Another Trumptard Idea - Send NYC Terrorist to Guantanamo

The guy's ISIS, eh?

Jesus, if this is the best ISIS can do, what the fuck are we sweating about? A BB gun? Really?

We've been killing more than eight of them a day for years.

Mccarthy was right. Communist lefties want to protect jihadists so after enough terrorist attacks they can go Stalin mode.

Who do we send to Guantanmo first, the communists or the jihadists? The Jihadists are just the fangs of the snake in the US, the communists are the head.

You cons are so for the constitution!
We're at war with jihadists, which is being manipulated by the Communists, thus we're in a Cold War with domestic US communists as well.

Mccarthy was right. Communist lefties want to protect jihadists so after enough terrorist attacks they can go Stalin mode.

Who do we send to Guantanmo first, the communists or the jihadists? The Jihadists are just the fangs of the snake in the US, the communists are the head.

We're at war with jihadists, which is being manipulated by the Communists, thus we're in a Cold War with domestic US communists as well.
And ninjas.

Didn't Trump say he would "consider" sending him to Gitmo, rather
than making an absolute statement?

I suggest that he be shot 67 times while "trying to escape".

Sheeeee-it. This wannabe ISIS guy is a fucking incompetent loser next to Paddock. If you want a mass slaughter, call an AMERICAN!

Are we ? When was war on isis declared ?

You act like this guy is going to walk out on bail because he was arrested ? Why would we need gitmo anything ?

Do you care about the constitution (other than the 2nd) .

Sheeeee-it. This wannabe ISIS guy is a fucking incompetent loser next to Paddock. If you want a mass slaughter, call an AMERICAN!

Wow, the amount of self-hate in this post.

Which American has committed terrorist strike that killed thousands? Are you honestly suggesting that Americans are as bad as people who openly execute gay people for being gay? Did you not know that 99% of terrorist strikes are caused by Muslims?

Just amazing, this guy needs his one way ticket to the middle east, quick. Let's see how long he lasts in his utopia.

You Democrats should be tarred & feathered for your horrific 'Diversity Lottery.' What a damn mess. All those responsible for implementing that insane horror show, should join the piece of shit at GITMO. They're enemies of country too.

Which American has committed terrorist strike that killed thousands? Are you honestly suggesting that Americans are as bad as people who openly execute gay people for being gay? Did you not know that 99% of terrorist strikes are caused by Muslims?

Just amazing, this guy needs his one way ticket to the middle east, quick. Let's see how long he lasts there.
I'm retired military, dipshit. I served in the Middle East. So suck my dick, pants shitter.

Didn't Trump say he would "consider" sending him to Gitmo, rather
than making an absolute statement?
That is why I called it an "idea" instead of presenting it as an accepted policy decision. I'm thinking someone from the military or national security will ''splain to trump why his idea is dopey and dangerous.

You Democrats should be tarred & feathered for your horrific 'Diversity Lottery.' What a damn mess. All those responsible for implementing that insane horror show, should join the piece of shit at GITMO. They're enemies of country too.
It sucks for you I am a barrel chested conservative Republican, loser.

Get up off the floor and walk like a man, pants shitter.

Just amazing, this guy needs his one way ticket to the middle east, quick. Let's see how long he lasts there.
I'm retired military, dipshit. I've been to the Middle East. So suck my dick, pants shitter.

Okay, given that you have done the killing I may now understand your point.

Just understand it's only you, not Americans in general.

Poor President Bush 1.

Forum List

Back