Another White on White crime not reported featuring an Open Carry Teaper Gun Nut

Another rightwing gun worshiping nut kills, this is the consequences of letting all kinds of lunatics have firearms

An Iowa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

Open Carry advocate guns down woman who complained of sexual harassment.

And allow me.......how many blacks have killed other blacks just today....with illegal guns.....and yet they don't even blip on this guys radar.......and the dailykos.....really....and you guys think the NRA is bad.....
I didnt know you were Black. I thought you were white.

Another rightwing gun worshiping nut kills, this is the consequences of letting all kinds of lunatics have firearms

An Iowa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

Open Carry advocate guns down woman who complained of sexual harassment.

And allow me.......how many blacks have killed other blacks just today....with illegal guns.....and yet they don't even blip on this guys radar.......and the dailykos.....really....and you guys think the NRA is bad.....
I didnt know you were Black. I thought you were white.

I transcend race.......

Yes you are dumb. I posted that because I wanted to. What are you going to do about it?

YOu wanted to say something that shows you to be dumb and racist?

Why?

Everyone here knows that you are a violent racist bigot.

Except for those who think that you are a white lib fantasist.
You didnt answer my question. What are you going to do about it?

Same thing I do every time you post.

Wonder if you are really an unthinking violent racist brute,

Or some white lib pussy fantasist who thinks he is "making shit real" for us white cons, who is inadvertently showing how incredibly racist he is with his presentation of what Black is.
OK. From your post I thought you were going to do something that made a difference. You need to get busy fixing your white on white crime rate and worry less about what I am doing.

White on white crime? It's fine. Hell, if you could wave a magic wand and reduce black on black crime to the same levels you would save at approximately 6,000 black lives a year.

If black lives really matter, you wouldn't be ridiculing white on white crime, you would be envying white on white crime rates.

And as you are an admitted violent racist who supports random violence against whites, it makes complete sense for me to worry about what you are doing.

Assuming you are not a white lib pussy fantasist.

Full of shit post. Nothing more than
backpeddaling bullshit.

Yes you are dumb. I posted that because I wanted to. What are you going to do about it?

Why?

Or some white lib pussy fantasist who thinks he is "making shit real" for us white cons, who is inadvertently showing how incredibly racist he is with his presentation of what Black is.
OK. From your post I thought you were going to do something that made a difference. You need to get busy fixing your white on white crime rate and worry less about what I am doing.

White on white crime? It's fine. Hell, if you could wave a magic wand and reduce black on black crime to the same levels you would save at approximately 6,000 black lives a year.

If black lives really matter, you wouldn't be ridiculing white on white crime, you would be envying white on white crime rates.

And as you are an admitted violent racist who supports random violence against whites, it makes complete sense for me to worry about what you are doing.

Hell, if we did something about white crime, we could maybe save 2/3 of the women who are raped in this country. Raped by white dudes. Fuck dude, if America ( or women) really mattered to you, it might seem more important to stop all crime rather than try to politicize who commits it. Is your daughter white?

Well, that wasnt a question. You just said "the difference is" and then out came a tap dancing straw man or maybe you saw someone who said they DIDNT want this guy to go to trial. Didnt you? Was that person under your bed?

Another fail. Stop pointing out white crimes as if we're going to treat them any different than black crimes.

You right, I just read your post on the failures of the white community and how this guys parents must've been irresponsible no good do nothings who poison their minds with Rock and Roll.

:2up:

The white community is not devastated by crime. The analogy you are trying to make is a failure.

Admit it. And move on with your life.

You are embarrassing yourself.

Yes it is. You seeing it or not doesnt have any effect on reality. Dont believe me? Try believing your Superman and throw yourself out a window and report back

How do you support your claim that the WHite COmmunity is devastated by crime? To the point that it justifies your lame analogy comparing the two issues.

Lame analogy but we'rd not comparing. Right?

You right, I just read your post on the failures of the white community and how this guys parents must've been irresponsible no good do nothings who poison their minds with Rock and Roll.

:2up:

The white community is not devastated by crime. The analogy you are trying to make is a failure.

Yes it is. You seeing it or not doesnt have any effect on reality. Dont believe me? Try believing your Superman and throw yourself out a window and report back

How do you support your claim that the WHite COmmunity is devastated by crime? To the point that it justifies your lame analogy comparing the two issues.

Truth doesnt need support

It needs to be shown that it is the truth, something you have failed to even try to do.

Probably because you know that you cannot.

WHite on white crime is not at the levels black on black crime is, not even close.

Only a liar or a fool would claim otherwise.

You're right. White on white crime is not at the same level. It's worse.
See, you say crime. But what you mean is murder. Because that is the only category of crime that blacks even come close to being on par with whites.

Besides murdering his co-worker, there's absolutely nothing wrong, suspicious or unhealthy about posting pictures of his weapons collection (or "arsenal", according to the liberal media); and the memes just reflect the concern shared by many of his fellow countrymen who aren't afraid of acknowledging the truth about what is happening around them. Other than that, he belongs in jail.

Except that people obsessed with their personal weapons collection are fucking creepy.

There are some serious cultural issues within the white community that the white community leaders - Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly - do not even acknowledge exist.

Why?

backpeddaling bullshit.

I backpeddaled on nothing.

WHy are you lying?

Why?

Hell, if we did something about white crime, we could maybe save 2/3 of the women who are raped in this country. Raped by white dudes. Fuck dude, if America ( or women) really mattered to you, it might seem more important to stop all crime rather than try to politicize who commits it. Is your daughter white?

If one group is committing vastly more crime than others, you can learn much about the cause(s) of crime by looking at that group.

If you were to check my post history, and could wade through the VAST majority of them were they are nothing but me dealing with lib lies and bullshit to the very, very few where actual solutions are discussed, you would see that the solutions are to deal with the cause, IMO of crime regardless of race.

Which would then be addressing all crime.

By refusing to honestly look at the cause(s) of crime by looking at the worst afflicted population, you libs are preventing that.

The cause, btw, is Illegitimacy.

Not that you will care.

It needs to be shown that it is the truth, something you have failed to even try to do.

WHite on white crime is not at the levels black on black crime is, not even close.

See, you say crime. But what you mean is murder. Because that is the only category of crime that blacks even come close to being on par with whites.

Sorry. I will not coddle you on your lack of math.

Ignoring the difference in population is the mistake of a small child. With learning disabilities.

Besides murdering his co-worker, there's absolutely nothing wrong, suspicious or unhealthy about posting pictures of his weapons collection (or "arsenal", according to the liberal media); and the memes just reflect the concern shared by many of his fellow countrymen who aren't afraid of acknowledging the truth about what is happening around them. Other than that, he belongs in jail.

Except that people obsessed with their personal weapons collection are fucking creepy.

There are some serious cultural issues within the white community that the white community leaders - Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly - do not even acknowledge exist.

Hunting and fighting with tools has been a part of human nature before we were humans.

If you think that it is odd that human males find such things interesting you are kidding yourself.

Ever fire a gun?

If one group is committing vastly more crime than others, you can learn much about the cause(s) of crime by looking at that group.

If you were to check my post history, and could wade through the VAST majority of them were they are nothing but me dealing with lib lies and bullshit to the very, very few where actual solutions are discussed, you would see that the solutions are to deal with the cause, IMO of crime regardless of race.

By refusing to honestly look at the cause(s) of crime by looking at the worst afflicted population, you libs are preventing that.

Not that you will care.

Yes, overall whites commit vastly more crime. Focusing on blacks doesn't change that.

Ignoring the difference in population is the mistake of a small child. With learning disabilities.

When looking at crime in America, whites are far and away the largest problem.Ignoring that or shifting the blame is dishonest.
Why can't you accept white crime?

Far less creepy than other people - anti-gun loons - obsessed with my weapons collection.

backpeddaling bullshit.

WHy are you lying?
The only person lying is you. Like most cave chimps you deflect, start talking about everything but the point. Whites commit more crime.

Not that you will care.

Yes, overall whites commit vastly more crime. Focusing on blacks doesn't change that.

Ignoring the fact that blacks committing vastly more than their fair share of crime won't change that fact that they do.

When looking at crime in America, whites are far and away the largest problem.Ignoring that or shifting the blame is dishonest.
Why can't you accept white crime?

I'm not the one making obviously false statements about crime.

backpeddaling bullshit.

WHy are you lying?
The only person lying is you. Like most cave chimps you deflect, start talking about everything but the point. Whites commit more crime.

Whites vastly outnumber blacks in this country. Considering that they outnumber blacks by 6 to 1, all else being equal they should commit six times as much crime.

THey don't.

Try to be less dishonest and/or stupid and bigoted, you racist bigot.

Forum List

Back