Anthony Quinn Warner remains identified

" The FBI could have said that the Nashville bomber was Elvis, and half the country would have believe them"

I agree ^^^ :laugh: oh well, what are you going to do.

" The FBI could have said that the Nashville bomber was Elvis, and half the country would have believe them"

and a nutjob website could have said the Nashville bomber was Elvis, and the other half of the country would have believe them... :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1609117852039.jpg
    FB_IMG_1609117852039.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 42

and a nutjob website could have said the Nashville bomber was Elvis, and the other half of the country would have believe them... :)

What I am trying to say here is that nobody believes the FBI anymore, you didn't get what I said, but that's not my problem.

This is one reason people don't believe the FBI

1609118109754.png

This is certainly another reason people don't believe the FBI

1609118196518.png

....and there are more reasons, but I don't want to bore you.

Anthony Quinn Warner identified as Nashville bomber

A very strange Suicide....

Very strange. He didn't appear to want to hurt anyone and I'm wondering if he was targeting AT&T or something else in the neighborhood. I'm interested in the house that he gifted to a woman and what that's all about if anything as apparently she was unaware.

jim you didnt mention trump .....are you getting better?.....

No, you did, you glorious moron. I think it's clear that Jim has a stalker.
and yet here you are jumping into yet another thread i am in....are you stalking me?...

and yet here you are jumping into yet another thread i am in....are you stalking me?...

I can't tell the difference between you and Henry what's his name. I only know that one of you really likes Jim a lot.

I can't tell the difference between you and Henry what's his name. I only know that one of you really likes Jim a lot.
well i can tell the difference between you and smiley whats his name........you are the one who has a problem with skin color...and you keep following me around.....

well i can tell the difference between you and smiley whats his name........you are the one who has a problem with skin color...and you keep following me around.....

You can tell the difference? OK

easily....you mention skin color he doesnt.....you follow me around .....if you are going to do that let me put a collar and leash on you...you do have a dog of some sort as your avi....

easily....you mention skin color he doesnt.....you follow me around .....if you are going to do that let me put a collar and leash on you...you do have a dog of some sort as your avi....

I have no idea what you're going on about.

What I am trying to say here is that nobody believes the FBI anymore, you didn't get what I said, but that's not my problem.

This is one reason people don't believe the FBI

View attachment 434195

This is certainly another reason people don't believe the FBI

View attachment 434196

....and there are more reasons, but I don't want to bore you.

Butt Hurt....

Forum List

Back