Anthony Weiner: Whats the problem?

Weiner-Pic.jpg

Was it Theodore or Franklin Roosevelt that moved his mistress into an adjoining bedroom in the white house?

What happened to people staying out of the sex lives of others if they aren't hurting anyone? Weiner is a creepy pervert with a rather harmless perversion. His targets were consenting women. Apparently like a lot of creepy perverts he ran off when the women wanted to meet. He was able to engage in some form of phone sex.

Get a DNA test on that kid. If it's his it would be a surprise. Men with these kinds of perversions are usually incapable of intercourse. Maybe it was invitro to have a child.

Was it Theodore or Franklin Roosevelt that moved his mistress into an adjoining bedroom in the white house?

What happened to people staying out of the sex lives of others if they aren't hurting anyone? Weiner is a creepy pervert with a rather harmless perversion. His targets were consenting women. Apparently like a lot of creepy perverts he ran off when the women wanted to meet. He was able to engage in some form of phone sex.

Get a DNA test on that kid. If it's his it would be a surprise. Men with these kinds of perversions are usually incapable of intercourse. Maybe it was invitro to have a child.

Cause NY doesn't want something like what's happening in San Diego. Right now this guy is at the sexting level. With his ego it might go into sexual harassment. The other thing is something about this guy doesn't feel right. When Clinton had his scandel I didn't think much of it other than he's just a horn dog. Weiner exudes major creepiness and Clinton didn't. I'll follow my gut and say that Weiner is a real pervert with worse things under the surface.

does the weiner know that being Mayor of New York is a 24/7 job? when will he have time to {well, you know} and how will he be able to hide his "Private Jollies" from Hoomer?

you can picture Hoomer banging on the wieners bathroom door,,,"Anthony !!,,Anthony !!,,,What the %$#@!!K is taking you so long??!! What Are You Doing In There ?? !!!!!!!!

He Sexts some chicks now suddenly hes what? To slimy for politics? LOL

The media is being a bunch of whiny emotional girls. The dudes too showing this girl emotional thing like: Anthony Weiner...what a douche?

Great observation! This is what we need!

You know if he stopped the first time he got caught I'd ignored him. But the fact he went and did the same exact after getting into hot water is just dumb.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Forum List

Back