Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

Really? Where was the liberal replacement for Thurgood Marshall? We got Uncle Thomas instead. It wasn’t Obama’s job to put in another right wing politician in robes like Scalia. It was to nominate a qualified person to fill the seat.
Republicans and self-proclaimed conservatives make up the rules as they go along.

AKA, they lie.

If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.
/——/ Marc is projecting again. He’s so cute,
Funny how it is the GOP bs character assassination propaganda machine against every respected media Outlet in the world, isn't it, super duper?
/——/ We call a spade a spade. It’s all agenda driven indoctrination
The GOP has its own facts and is a giveaway to the rich disgrace. The rest of the world has real facts. It's called journalism as opposed to propaganda... Super dupe.

LMAO!!!!! Schumer wants to enact the Biden Rule and wait until after the November elections. It's not a Presidential election year you DUMB ASS. Trump is making the pick regardless.

Last edited:
Really? Where was the liberal replacement for Thurgood Marshall? We got Uncle Thomas instead. It wasn’t Obama’s job to put in another right wing politician in robes like Scalia. It was to nominate a qualified person to fill the seat.
Republicans and self-proclaimed conservatives make up the rules as they go along.

AKA, they lie.

Funny how it is the GOP bs character assassination propaganda machine against every respected media Outlet in the world, isn't it, super duper?
The GOP has its own facts and is a giveaway to the rich disgrace. The rest of the world has real facts. It's called journalism as opposed to propaganda... Super dupe.
Both sides are full of shit on lots of stuff.
You're just a Liberal hack.

Ya know, I'm kind of getting tired of all this winning....

Just kidding! The Shots are on Me!!! lol

I really should make this into a meme.
You are not winning, Super Duper, only the greedy idiot GOP rich are are winning. And that is debatable too. That's domestic and economic policy. His madcap foreign policy we will see what happens... But also very doubtful...

Yep. We now have a government that does not represent a majority of the people. When such a government exists that the majority of the people do not respect, the people will act accordingly.

Do not act shocked or surprised in the coming future when those actions occur.

Oh No... :ack-1: A keyboard commando...

I doubt you're intelligent enough to even interpret that reply.

Your reply proved that beyond any doubt.

Remember when ol' Ronnie Ray Gun said marijuana will never be legal in this country?

I do.

How did that work out again?

If it's one thing that always rings true. conservatives do not win in the end. You've been on a losing streak ever since Lee signed that surrender at Appomattox.

That losing streak will continue. Enjoy your short term victories. You have exactly 27 years until whites are a minority of the voters in America. I'm sure that new majority won't be to hard on your grandkids.

Why do you sad losers care more about hurting liberals - who are Americans the people protected by the constitution and bill of rights - rather than getting and explaining good policy?
Because you people are a stain on our constitution. Best to wipe you away and restore Americas values.
While you idiots debate on which bathroom to use the rest of us work to protect our families & future.
True story
You would not like the world that progressivism delivered us from.
Wanna elaborate so we could have a discussion? Or, are you just going to be vague?

AKA, they lie.

On one side scumbag GOP and propaganda for the dupes, on the other side the speechless rest of the world...

upload_2018-6-27_15-14-34.png

AKA, they lie.

Example of democratic lies? And not Obama's predictions on ACA the Congress changed...

Did you really read that? Some one is going to get hurt...
Up until this happened, I figured violence could (could) be avoided.

Not so sure now.

That's what I am worried about, they can't get their way and now calling for violence..
Only on Fox, super duper. Harassment is not violence, Waters is not they.

Not so sure now.

That's what I am worried about, they can't get their way and now calling for violence..

So if we get rid of fox you will be super duper calm?

HuffingPaint be mad

Not so sure now.

Bring back the fairness Doctrine and get rid of all the GOP High School grad pundits spreading garbage and Hate...

Not so sure now.

Bring back the fairness Doctrine and get rid of all the GOP High School grad pundits spreading garbage and Hate...

We know you want the fairness doctrine back, because you hate anyone finding out the truth

Forum List

Back