing. Thank you Democrats for vilifying our police force.

defunding in most cases = reallocating funds; shifting some cash from the militization to social based programs & hires. you don't send a cop alone armed to the teeth when someone is having a mental break down. you send a trained social worker or similair to diffuse a situation for example. i can't answer for all situations & chicago has been a fucking mess a looooong time. with illinois bordering states all around them that haver such lax gun laws, combined with ummmm say .... A CAR - then there's a perfect storm for sure.

get back to me when you can discuss post #30.

Last edited:
View attachment 512596

They are mistaken ..

open border policy,

okey dokey.

see above reply.

Texas disagrees.

texas - ie abbott et al are more interested in building a wall w/ tax payer $$$ than keeping his citizens warm, dry & alive.

And ICE is moving those illegals everywhere around the country.

yep it's a mess - but you want them to stay in the crowded detention centers? illegals wanting asylum need to get processed - there's a back log for sure, but intact families & lone adults are being deported.

There are more jobs than people willing to work.

there are more workers who not only want a living wage - they also would rather be reassured their co workers & customers entering their workplace are fucking vaccinated.

It is NOT RW fucking media. I did not send my daughter to NYC for a trip because of concerns in the rise in crime.

yep crime is up everywhere because of assholes coming outa the woodwork due to pandemic restrictions being lifted ... criminals are getting vaxxed so crime is up - & it's summer - just like 'encounters' with people boffing each other cause of pent up desires. i read STDs are rising too. huh, imagine that.

There is mass migration out of liberal cities. You do you...I'll do me.

okey dokey.

You are not an honest debater.

translation: i say things you don't like.

That we have established,

whatchu mean 'we' kemosabe?

which is surprising given where you grew up.

lol ...

Look below. These aren't RW sources. If you cannot see that we have inflation,

i never said we didn't. now who's not being hionest?

owners cannot find workers due to crazy unemployment benefits,

some are gaming the system - but i'm willing to bet that MY reasons far outweigh your RW talking point. this pandemic knocked alotta people on their ass with daycare etc ... keeping kids at home to learn & such.

we have a border crisis in AZ and TX

yep, didn't start under biden & until there's real immigration reform ... it will CONtinue to be.

and the middle east is more of a mess than ever.

send out a search party for the panty waist. & i'm glad we are getting outa afghanistan. we have been at war there since b4 your kiddies were even a thought.

And yes NYC did defund the police, crime is running wild there, LA and in Chicago. People are fleeing. Thank you Democrats for vilifying our police force.

defunding in most cases = reallocating funds; shifting some cash from the militization to social based programs & hires. you don't send a cop alone armed to the teeth when someone is having a mental break down. you send a trained social worker or similair to diffuse a situation for example. i can't answer for all situations & chicago has been a fucking mess a looooong time. with illinois bordering states all around them that haver such lax gun laws, combined with ummmm say .... A CAR - then there's a perfect storm for sure.

get back to me when you can discuss post #30.
You’re just a partisan hack. No chance if Trump wins we have a border crisis and such ridiculous crime waves.

Most have been freed with zero repercussions.

some of the big ones were REALLY big traitorous acts. & THEY were pardoned.

accepting a pardon = admission of guilt. hell GENERAL flynn - pleaded guilty.

Don't forget DJT was not a politician so whatever transgressions there were aren't on him.

he, roger stone & manafort go back decades... he was on the inside no doubt about it.

Lastly it is quite partisan.

lol. partisan or not - they were all criminal. like i said some were TRAITOROUS. that's a whooooole other level, zoggy ol' chap. they should have been held accountable but donny pardoned them. flynn, stone, manafort & LOL! steve bannon who was guilty AF for ripping off the very people who voted for trump. that rip off wall that is now going to fall into the rio grande. how appropo, 'eh?

Aside from Wiener and Avenatti, who were overt I don't know many Democrats who suffered such invasive crap.

lol...

bill & hillary clinton ring a bell?

Including Hunter Biden, who is now selling paintings for $500M a pop. Nothing to see here folks....

& there is an investigation to see what's what. if he did anything wrong/unethical - it will be determined. if it's wrong - it's wrong.

right?

soooooooooooooooo zogarinooooooooooooo - here's a few more names that ring a bell to ya?

traitor tot, ivanka & eric trump. you bringing up hunter w/out even mentioning donny's spawn? are you kidding?
Not true. Accepting a plea means you don’t want to go bankrupt

So. Criminals can be found on both sides of the political spectrum, as well as in-between.

Translation: Trump STILL not charged or convicted of anything.

Did you know that a man Clinton spent 26 flights with on his jet was convicted of raping children?

Another Clintonist convicted.

Don't forget DJT was not a politician so whatever transgressions there were aren't on him.

he, roger stone & manafort go back decades... he was on the inside no doubt about it.

lol. partisan or not - they were all criminal. like i said some were TRAITOROUS. that's a whooooole other level, zoggy ol' chap. they should have been held accountable but donny pardoned them. flynn, stone, manafort & LOL! steve bannon who was guilty AF for ripping off the very people who voted for trump. that rip off wall that is now going to fall into the rio grande. how appropo, 'eh?

Aside from Wiener and Avenatti, who were overt I don't know many Democrats who suffered such invasive crap.

lol...

Including Hunter Biden, who is now selling paintings for $500M a pop. Nothing to see here folks....

& there is an investigation to see what's what. if he did anything wrong/unethical - it will be determined. if it's wrong - it's wrong.

right?

soooooooooooooooo zogarinooooooooooooo - here's a few more names that ring a bell to ya?

traitor tot, ivanka & eric trump. you bringing up hunter w/out even mentioning donny's spawn? are you kidding?

pardon = admission of guilt.

manafort = guilty

roger stone = guilty

steve bannon = guilty.

Burdick v. United States, 236 U.S. 79 (1915)​

There are substantial differences between legislative immunity and a pardon; the latter carries an imputation of guilt and acceptance of a confession of it, while the former is noncommittal, and tantamount to silence of the witness.
Burdick v. United States, 236 U.S. 79 (1915)

lol...

right?

manafort = guilty

roger stone = guilty

steve bannon = guilty.

There are substantial differences between legislative immunity and a pardon; the latter carries an imputation of guilt and acceptance of a confession of it, while the former is noncommittal, and tantamount to silence of the witness.
Nope. Not remotely. You should do a deep dive into the Flynn case. If Flynn was mega rich no chance he pleads anything but innocent. Our court system favors the rich.

Translation: Trump STILL not charged or convicted of anything.

...yet.

Did you know that a man Clinton spent 26 flights with on his jet was convicted of raping children?

Another Clintonist convicted.

google george nader.

5b03369f1ae66232008b496b

lol...

right?

manafort = guilty

roger stone = guilty

steve bannon = guilty.

Nope. Not remotely. You should do a deep dive into the Flynn case. If Flynn was mega rich no chance he pleads anything but innocent. Our court system favors the rich.

haaaaaaaaaaaa.......... m'k you go with that. is that why even the judge presiding, called him a traitor?

holy crap, zog.

lol...

right?

manafort = guilty

roger stone = guilty

steve bannon = guilty.

haaaaaaaaaaaa.......... m'k you go with that. is that why even the judge presiding, called him a traitor?

holy crap, zog.
Holy crap. Make America Great is really traitorous….meanwhile Biden called America systematically racist. That’s pretty traitorous in my book.

Forum List

Back