Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

Up until this happened, I figured violence could (could) be avoided.

Not so sure now.

That's what I am worried about, they can't get their way and now calling for violence..
Only on Fox, super duper. Harassment is not violence, Waters is not they.

So if we get rid of fox you will be super duper calm?
Bring back the fairness Doctrine and get rid of all the GOP High School grad pundits spreading garbage and Hate...

We know you want the fairness doctrine back, because you hate anyone finding out the truth
Like Hillary is an evil Criminal and the rich pay too much in taxes... Who needs evidence LOL!

If you thought Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) was bad, now we got SCOTUS Derangement Syndrome (SDS). It's gonna be a long, hot summer.
PeskyGregariousBluegill-max-1mb.gif

That's what I am worried about, they can't get their way and now calling for violence..
Only on Fox, super duper. Harassment is not violence, Waters is not they.

So if we get rid of fox you will be super duper calm?
Bring back the fairness Doctrine and get rid of all the GOP High School grad pundits spreading garbage and Hate...

We know you want the fairness doctrine back, because you hate anyone finding out the truth
Like Hillary is an evil Criminal and the rich pay too much in taxes... Who needs evidence LOL!

Why ? You lost

The libwits all over the country are in a tizzy about this and especially the America hating scum in Washington. They are demanding that selecting a replacement be held off on until after the midterms. They skeered.
I haven't had this much fun since election night 16.

Man does it feel good.

In Nov 2016, I thought it was over.
Not to worry, the scumbag GOP will go overboard and it will become obvious even to many GOP twits like you that the GOP is a lying thieving disgrace. The United States will not make a come back 2 leadership until a democratic landslide.

The libwits all over the country are in a tizzy about this and especially the America hating scum in Washington. They are demanding that selecting a replacement be held off on until after the midterms. They skeered.

Man does it feel good.

Not to worry, the scumbag GOP will go overboard and it will become obvious even to many GOP twits like you that the GOP is a lying thieving disgrace. The United States will not make a come back 2 leadership until a democratic landslide.

You had that in 2008 and fucked it up beyond belief. It's what brought the red wave

Man does it feel good.

No it won't, libwits are a lying thieving disgrace. They shoot people, throw dead animals in their yards, attack them in public and threaten their kids to list a few! YOU people do this and YOU people are sick and disgusting!

Funny how it is the GOP bs character assassination propaganda machine against every respected media Outlet in the world, isn't it, super duper?
/——/ We call a spade a spade. It’s all agenda driven indoctrination
The GOP has its own facts and is a giveaway to the rich disgrace. The rest of the world has real facts. It's called journalism as opposed to propaganda... Super dupe.
Both sides are full of shit on lots of stuff.
You're just a Liberal hack.
Example of democratic lies? And not Obama's predictions on ACA the Congress changed...

You mean like you can keep your doctor if you like them.

Those lies ?
Those were predictions blocked 2 years later, super duper. Fact checkers like Politico sometimes bend over backwards to produce democratic lies... Like everything you know from Fox Rush propaganda machine...

Remember when ol' Ronnie Ray Gun said marijuana will never be legal in this country?

I do.

How did that work out again?

If it's one thing that always rings true. conservatives do not win in the end. You've been on a losing streak ever since Lee signed that surrender at Appomattox.

That losing streak will continue. Enjoy your short term victories. You have exactly 27 years until whites are a minority of the voters in America. I'm sure that new majority won't be to hard on your grandkids.

Listen sis, the legalization of Marijuana is quite a distance from the subject at hand... The complete disintegration of the progressive/democratic party...

You say I have 27 years before whites are a minority and then throw out a half ass threat re: my grandchildren... I don't plan on being around 27 years from now and my grandchildren will be able to take care of themselves...

Man does it feel good.

Dude, Trump has created a judicial system that'll last another 30 years.

/——/ We call a spade a spade. It’s all agenda driven indoctrination
The GOP has its own facts and is a giveaway to the rich disgrace. The rest of the world has real facts. It's called journalism as opposed to propaganda... Super dupe.
Both sides are full of shit on lots of stuff.
You're just a Liberal hack.
Example of democratic lies? And not Obama's predictions on ACA the Congress changed...

You mean like you can keep your doctor if you like them.

Those lies ?
Those were predictions blocked 2 years later, super duper. Fact checkers like Politico sometimes bend over backwards to produce democratic lies... Like everything you know from Fox Rush propaganda machine...
propaganda? Like hillary will win by a landslide or Trump has no path? That kind of propaganda?

Man does it feel good.

No it won't, libwits are a lying thieving disgrace. They shoot people, throw dead animals in their yards, attack them in public and threaten their kids to list a few! YOU people do this and YOU people are sick and disgusting!
More cherry picked GOP gossip hate propaganda repeated endlessly supposedly means something.

Man does it feel good.

How's that working out for you ?

Man does it feel good.

You will never have the supreme court, in your life time now go back to sleep

Remember when ol' Ronnie Ray Gun said marijuana will never be legal in this country?

I do.

How did that work out again?

If it's one thing that always rings true. conservatives do not win in the end. You've been on a losing streak ever since Lee signed that surrender at Appomattox.

That losing streak will continue. Enjoy your short term victories. You have exactly 27 years until whites are a minority of the voters in America. I'm sure that new majority won't be to hard on your grandkids.

Listen sis, the legalization of Marijuana is quite a distance from the subject at hand... The complete disintegration of the progressive/democratic party...

You say I have 27 years before whites are a minority and then throw out a half ass threat re: my grandchildren... I don't plan on being around 27 years from now and my grandchildren will be able to take care of themselves...

Teach them well...never give quarter and remain viligant.

Forum List

Back