Another very confused millennial wants a free ride for life

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
Interviewed by Neal Cavuto, this silly girl who claims to be an "organizer" of the so called "million student march( mooch), claim she and her friends should, be given a free college education. Ant and all student loan debt forgiven. $15 min wage for all students while attending school....And just guess who she thinks should pay for it....
Yep...that EVIL 1%.....Anyway....
Cavuto really gets in this little chickie's kitchen with a few pointed questions....
A Student Who Wants Free Everything Gets an Extremely Rude Wake-Up Call When Someone Checks Her Math

boomers-new-generation1.jpg

She will learn like the losers from the far right and the far left.

There is no free lunch.

Interviewed by Neal Cavuto, this silly girl who claims to be an "organizer" of the so called "million student march( mooch), claim she and her friends should, be given a free college education. Ant and all student loan debt forgiven. $15 min wage for all students while attending school....And just guess who she thinks should pay for it....
Cavuto really gets in this little chickie's kitchen with a few pointed questions....
A Student Who Wants Free Everything Gets an Extremely Rude Wake-Up Call When Someone Checks Her Math

I saw that. She's typical of the dimwits those expensive universities turn out.

I guess your generation really fucked up universities.

But nvm it's the millenials fault.

Only the Democrat side of the generation is responsible.

It was the GenXrs that fucked the universities by letting them operate like businesses instead of institutions of education.

Possibly. Since you conservatives hate education so badly.

As to the Millennials, any idiot who would take out a $100,000 loan to get a degree in "Women's Studies" deserves their fate.

Bull shit, subversive. This is has all happened during and since the Reagan revolution.

I am not a conservative, and I suspect I have more degrees hanging on my wall than you have functioning brain cells floating between your parietal bones.

I am not a conservative, and I suspect I have more degrees hanging on my wall than you have functioning brain cells floating between your parietal bones.
Oh what a badazz internet stranger you are.

Wait, are Liberals claiming the Economy is "Fucked Up"?

Unemployment is only 5%!

Slow Joe The Hero said it's the "Summer of Recovery" just two years ago! Which one of you is lying?

Are you trying to "Talk Down the Economy"?

Bull shit, subversive. This is has all happened during and since the Reagan revolution.

Actually, it began in the late 50s as the Communists infiltrated the Democratic Party. Do study some.

Forum List

Back