Another Trumptard Idea - Send NYC Terrorist to Guantanamo

You pants shitters have made this loser into something bigger than he is. What a pack of fucking whining pussies you all are.

Get up and walk like men.

Sheeeee-it. This wannabe ISIS guy is a fucking incompetent loser next to Paddock. If you want a mass slaughter, call an AMERICAN!

You Democrats should be tarred & feathered for your horrific 'Diversity Lottery.' What a damn mess. All those responsible for implementing that insane horror show, should join the piece of shit at GITMO. They're enemies of country too.
Poor President Bush 1.

If he was involved, hold him accountable too.

Sheeeee-it. This wannabe ISIS guy is a fucking incompetent loser next to Paddock. If you want a mass slaughter, call an AMERICAN!

You Democrats should be tarred & feathered for your horrific 'Diversity Lottery.' What a damn mess. All those responsible for implementing that insane horror show, should join the piece of shit at GITMO. They're enemies of country too.
Poor President Bush 1.

He signed it.

Wow, the amount of self-hate in this post.

Which American has committed terrorist strike that killed thousands? Are you honestly suggesting that Americans are as bad as people who openly execute gay people for being gay? Did you not know that 99% of terrorist strikes are caused by Muslims?

Just amazing, this guy needs his one way ticket to the middle east, quick. Let's see how long he lasts there.
I'm retired military, dipshit. I've been to the Middle East. So suck my dick, pants shitter.

Okay, given that you have done the killing I may now understand your point.

Just understand it's only you, not Americans in general.

How could they allow that ignorant cretin in the Military? Makes me think a little less of our Military now.

Are you sure it was only Paddock? I hear different firing rates and different calibers. Navy SEAL Commander Craig Sawyer absolutely affirms there was at least two and most likely three.

Yeah, there were ninjas there, too. And extraterrestrial Jews.

Which American has committed terrorist strike that killed thousands? Are you honestly suggesting that Americans are as bad as people who openly execute gay people for being gay? Did you not know that 99% of terrorist strikes are caused by Muslims?

Just amazing, this guy needs his one way ticket to the middle east, quick. Let's see how long he lasts there.
I'm retired military, dipshit. I've been to the Middle East. So suck my dick, pants shitter.

How could they allow that ignorant cretin in the Military? Makes me think a little less of our Military now.
You are a pants shitting faggot, so your opinion means dick.

Poor President Bush 1.

He signed it.

Schumer and Bush, two despicable morons. I'm not surprised.

He's not a member of any terrorist group.

He's a loser punk who should be tried as a criminal, convicted, and have the key thrown under the jail.

He says he's a member of ISIS. Why don't you believe him?
He pledged allegiance to ISIS. He is not a member.

ISIS has never heard of this dipshit.
ISIS has a phone directory?
Prove it.
I'm not so sure on that but they had social media people and a payroll.

The guy's ISIS, eh?

Jesus, if this is the best ISIS can do, what the fuck are we sweating about? A BB gun? Really?

We've been killing more than eight of them a day for years.
Let's run you over with a vehicle and then you can critique the damage.

He's a loser punk who should be tried as a criminal, convicted, and have the key thrown under the jail.

He says he's a member of ISIS. Why don't you believe him?
He pledged allegiance to ISIS. He is not a member.

ISIS has never heard of this dipshit.
ISIS has a phone directory?
Prove it.
I'm not so sure on that but they had social media people and a payroll.
And that makes an ISIS wanna be any better?
We both know the answer to that.

You are a pants shitting faggot, so your opinion means dick.

It's cool, i know you don't represent our Military. In fact, i seriously doubt you've ever really served. You don't sound like any soldier i've ever met. You have no honor or dignity. You're a loud-mouth pissant. Movin on...

What jail, the one in Guantanamo or some random federal or state facility?
A coffin six feet under anywhere.
Give them 8 to 20 years and they'll work on it.
The US has run out of time.
Time for what? You think this is the first terrorist act in America? The guy didn't fly in on Monday.

Forum List

Back