Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

Gotta admit, it's going to be fun watching the usual suspects in the media lose their minds over this. As if they needed anything else to show just how unglued they are.

The administration better wrap this up before the mid-terms. If the Democrats take the Senate; which I believe to be unlikely, they can stymie the President's nomination until the cows home.

The administration better wrap this up before the mid-terms. If the Democrats take the Senate; which I believe to be unlikely, they can stymie the President's nomination until the cows home.

Watch Trump move at light speed

Apparently the mods here who are libs haven't spotted this thread yet, or else they would have whisked it away by now to an obscure board no one sees.

Shit is going to hit the fan boys and girls...

Yep. We now have a government that does not represent a majority of the people. When such a government exists that the majority of the people do not respect, the people will act accordingly.

Do not act shocked or surprised in the coming future when those actions occur.

Or, the POTUS can nomination someone on August 1st and that person can be sitting on the bench by mid-August.

I thought it was stupid of the Democrats to get rid of the option in the first place for all nominations except the Supreme Court. Once it was gone, there was nothing stopping the GOP from getting rid of the exception for the Supreme Court
It's remarkable how short-sighted politicians can be.

Is it? :lol:

Forum List

Back