Another White on White crime not reported featuring an Open Carry Teaper Gun Nut

You didnt answer my question. What are you going to do about it?

Same thing I do every time you post.

Wonder if you are really an unthinking violent racist brute,

Or some white lib pussy fantasist who thinks he is "making shit real" for us white cons, who is inadvertently showing how incredibly racist he is with his presentation of what Black is.
OK. From your post I thought you were going to do something that made a difference. You need to get busy fixing your white on white crime rate and worry less about what I am doing.

White on white crime? It's fine. Hell, if you could wave a magic wand and reduce black on black crime to the same levels you would save at approximately 6,000 black lives a year.

If black lives really matter, you wouldn't be ridiculing white on white crime, you would be envying white on white crime rates.

And as you are an admitted violent racist who supports random violence against whites, it makes complete sense for me to worry about what you are doing.

Assuming you are not a white lib pussy fantasist.
No white on white crime is not fine. Your genes are bad too. Concentrate on your issues and stop turning a blind eye. You will be responsible for the failure of your race if you dont concentrate and start doing that today.

Sure it is.

Do you know how many times i have been victimized by a white criminal?

Guess. Come on.

My race is in fine shape.

My nation? NOt so much.
I'm not interested in white on white crime. I dont care. I just know its a problem. Get busy.

Well, that wasnt a question. You just said "the difference is" and then out came a tap dancing straw man or maybe you saw someone who said they DIDNT want this guy to go to trial. Didnt you? Was that person under your bed?

Another fail. Stop pointing out white crimes as if we're going to treat them any different than black crimes.

You right, I just read your post on the failures of the white community and how this guys parents must've been irresponsible no good do nothings who poison their minds with Rock and Roll.

:2up:

The white community is not devastated by crime. The analogy you are trying to make is a failure.

Admit it. And move on with your life.

You are embarrassing yourself.

Yes it is. You seeing it or not doesnt have any effect on reality. Dont believe me? Try believing your Superman and throw yourself out a window and report back

How do you support your claim that the WHite COmmunity is devastated by crime? To the point that it justifies your lame analogy comparing the two issues.

Truth doesnt need support

Same thing I do every time you post.

Wonder if you are really an unthinking violent racist brute,

Or some white lib pussy fantasist who thinks he is "making shit real" for us white cons, who is inadvertently showing how incredibly racist he is with his presentation of what Black is.
OK. From your post I thought you were going to do something that made a difference. You need to get busy fixing your white on white crime rate and worry less about what I am doing.

White on white crime? It's fine. Hell, if you could wave a magic wand and reduce black on black crime to the same levels you would save at approximately 6,000 black lives a year.

If black lives really matter, you wouldn't be ridiculing white on white crime, you would be envying white on white crime rates.

And as you are an admitted violent racist who supports random violence against whites, it makes complete sense for me to worry about what you are doing.

No white on white crime is not fine. Your genes are bad too. Concentrate on your issues and stop turning a blind eye. You will be responsible for the failure of your race if you dont concentrate and start doing that today.

Sure it is.

Guess. Come on.

My nation? NOt so much.
I'm not interested in white on white crime. I dont care. I just know its a problem. Get busy.

Then why did you bring it up?

Oh, right , just trying to distract from how stupid your post was.

White people love violence and killing. Then they pretend they dont have a crime problem. Its like they are sick in the head.

Its like the old saying "A flower by any other name would be just a sweet"

Call it what you want it happens and no white people are concerned with it. White on white crime is rampant

Another fail. Stop pointing out white crimes as if we're going to treat them any different than black crimes.

You right, I just read your post on the failures of the white community and how this guys parents must've been irresponsible no good do nothings who poison their minds with Rock and Roll.

The white community is not devastated by crime. The analogy you are trying to make is a failure.

Yes it is. You seeing it or not doesnt have any effect on reality. Dont believe me? Try believing your Superman and throw yourself out a window and report back

How do you support your claim that the WHite COmmunity is devastated by crime? To the point that it justifies your lame analogy comparing the two issues.

It needs to be shown that it is the truth, something you have failed to even try to do.

Probably because you know that you cannot.

WHite on white crime is not at the levels black on black crime is, not even close.

Only a liar or a fool would claim otherwise.

Sure it is.

Guess. Come on.

My nation? NOt so much.

I brought it up to highlight how violent and apelike your race is. Now get busy correcting your numerous flaws. The failure of your race hangs in the balance.

White people love violence and killing. Then they pretend they dont have a crime problem. Its like they are sick in the head.

Its like the old saying "A flower by any other name would be just a sweet"

Call it what you want it happens and no white people are concerned with it. White on white crime is rampant

If white on white crime is "rampant", and black on black crime is 5 times higher then what term would you use to describe it?

Dystopian?

Sure it is.

Guess. Come on.

My nation? NOt so much.

I brought it up to highlight how violent and apelike your race is. Now get busy correcting your numerous flaws. The failure of your race hangs in the balance.

But we aren't. And it's not.

Why do you keep saying stuff that makes you look like a fool?

Iowa open-carry nut gunned down mall worker who filed sexual harassment complaints against him

Everybody run, the mall cop has got a gun.

An Iowa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

According to The Gazette, Alex Kozak was taken into custody after shooting 20-year-old Andrea Farrington three times in the back while she was at work at the Iowa Children’s Museum in the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville, Iowa.

Take a look at all the pro-gun memes he posted to twitter and Facebook. This guy probably jacked off to LaPierre and his gang.

He is not a good guy, he is a murderer.
Open carry has nothing to do with a mall cop.
Over dramatizing the situation is way over the top.

It needs to be shown that it is the truth, something you have failed to even try to do.

Probably because you know that you cannot.

WHite on white crime is not at the levels black on black crime is, not even close.

Only a liar or a fool would claim otherwise.

Shut up stupid, no one can prove an opinion fuck face. THATS why you asking for proof!

No its not on the same level. Neither was Katrina and 9/11 but both were devastating.

Are you going to say there were no plane crashes during Katrina so it wasnt devastating fool?

That plane that crashed into a mountain isnt like the Titanic.

ONE WAS ON WATER!!!!!

Iowa open-carry nut gunned down mall worker who filed sexual harassment complaints against him

Everybody run, the mall cop has got a gun.

An Iowa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

According to The Gazette, Alex Kozak was taken into custody after shooting 20-year-old Andrea Farrington three times in the back while she was at work at the Iowa Children’s Museum in the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville, Iowa.

Take a look at all the pro-gun memes he posted to twitter and Facebook. This guy probably jacked off to LaPierre and his gang.

Cool story, bro.

Now, if you'll please tell us about what your subject line promised. Where is this "good guy"?

Could very well be. Regardless the guy needs a speedy trial along with a just as speedy execution

COULD BE?

See? You're already treating white crime differently!

Of of you ignored the "regardless" part.

Regardless doesnt matter AFTER you treated white crime differently.

Dont you blame mosh pits? Or Beer Pong?

I take blame out of the equation all together.
Thats a liberal view point.
You commit a crime I dont give a rats ass if you were raised in a single parent home as an adult you should know better.

Of course you take blame out because thats you showing no difference between white and black crime!!

Now you're catching on. Other than blacks commit way more crimes...

Sure it is.

Guess. Come on.

My nation? NOt so much.

But we aren't. And it's not.

Why do you keep saying stuff that makes you look like a fool?
Yes. The white race is violent. All one needs to do is look at history to see the pattern. You are a failed race and on the brink of failing once again.

Why do you keep denying your destiny?

Well they could have used a baseball bat, hatchet, bow and arrow, tank, car.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forum List

Back