Anthony Weiner Debacle.And To Think Liberals Want To Impeach Trump?

Nope, he's going to the big house for 21 months and should get out with plenty of time for the Democrats to nominate him as the 2020 Presidential Nominee after all the Democrats nominated Cersei Lannister in 2016 it only makes sense to give Ramsey Bolton a shot in 2020.
Cool story. So you're just trying to change the subject from yet another disastrous week for Mr Orange

LOL, the subject of the thread is Anthony Weiner thus it would appear that YOU are the one trying to change the subject to President Twitter, which isn't a big surprise given the lefts obsession with Donald Duck ever since he beat her Royal Highness last November.

Roses are red, violets are blue
President Donny is ludicrous and so are You.
Aaand you're an idiot. The subject of the thread is how Trump is better than Weiner.
ROFLMAO!!! Then why did you accuse me of "trying to change the subject from yet another disastrous week for Mr Orange" after I referred to Weiner?

You hyper-partisan puppets are all the same; a scintillating combination of lamentable and ridiculous.

:popcorn:
You just pretended that this thread has nothing to do with Trump
LOL, I can see how it would appear that way to a Trump obsessed parrot, after all I didn't bring him up in my original post which I know members of your subspecies considers a cardinal sin.

I'll try to remember to feed your Donny fixation next time, K?.

....what point are you trying to make now?....
I'm not trying to make a point, I'm just having a few laughs at your expense.

Do svidaniya my lil' left wing wind-up toy. :rock:

Cool story. So you're just trying to change the subject from yet another disastrous week for Mr Orange

LOL, the subject of the thread is Anthony Weiner thus it would appear that YOU are the one trying to change the subject to President Twitter, which isn't a big surprise given the lefts obsession with Donald Duck ever since he beat her Royal Highness last November.

Roses are red, violets are blue
President Donny is ludicrous and so are You.
Aaand you're an idiot. The subject of the thread is how Trump is better than Weiner.
ROFLMAO!!! Then why did you accuse me of "trying to change the subject from yet another disastrous week for Mr Orange" after I referred to Weiner?

You hyper-partisan puppets are all the same; a scintillating combination of lamentable and ridiculous.

:popcorn:
You just pretended that this thread has nothing to do with Trump
LOL, I can see how it would appear that way to a Trump obsessed parrot, after all I didn't bring him up in my original post which I know members of your subspecies considers a cardinal sin.

I'll try to remember to feed your Donny fixation next time, K?.

....what point are you trying to make now?....
I'm not trying to make a point, I'm just having a few laughs at your expense.

Do svidaniya my lil' left wing wind-up toy. :rock:
Yeah sure :lol:

too bad Dennis Roddman didnt go to jail...now there is an ideal cell mate for the weener

Weiner is going to jail

Does that mean Crooked Donnie should go to jail?

You people excused Trump for physically abusing women. Your standing here is exactly zero.

You excused Bill Clinton of adultery... So pot you are also black like kettle...

Also Weiner was sexting a minor where every woman Trump has been with to the world knowledge has been of legal age!

its just too too bad that the loons cant find any Republican that also showed their body parts on the web to much younger girls.....:itsok:
It's just too bad pseudocons can't find a Democratic President bragging about abusing his celebrity to grab pussies.

You can imagine the brain aneurysms exploding by the tens of millions if Obama had said something like that.

Seriously. Tens of millions of pseudocons and their propagandists would have died from apoplexy..

obama_grinning.jpg

You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

You know what's amazing about liberals like you, G5000! You're shocked that Trump would TALK about groping women but seem to have had no problem with Bill Clinton who actually DID grope them!

Anthony Weiner attempted a political comeback in 2013 running in the Democratic primary for New York City mayor.
He got 4.9% of the vote. For you RWnuts, that's 5 out of a hundred.

Weiner has been long repudiated and abandoned by the Democrats, you people should try to do the same thing.

You people excused Trump for physically abusing women. Your standing here is exactly zero.

You excused Bill Clinton of adultery... So pot you are also black like kettle...

Also Weiner was sexting a minor where every woman Trump has been with to the world knowledge has been of legal age!

The problem with your lame attempt at excusing Trump is that the crucifixion of Anthony Weiner by the sanctimonious, hypocritical, phoney Right began years before the revelation that he corresponded with a 15 year old.

so shut the fuck up and fuck the fuck off.

lol

Anthony Weiner attempted a political comeback in 2013 running in the Democratic primary for New York City mayor.

Weiner has been long repudiated and abandoned by the Democrats, you people should try to do the same thing.
Weiner and huma we're hopeful's... where are they now? Exactly were the shit stains should be ... nowhere. Lol

Last edited:

Weiner and huma we're hopeful's... where are they now. Exactly were the shit stains should be nowhere. Lol

English please.

The problem with your lame attempt at excusing Trump is that the crucifixion of Anthony Weiner by the sanctimonious, hypocritical, phoney Right began years before the revelation that he corresponded with a 15 year old.

so shut the fuck up and fuck the fuck off.

lol
Slick Willy did much worse, but he is above the law. LOL

Weiner and huma we're hopeful's... where are they now. Exactly were the shit stains should be nowhere. Lol

English please.
Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner where are they now?… Nowhere. Epic fail by the Clinton protégés... lol

http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/weiner-and-his-wife-have-lied-again-again-and-again/

If impeachment proceedings were held on Trump, I'd love to see his defense be:

"Anthony Weiner showed his penis to a teen girl. I rest my case."

Forum List

Back