Another White on White crime not reported featuring an Open Carry Teaper Gun Nut

I brought it up to highlight how violent and apelike your race is. Now get busy correcting your numerous flaws. The failure of your race hangs in the balance.

But we aren't. And it's not.

Why do you keep saying stuff that makes you look like a fool?
Yes. The white race is violent. All one needs to do is look at history to see the pattern. You are a failed race and on the brink of failing once again.

Why do you keep denying your destiny?

Nice switch there, from "violent and apelike" to just violent.

Did you think I would not notice? To your mind was that "clever"?

Dumbass.

The White Race is no more violent than any other. We have just had a good technological edge over the last couple of centuries, hence lots of victories over less advanced people.

Failure? LOL.
I didnt switch. You cant do too much about being apelike so I decided not to discuss it any further. It is what it is.

I didnt consider if you would notice it or not. What you notice is irrelevant to me.

The white race is extremely violent. There is a reason they have destroyed civilizations They are savages incapable of co existing with other humans.

I already answered that moron.

NOt more violent, just more effective at it.

THe Japanese tried to build an Empire to rival those of Europeans. THey got nuked for their trouble. But the intent was there and no one can say they did not work hard at it.

There has been plenty of violent murderous regimes in Africa. They just generally can't get their act together enough to threaten anyone who lives more than walking distance away.
You didnt answer anything. I made a statement. I didnt ask a question. Whites males are violent savages in general. Timid but violent in large numbers. They hold the undisputed title in violence. You know what they say....It takes a genius years to create that which an ignorant oaflike savage can tear down in a few minutes. White men are that ignorant oaflike savage. Makes sense. They have a large amount of neanderthal DNA in their blood line. They are simian/troglodyte hybrids.

But we aren't. And it's not.

Why do you keep saying stuff that makes you look like a fool?
Yes. The white race is violent. All one needs to do is look at history to see the pattern. You are a failed race and on the brink of failing once again.

Dumbass.

The White Race is no more violent than any other. We have just had a good technological edge over the last couple of centuries, hence lots of victories over less advanced people.

Failure? LOL.
I didnt switch. You cant do too much about being apelike so I decided not to discuss it any further. It is what it is.

I didnt consider if you would notice it or not. What you notice is irrelevant to me.

The white race is extremely violent. There is a reason they have destroyed civilizations They are savages incapable of co existing with other humans.

THe Japanese tried to build an Empire to rival those of Europeans. THey got nuked for their trouble. But the intent was there and no one can say they did not work hard at it.

There has been plenty of violent murderous regimes in Africa. They just generally can't get their act together enough to threaten anyone who lives more than walking distance away.
You didnt answer anything. I made a statement. I didnt ask a question. Whites males are violent savages in general. Timid but violent in large numbers. They hold the undisputed title in violence. You know what they say....It takes a genius years to create that which an ignorant oaflike savage can tear down in a few minutes. White men are that ignorant oaflike savage. Makes sense. They have a large amount of neanderthal DNA in their blood line. They are simian/troglodyte hybrids.

Yep. Already answered.

BUt as I said, you are, or at least attempt to present yourself as an unthinking brute, so it is in character for you to ignore that fact that your nonsense has already been answered and to keep spewing it.

Dumbass.

Failure? LOL.

Yep. Already answered.

BUt as I said, you are, or at least attempt to present yourself as an unthinking brute, so it is in character for you to ignore that fact that your nonsense has already been answered and to keep spewing it.
There is no answer for a statement. I see you are using your monkey logic again? Face it. White males are the most violent animals that every mutated on the planet.

Dumbass.

Failure? LOL.

Yep. Already answered.

There is no answer for a statement. I see you are using your monkey logic again? Face it. White males are the most violent animals that every mutated on the planet.

Why do you keep posting nonsense?

Yep. Already answered.

alex-800x430.jpg

owa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

According to The Gazette, Alex Kozak was taken into custody after shooting 20-year-old Andrea Farrington three times in the back while she was at work at the Iowa Children’s Museum in the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville, Iowa.

Police say that the 22-year-old Kozak left the mall and went to his home and retrieved a 9mm Glock handgun before retuning and shooting Farrington late Friday night..

KCJJ reports that a cousin of Farrington’s said that Kozak had been harassing the victim for at least six weeks and that she had complained to his superiors about unwanted advances he had made toward her. A later report stated that Kozak was fired from his job before the shooting took place.

“They both worked at the Coral Ridge Mall and knew each other through the Coral Ridge Mall,” Johnson County Attorney Janet Lyness said. Kozak had worked at the mall since 2014.

After shooting Farrington, Kozak fled the mall in his car but was later pulled over without incident.

Kozak — who is currently being held on $10 million bail — is married to Kellie Kozak, who recently posted pictures on her Facebook page of a visit to Costco where her husband can be seen carrying a sidearm. According to his father-in-law, Kozak didn’t always carry a weapon, saying, “If circumstances were that it’d be best not to have a weapon present, he didn’t have a problem with that.”

A selection of postings from Kozak’s Facebook page — many pulled from Right Wing News — below :

Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.22.23-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.26.08-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.26.23-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.49.48-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.50.42-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-1.23.12-PM.png
Another the gun did it thread by a delusional retarded lib.

You're at a 10. I need you to bring the stupid down go a 3.
Stupid =libtard, libtard.
Your ignorance is bliss.....and so on
Sometimes it's better to be thought dumb....Shall I go on?
Your thinking is dumb, providing you even think.

alex-800x430.jpg

owa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

According to The Gazette, Alex Kozak was taken into custody after shooting 20-year-old Andrea Farrington three times in the back while she was at work at the Iowa Children’s Museum in the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville, Iowa.

Police say that the 22-year-old Kozak left the mall and went to his home and retrieved a 9mm Glock handgun before retuning and shooting Farrington late Friday night..

KCJJ reports that a cousin of Farrington’s said that Kozak had been harassing the victim for at least six weeks and that she had complained to his superiors about unwanted advances he had made toward her. A later report stated that Kozak was fired from his job before the shooting took place.

“They both worked at the Coral Ridge Mall and knew each other through the Coral Ridge Mall,” Johnson County Attorney Janet Lyness said. Kozak had worked at the mall since 2014.

After shooting Farrington, Kozak fled the mall in his car but was later pulled over without incident.

Kozak — who is currently being held on $10 million bail — is married to Kellie Kozak, who recently posted pictures on her Facebook page of a visit to Costco where her husband can be seen carrying a sidearm. According to his father-in-law, Kozak didn’t always carry a weapon, saying, “If circumstances were that it’d be best not to have a weapon present, he didn’t have a problem with that.”

A selection of postings from Kozak’s Facebook page — many pulled from Right Wing News — below :

Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.22.23-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.26.08-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.26.23-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.49.48-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.50.42-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-1.23.12-PM.png

I only think about why you white boys catch hair lice so easily. Do you know? I think it has something to do with being part neanderthal.

I only think about why you white boys catch hair lice so easily. Do you know? I think it has something to do with being part neanderthal.
I only think why you black boys still live in the jungle, monkey ass.

I only think why you black boys still live in the jungle, monkey ass.
White boys are like monkeys. They have fur on their backs, they catch lice, they have small genitals, and thin lips just like monkeys.

The man is a victim of liberal concepts that he can never lose. He can never be denied or disappointed. He cannot hear the word no and deal with it. He's a product of his times. He's always been special he's never lost.
We are making millions of people just like him.
He is the victim of the right wing concept that the best way to settle a dispute is with a gun.
Oh look... an anti-gun loon arguing from ingorance and/or dishonesty.

Another rightwing gun worshiping nut kills, this is the consequences of letting all kinds of lunatics have firearms

An Iowa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

Open Carry advocate guns down woman who complained of sexual harassment.

Another rightwing gun worshiping nut kills, this is the consequences of letting all kinds of lunatics have firearms

An Iowa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

Go back to your wet dank basement and TRY and pretend you are something closer to human Guno Nazi.

One nut doesn't represent the entire lot of people who are pro gun of course.

Just like sniveling dumbfucks like guano don't make every liberal a sniveling dumbfuck.

The other liberals make themselves sniveling dumbfucks.

Go back to your wet dank basement and TRY and pretend you are something closer to human Guno Nazi.

Calling a Jew a Nazi, what s stupid stupid goyim,

You obviously don't know that people who carry guns legally are less likely to commit crime.....more so than other citizens and more so than sworn police officers...right?

And of the 8,454 gun murders in 2013.....you can count the handful that might be legal carriers...the rest.....not so much......

And on top of that...there are over 11.1 million people carrying guns for protection every day....

So....take out your one.....and you don't have a problem.......

No...that is what the Europeans call the Jewish people in Israel.......

You are NO Jew. Just a backward Pakistani Nazi.

And allow me.......how many blacks have killed other blacks just today....with illegal guns.....and yet they don't even blip on this guys radar.......and the dailykos.....really....and you guys think the NRA is bad.....

Of course the fact that it's a daily kos story might indicate a significant factor.

bullshit-meter-2.jpg

Forum List

Back