Another white man with an AR-15. This time is Kentucky.

Well, you come from a race whose age usually exceeds their IQs. You are certainly no exception.
Well, you are one of those cowards who love to claim the accomplishments of other white folks, when in fact your dumbass hasn't done a damn thing.

There are some smart whites, smart blacks, smart asians, smart Hispanics, etc. just because your ass is white doesn't mean you are smart.

Ok, let's put your theory to the test. Folks convicted in a Court of Law are sent to prison. Trump is a 34 time convicted criminal, should he be in prison?
Yes, money talks. Rich people are the first to get away with crimes. Trump should be in prison now.

Last edited:
You are so determined to believe everything is about skin color. IT’S NOT
Tell me MizMolly at what time in this country hasn't it been about skin color?

It's amazing how white folks try to tell black folks it isn't about skin color, when in reality it is, because if it wasn't we would never have racism, discrimination or the injustices that we have seen and still see till this day.

Tell me MizMolly at what time in this country hasn't it been about skin color?

It's amazing how white folks try to tell black folks it isn't about skin color, when in reality it is, because if it wasn't we would never have racism, discrimination or the injustices that we have seen and still see till this day.
Yet, it’s usually black people bringing up skin color, for virtually everything negative in their lives. This is total bullshit. I don’t wake up thinking about race. I work hard, pay my bills, treat others as they treat me, nothing regarding race is involved in my life.

Yet, it’s usually black people bringing up skin color, for virtually everything negative in their lives. This is total bullshit. I don’t wake up thinking about race. I work hard, pay my bills, treat others as they treat me, nothing regarding race is involved in my life.
You're white, you don't have to wake up worrying about race. Let me know when you are discriminated against because you are white, let me know when you deal with racism because you are white. I work hard, pay my bills, treat others as they treat me also, I am pretty sure it is because you probably only deal with white folks in your life.

You're white, you don't have to wake up worrying about race. Let me know when you are discriminated against because you are white, let me know when you deal with racism because you are white. I work hard, pay my bills, treat others as they treat me also, I am pretty sure it is because you probably only deal with white folks in your life.

Jeebus

Forum List

Back