Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

The libwits all over the country are in a tizzy about this and especially the America hating scum in Washington. They are demanding that selecting a replacement be held off on until after the midterms. They skeered.
I haven't had this much fun since election night 16.

Man does it feel good.

In Nov 2016, I thought it was over.
Not to worry, the scumbag GOP will go overboard and it will become obvious even to many GOP twits like you that the GOP is a lying thieving disgrace. The United States will not make a come back 2 leadership until a democratic landslide.

Dang s0n....my head hurts from seeing how bad your head hurts. Hey I get it.....head explosions are tough to plow through.....those Soetero years weren't that long ago!!!

@www.whosnotwinning.com

The GOP has its own facts and is a giveaway to the rich disgrace. The rest of the world has real facts. It's called journalism as opposed to propaganda... Super dupe.
Both sides are full of shit on lots of stuff.
You're just a Liberal hack.
Example of democratic lies? And not Obama's predictions on ACA the Congress changed...

You mean like you can keep your doctor if you like them.

Those lies ?
Those were predictions blocked 2 years later, super duper. Fact checkers like Politico sometimes bend over backwards to produce democratic lies... Like everything you know from Fox Rush propaganda machine...
propaganda? Like hillary will win by a landslide or Trump has no path? That kind of propaganda?
That kind of talk only helped Trump... No, propaganda like evil Hillary lock her up... Who needs evidence!

The libwits all over the country are in a tizzy about this and especially the America hating scum in Washington. They are demanding that selecting a replacement be held off on until after the midterms. They skeered.

Man does it feel good.

Not to worry, the scumbag GOP will go overboard and it will become obvious even to many GOP twits like you that the GOP is a lying thieving disgrace. The United States will not make a come back 2 leadership until a democratic landslide.

How's that working out for you ?

And he is a retired teacher

Man does it feel good.

No it won't, libwits are a lying thieving disgrace. They shoot people, throw dead animals in their yards, attack them in public and threaten their kids to list a few! YOU people do this and YOU people are sick and disgusting!
More cherry picked GOP gossip hate propaganda repeated endlessly supposedly means something.
And you're a goddam liar! It's been on every media outlet for days.

Man does it feel good.

How's that working out for you ?

And he is a retired teacher

Heaven help those kids.

Man does it feel good.

Dang s0n....my head hurts from seeing how bad your head hurts. Hey I get it.....head explosions are tough to plow through.....those Soetero years weren't that long ago!!!

@www.whosnotwinning.com
More like Obama weeks LOL. Scott Brown was a catastrophe.But You dupes think he had had control for 2 years and caused the 2008 World depression... The world thinks you are evil. They don't get Fox Rush Savage Heritage examiner Etc and don't know you are just brainwashed fools.

You mean like you can keep your doctor if you like them.

Those lies ?
Those were predictions blocked 2 years later, super duper. Fact checkers like Politico sometimes bend over backwards to produce democratic lies... Like everything you know from Fox Rush propaganda machine...
propaganda? Like hillary will win by a landslide or Trump has no path? That kind of propaganda?
That kind of talk only helped Trump... No, propaganda like evil Hillary lock her up... Who needs evidence!

You post propaganda all the time
Franco is disturbed...
He is realizing it he can't hide the truth. .

This is going to send a lot of the loony left over the edge.....

close-up-shot-om-hanging-rope-moving-in-the-wind-on-sunny-day_bg5eu-j-l_thumbnail-full01.png

Did you really read that? Some one is going to get hurt...
Up until this happened, I figured violence could (could) be avoided.

Not so sure now.

That's what I am worried about, they can't get their way and now calling for violence..

They are having a totally unhinged x 1000 meltdown on Twitter, the below website has collected together a group of the most unhinged of unhinged Tweets, literally ALL they are bothered about is OMG we might not be able murder own children in the womb anymore and OMG we might not be able to fuck each other up the rectum anymore, illustrating that the Leftists Agenda is now just Murdering Children In The Womb and the LGBTQ Agenda, especially mid way down read the unhinged Satanic Bitch who Tweets that her MOTHER could NOT have an abortion and now she's FRIGHTENED her OWN daughters are going to be STOPPED from murdering their children in the womb, totally insane:

upload_2018-6-27_23-52-12.png

^^^^ A pity this bitches mother didn't have the coat hanger episode in a bath of Gin, the above bitch should certainly have been aborted, Burn In Hell you Evil Satanic Bitch and I hope your filthy bitch daughters have Chlamydia and every STD there is and that would mean they CANNOT get pregnant JUST so they can MURDER the child as it slumbers in the womb.

Here are the full on unhinged of the unhinged:

'HEIL TRUMP!' Anthony Kennedy's impending SCOTUS retirement sends libs into a TAILSPIN

Man does it feel good.

@www.whosnotwinning.com
More like Obama weeks LOL. Scott Brown was a catastrophe.But You dupes think he had had control for 2 years and caused the 2008 World depression... The world thinks you are evil. They don't get Fox Rush Savage Heritage examiner Etc and don't know you are just brainwashed fools.

^^^ see

You had that in 2008 and fucked it up beyond belief. It's what brought the red wave
No, that happened because President Blackenstein ate your lunch.

Grow up and cease being annoying...really.

You're not clever nor funny.
I wasn't trying to be clever or funny. It's a fact. History will notice...unprecedented obstruction and behavior, the birtherism...future generations will see it very clearly.

Man does it feel good.

@www.whosnotwinning.com

But winning....
Especially today.:2up::auiqs.jpg:

I'll take the brainwashed fool tag every day.... as long as I'm winning:backpedal:

This is going to send a lot of the loony left over the edge.....

close-up-shot-om-hanging-rope-moving-in-the-wind-on-sunny-day_bg5eu-j-l_thumbnail-full01.png

Yes because they are already Mentally Ill, they have existing mental illness.

Edited: I decided to delete the rest of my original post because having read it again most of it is Off Topic in relation to the OP Topic.

Last edited:
lol. Twitter heads are EXPLODING all over the place there.

After Trump was elected, many asked, "What's the worst that can happen?" This. This is the worst that can happen. If anyone has any Trump tapes they've been holding onto until closer to the midterms, for the love of God release them now.

485 replies3,690 retweets11,804 likes

Man does it feel good.

@www.whosnotwinning.com

But winning....

I'll take the brainwashed fool tag every day.... as long as I'm winning:backpedal:
You are not winning. Bigoted greedy idiot GOP billionaires are winning, Super Duper.

Man does it feel good.

@www.whosnotwinning.com
Who's this Obama you speak of?

Man does it feel good.

@www.whosnotwinning.com

But winning....

You are not winning. Bigoted greedy idiot GOP billionaires are winning, Super Duper.
You left out Putin, you're really freaking out.

You had that in 2008 and fucked it up beyond belief. It's what brought the red wave
No, that happened because President Blackenstein ate your lunch.

Grow up and cease being annoying...really.

You're not clever nor funny.
I wasn't trying to be clever or funny. It's a fact. History will notice...unprecedented obstruction and behavior, the birtherism...future generations will see it very clearly.

Pal we, are destroying you, and future generations have to live under it.

Forum List

Back