Another White on White crime not reported featuring an Open Carry Teaper Gun Nut

The guy was attracted to a co-worker and she rejected his sexual advances. He lost his job for sexual harrassment (and perhaps his wife too).

Then the guy bames the co-worker for ruining his life and seeks deadly revenge.

It's not a left/right isssue and certainly has nothing to do with the tea party. Nor is it a gun rights issue because he could have killed her just as easily with a knife or a bowling pin.
Correct. Its a white male issue with violence, savagery, and privilege.
That's a ridiculous statement. If the guy was "privileged" he certainly be working as a security guard. They don't make jack shit. Usually minimum wage or a little over minimum wage.

It seems that you just have an irrational hatred of white males.
Just because he is privileged doesnt mean he has aspirations. It doesnt mean you get the keys to a Bentley in the crib. It just means if you work a little and have some type of desire to succeed you can do so, much more easily than anyone else.

I dont hate white males. Its just in general they are violent, savage, and get angry when things dont go their way.

Last edited:
Its actually a sign of how sensitive whites are when their feelings get hurt, or fired, or rejected by a woman or finds out theres packs of black licorice only with no white
Blacks can get pretty sensitive when the store is out of skittles too.

The white community is not devastated by crime. The analogy you are trying to make is a failure.

Admit it. And move on with your life.

You are embarrassing yourself.

Yes it is. You seeing it or not doesnt have any effect on reality. Dont believe me? Try believing your Superman and throw yourself out a window and report back

How do you support your claim that the WHite COmmunity is devastated by crime? To the point that it justifies your lame analogy comparing the two issues.

Truth doesnt need support

It needs to be shown that it is the truth, something you have failed to even try to do.

Probably because you know that you cannot.

WHite on white crime is not at the levels black on black crime is, not even close.

Only a liar or a fool would claim otherwise.

Shut up stupid, no one can prove an opinion fuck face. THATS why you asking for proof!

No its not on the same level. Neither was Katrina and 9/11 but both were devastating.

Are you going to say there were no plane crashes during Katrina so it wasnt devastating fool?

I didn't ask for proof, I ask for some support of your opinion.

YOu've given NONE. (I don't count insults as logical deductive reasons, I know this might confuse a liberal)

Sure it is.

Do you know how many times i have been victimized by a white criminal?

Guess. Come on.

My race is in fine shape.

My nation? NOt so much.
I'm not interested in white on white crime. I dont care. I just know its a problem. Get busy.

Then why did you bring it up?

Oh, right , just trying to distract from how stupid your post was.
I brought it up to highlight how violent and apelike your race is. Now get busy correcting your numerous flaws. The failure of your race hangs in the balance.

But we aren't. And it's not.

Why do you keep saying stuff that makes you look like a fool?
Yes. The white race is violent. All one needs to do is look at history to see the pattern. You are a failed race and on the brink of failing once again.

Why do you keep denying your destiny?

Nice switch there, from "violent and apelike" to just violent.

Did you think I would not notice? To your mind was that "clever"?

Dumbass.

The White Race is no more violent than any other. We have just had a good technological edge over the last couple of centuries, hence lots of victories over less advanced people.

Failure? LOL.

Its actually a sign of how sensitive whites are when their feelings get hurt, or fired, or rejected by a woman or finds out theres packs of black licorice only with no white

No, it's a sign of how "sensitive" this one guy is.

HOw do you use this one guy to slam a whole race?

I'm not interested in white on white crime. I dont care. I just know its a problem. Get busy.

I brought it up to highlight how violent and apelike your race is. Now get busy correcting your numerous flaws. The failure of your race hangs in the balance.

Yes. The white race is violent. All one needs to do is look at history to see the pattern. You are a failed race and on the brink of failing once again.

Dumbass.

The White Race is no more violent than any other. We have just had a good technological edge over the last couple of centuries, hence lots of victories over less advanced people.

Failure? LOL.
I didnt switch. You cant do too much about being apelike so I decided not to discuss it any further. It is what it is.

I didnt consider if you would notice it or not. What you notice is irrelevant to me.

The white race is extremely violent. There is a reason they have destroyed civilizations They are savages incapable of co existing with other humans.

If anti-gun loons didn't lie, they'd never post.

That's not true. There's still the "Think of the children!" argument. Ya know, like the Sandy Hook kids who ended up dead because a murderer didn't give a shit what the law said.

Because his Mother did not get him the help that he needed, not because of anything else.

The point is that for all the arguments of the left, they never bother to address the fact that laws only restrict law abiding citizens. Because there can be no response to that fact. They'll invoke all kinds of emotional stimuli (like "the children") when they don't actually give a shit about the children.

You have to have a law in order to arrest the law breakers.
They have enough laws already and they are not being enforced.
There already is a law..... It's illegal to murder somebody!!!!

And I'll bet that one is being enforced, isn't it?????

If anti-gun loons didn't lie, they'd never post.

That's not true. There's still the "Think of the children!" argument. Ya know, like the Sandy Hook kids who ended up dead because a murderer didn't give a shit what the law said.

Because his Mother did not get him the help that he needed, not because of anything else.

The point is that for all the arguments of the left, they never bother to address the fact that laws only restrict law abiding citizens. Because there can be no response to that fact. They'll invoke all kinds of emotional stimuli (like "the children") when they don't actually give a shit about the children.

Not always, especially if you are rich and a well loved politician.

Not always, especially if you are rich and a well loved politician.
Yeah, you may have a point there, since Ol' Ted Kennedy got away with it..... But what can I say???? Democrats will be Democrats......

alex-800x430.jpg

owa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

According to The Gazette, Alex Kozak was taken into custody after shooting 20-year-old Andrea Farrington three times in the back while she was at work at the Iowa Children’s Museum in the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville, Iowa.

Police say that the 22-year-old Kozak left the mall and went to his home and retrieved a 9mm Glock handgun before retuning and shooting Farrington late Friday night..

KCJJ reports that a cousin of Farrington’s said that Kozak had been harassing the victim for at least six weeks and that she had complained to his superiors about unwanted advances he had made toward her. A later report stated that Kozak was fired from his job before the shooting took place.

“They both worked at the Coral Ridge Mall and knew each other through the Coral Ridge Mall,” Johnson County Attorney Janet Lyness said. Kozak had worked at the mall since 2014.

After shooting Farrington, Kozak fled the mall in his car but was later pulled over without incident.

Kozak — who is currently being held on $10 million bail — is married to Kellie Kozak, who recently posted pictures on her Facebook page of a visit to Costco where her husband can be seen carrying a sidearm. According to his father-in-law, Kozak didn’t always carry a weapon, saying, “If circumstances were that it’d be best not to have a weapon present, he didn’t have a problem with that.”

A selection of postings from Kozak’s Facebook page — many pulled from Right Wing News — below :

Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.22.23-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.26.08-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.26.23-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.49.48-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.50.42-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-1.23.12-PM.png
Another the gun did it thread by a delusional retarded lib.

Blacks can get pretty sensitive when the store is out of skittles too.

By blacks you mean one lady? Or are you saying whites promote their kids hitting someone while the mother beats a lady in Walmart?

alex-800x430.jpg

owa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

According to The Gazette, Alex Kozak was taken into custody after shooting 20-year-old Andrea Farrington three times in the back while she was at work at the Iowa Children’s Museum in the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville, Iowa.

Police say that the 22-year-old Kozak left the mall and went to his home and retrieved a 9mm Glock handgun before retuning and shooting Farrington late Friday night..

KCJJ reports that a cousin of Farrington’s said that Kozak had been harassing the victim for at least six weeks and that she had complained to his superiors about unwanted advances he had made toward her. A later report stated that Kozak was fired from his job before the shooting took place.

“They both worked at the Coral Ridge Mall and knew each other through the Coral Ridge Mall,” Johnson County Attorney Janet Lyness said. Kozak had worked at the mall since 2014.

After shooting Farrington, Kozak fled the mall in his car but was later pulled over without incident.

Kozak — who is currently being held on $10 million bail — is married to Kellie Kozak, who recently posted pictures on her Facebook page of a visit to Costco where her husband can be seen carrying a sidearm. According to his father-in-law, Kozak didn’t always carry a weapon, saying, “If circumstances were that it’d be best not to have a weapon present, he didn’t have a problem with that.”

A selection of postings from Kozak’s Facebook page — many pulled from Right Wing News — below :

You're at a 10. I need you to bring the stupid down go a 3.

alex-800x430.jpg

Stupid =libtard, libtard.

I see the OP has not dared return to this thread, too gutless or embarrassed would be my guess.

alex-800x430.jpg

Stupid =libtard, libtard.
Your ignorance is bliss.....and so on
Sometimes it's better to be thought dumb....Shall I go on?

Dumbass.

Failure? LOL.
I didnt switch. You cant do too much about being apelike so I decided not to discuss it any further. It is what it is.

I didnt consider if you would notice it or not. What you notice is irrelevant to me.

The white race is extremely violent. There is a reason they have destroyed civilizations They are savages incapable of co existing with other humans.

I already answered that moron.

NOt more violent, just more effective at it.

THe Japanese tried to build an Empire to rival those of Europeans. THey got nuked for their trouble. But the intent was there and no one can say they did not work hard at it.

There has been plenty of violent murderous regimes in Africa. They just generally can't get their act together enough to threaten anyone who lives more than walking distance away.

"Teaper" is an offensive word often used by left wing progs to demean Tea Party members including Vets and anybody else who owns a copy of the Constitution but I can't seem to find the connection between the shooter and the Tea Party in the narrative.

Forum List

Back