Anthony Weiner For Mayor.Will He Take Questions From The Press?

Feb 1, 2013

:cow:
You have to wonder and at the same time you have to laugh. Thee most embarrassed Liberal is running for Mayor of New York City. He is beyond a disgrace to the state.
Now don't most candidates running for any major political position take questions from the press and local residents?
Is the Weiner just going to shoot his mouth off and not hold any question/answer conferences?
There must be at least 20 questions we would love to be asked of the Weiner.
If you had the opportunity to ask Mr. Weiner a question regarding his quest to take over Doombergs job, what would it be?
:popcorn:

I would just congratulate him for being a true american hero, that fought tooth and nail for liberty and the middle class against the fascist GOP while in congress, and wish him the best for a successful run as mayor :clap2:

This thread is gonna be great! I hope the tiger makes a lot of funny jokes! I am laughing just thinking about the possibility.

Mr. Weiner Mr. Weiner. If elected new Mayor of New York, will you allow zombies and vampires to vote?

The guy was trying to get laid

No different than the majority of politicians

True. But he straight up lied about it. You can't really give him a pass. I suggest that he follow Spitzer's lead.

He manned up and admitted he was wrong, something that is unheard of for the right wingers. Plus all he did was sent some pictures of himself to chicks, but the right wingers were going ballistic like he made up a lie that got thousands of people killed such as "they have WMD's and we know where they are"

True. But he straight up lied about it. You can't really give him a pass. I suggest that he follow Spitzer's lead.

Don't most married men lie about trying to get laid?

Spitzer was with a prostitute. Patronizing high priced call girls after you have prosecuted other men for doing the same is hypocricy

Weiner was just making a pathetic attempt to get laid. But aren't most men pathetic when they are trying?

Last edited:
Female Reporter: Mr. Weiner, Donna Goodmuffin here from the New York Post, This question is in regards to the action taken by Mayor Doomberg. As you know, Mayor Doomberg passed a law limiting the size that New York Sausage Makers could produce their popular Italian sausages.He lowered the max from 10 inches to 7 inches. If elected Mayor, can you promise to repeal the sausage laws whereas New York sausage makers will be allowed to make their product as large as possible?

I am not saying that he did anything out of the ordinary. I am saying that when it was discovered that he was texting pics of his junk, he should have owned up immediately instead of suggesting that someone hacked his phone.

Mr Weiner, Dick Assman from the New York Times, I have a simple question for you, uhm, do you fart slowly, or silenty while urinating?

Keep going, Tiger! You are on a roll.

I wish I could think in layers like you.....you are soooooo damed witty! Doomberg and Dick Assman! How do you come up with those? You are a riot!

Spitzer was with a prostitute. Patronizing high priced call girls after you have prosecuted other men for doing the same is hypocricy

Weiner was just making a pathetic attempt to get laid. But aren't most men pathetic when they are trying?

It's about the lying, stupid. But LOLberals love liars. it's a true to form, close to the heart thing for them.

It's about the lying, stupid. But LOLberals love liars. it's a true to form, close to the heart thing for them.

Personally, I'm still looking for those WMDs

Nothing says deflection, like pure deflection. It has to be liberating to have zero principle and always point to someone else and say "they do it too!"

Congratulations.

Nothing says deflection, like pure deflection. It has to be liberating to have zero principle and always point to someone else and say "they do it too!"

Congratulations.

Every person fibs once in a while.....even god loving conservatives

Weiner broke no laws and got caught sending a sophmoric crotch shot of himself to a woman who was not his wife. His initial reaction was denial

Regardless it is up to voters to decide if that transgression can be forgiven

:cow:
You have to wonder and at the same time you have to laugh. Thee most embarrassed Liberal is running for Mayor of New York City. He is beyond a disgrace to the state.
Now don't most candidates running for any major political position take questions from the press and local residents?
Is the Weiner just going to shoot his mouth off and not hold any question/answer conferences?
There must be at least 20 questions we would love to be asked of the Weiner.
If you had the opportunity to ask Mr. Weiner a question regarding his quest to take over Doombergs job, what would it be?
:popcorn:

The question should be, will he answer questions by email?

Forum List

Back