Another Uber driver is assassinated

Worse that will happen is that Uber eats will blacklist that community and they will have to go get their own meals

I don't know much about Uber, even though I was thinking about trying it out myself before the virus, but from what I understand, they have a no-gun policy for their drivers. They don't send you places. You have an app, and if you see a customer you want to service, you can accept it or not respond to it.
Uber stops sending orders to you if you turn down too many in the same area.

Gee I remember a story about a pizza delivery guy who had a bomb strapped to his neck in a weird bank robbery attempt. Blew his head right off.

All parties were white.

So what does that say ?

Anything different than what the OP was saying?

People do fucked up shit...skin color is not the sisue

Both boys must be executed!!!
When was the last time you heard of black teens getting a death penalty or even charged as adults?

EXACTLY.
  • The teens will be ruled a victim of racial upbringing and white privilege. Never given the chance that whites have.
  • They will be sent for a few years of counseling and released. A GoFundMe will be started to give them millions of dollars. They will write a book on the trauma of their event. Joe Biden will honor them at his first SOTU address.
  • Others will be passed over to give them jobs until they can get into politics and become career democrats.

Let me guess. Because some of the people involved are under age, their names can't be put out there. My question is, when did that law/regulation first get started? I ask because of the world already knowing about JonBenet Ramsey and Caylee Anthony who of course were also under age.

God bless you and the family of the victim always!!!

Holly
It's been several decades that underage criminals cannot be identified. Caylee Anthony and Jon Benet Ramsey were victims not perpetrators so they could be named.

Some savages as a result of whatever weird biology occurred in Sub-Sahara Africa are generally fully grown at age 12 or so. So there is an unfortunate combination of under grown brain combined with fully grown body. Since they mature so rapidly, it is no wonder they age so rapidly, generally speaking. Diabetes, AIDS, prostate cancer, etc., a major cost to taxpayers and insurance payers because of the medical care they need starting around age 35.

Last edited:
Gee I remember a story about a pizza delivery guy who had a bomb strapped to his neck in a weird bank robbery attempt. Blew his head right off.

All parties were white.

So what does that say ?

Anything different than what the OP was saying?

People do fucked up shit...skin color is not the sisue

That is the problem...the horrendous rates of black on white crime(very often racially motivated) is not a topic the media or anyone else in the establishment wants to deal with...it is a taboo topic because it conflicts the liberal narrative.

The outrageous truth is that young black males who compose 2.5 percent of the total population commits over half of all violent crime in America.

Yet, even though this would not be a difficult problem to fix....it is ignored.

The powers that be in the liberal world will not even address black on black crime.

The reality is quite clear.....black crime must not be talked about.

"Black on white crime" is actually pretty rare.

Most crime is white on white and black on black.

Stop the fear mongering racist bullshit

Forum List

Back