Anti-abortion activists indicted for undercover videos smearing Planned Parenthood

If ya don't want to get pregnant be responsible and 'handle yo bidness'.

If ya can't afford to raise a child be responsible and 'handle yo bidness'.

It's called personal responsibility / accountability. God forbid Librals advocate THAT, teach THAT in schools, and try doing THAT themselves.....

When did I get to choose whether to pay for the results of their choices?

LOL. Try to educate yourself & google the HYDE AMENDMENT. Of course when you rely on lies being spoonfed to you because it's easier than learning true facts, it's expected to read the lazy responses coming from the right.

If ya don't want to get pregnant be responsible and 'handle yo bidness'.

If ya can't afford to raise a child be responsible and 'handle yo bidness'.

It's called personal responsibility / accountability. God forbid Librals advocate THAT, teach THAT in schools, and try doing THAT themselves.....

LOL. Who knew Bristol Palin was a libral.

FOR ALL THE IGNORAMUS' who think *you* pay for an abortion against *your* will & are too lazy to find out the truth. The HYDE AMENDMENT has been in effect (being renewed every year) since 1976:

Text: S.219 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
114th CONGRESS
1st Session
S. 219

To prohibit the expenditure of Federal funds for abortions, and for other purposes.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
January 21, 2015
Mr. Casey introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions

A BILL
To prohibit the expenditure of Federal funds for abortions, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. Short title.

This Act may be cited as the “Hyde Amendment Codification Act”.

SEC. 2. Prohibiting Federally funded abortions.

Title 1 of the United States Code is amended by adding at the end the following new chapter:

“CHAPTER 4—PROHIBITING FEDERALLY FUNDED ABORTIONS
“SEC. 301. Prohibition on funding for abortions.

“(a) In general.—No funds authorized or appropriated by Federal law, and none of the funds in any trust fund to which funds are authorized or appropriated by Federal law, shall be expended for any abortion.

“(b) Health benefits coverage.—No funds authorized or appropriated by Federal law, and none of the funds in any trust fund to which funds are authorized or appropriated by Federal law, shall be expended for health benefits coverage that includes coverage of abortion.

“SEC. 302. Treatment of abortions related to rape, incest, or preserving the life of the mother.

“The limitations established in sections 301 shall not apply to an abortion—

“(1) if the pregnancy is the result of an act of rape or incest; or

“(2) in the case where a woman suffers from a physical disorder, physical injury, or physical illness, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself, that would, as certified by a physician, place the woman in danger of death unless an abortion is performed.”.

Text - S.219 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Hyde Amendment Codification Act

Last edited:
How about people start taking responsibility for their own actions?

And interesting position on laws staying out of the bedroom, considering the left want to force everyone to pay for things inside personal sex lives.
People do take responsibility for their actions. Some choose an abortion as the most responsible choice they can make. I don't expect you to understand that. You're too busy judging other people's lives and wanting to insert your will into their bodies.
Choosing an abortion isn't being responsible, especially when you don't pay for it. Keeping your legs shut is being responsible.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

RE: Do you really believe MEN are not coercing WOMEN into sex or abortion
but all these cases of abortion are only the WOMEN's responsibility not the MEN's?
If so, why?
No one is 'coercing' women into having abortions, they end their pregnancies because they decide to do so, consistent with their right to privacy.

Dear C_Clayton_Jones CC: jillian
I was coerced into having an abortion against my consent, my beliefs, and plans to have the baby when I got pregnant. My boyfriend threatened to commit suicide if I had to give the baby up for adoption because he couldn't handle it, and the guilt was too much.

The reason he had lied to me and said I could have the baby was he was covering up for the
fact he had had a one night stand, and went along with what I was saying even though he didn't mean it.

he later confessed what he was covering for and why he was so pressured.

The whole thing was RELATIONSHIP abuse, and after I realized he wasn't going to be marriage partner,
then whole contract was VOID -- I ONLY AGREED to have sex with someone I was going to marry.
So the whole thing was fraud and not what I consented to, if you want to call it relationship abuse or rape
or whatever. I did NOT consent to have sex with someone who wasn't going to marry me,
and I did NOT consent to get pregnant unless I was having the baby.

But I was emotionally threatened, harassed and coerced until I finally gave in to going to have an abortion
I didn't want to have.

C_Clayton_Jones if you cannot imagine the nightmare of being forced to abort a baby you wanted,
and cried over not only losing it but being FORCED to do so or else your partner threatened suicide
and the whole family was yelling I was going to impose this baby on my mother to take care of,
'
then perhaps you can imagine the nightmare AFTERWARDS
of being BLAMED FOR CHOOSING ABORTION when it was forced on me until I conceded.

I finally decided it was like blaming a rape victim for rape, because that's the easiest target.
it is easier to "explain away how bad things happen" by saying it had to be that person's fault for that to happen.

C_Clayton_Jones
This is why I am such a relentless advocate of CONSENT in contracts and decisions.
Because my CONSENT was violated to the point of being pushed into aborting a baby
against my will, my plans, my beliefs, everything.

I learned not to judge people for giving into coercion, once I understand how abusive
the bullying can be, to make people do things they normally would not do.

So that's why I am so against bullying and coercion.

I'm not the only one this has happened to, and there are cases that are WORSE
than mine C_Clayton_Jones.
I read of cases where the man kills both the girlfriend and the baby.
So I was lucky in comparison with the cases we may never hear about.

C_Clayton_Jones, a lot of the young women getting help from Choices For Life (for rape/incest victims choosing to bear and raise their children) and The Nurturing Network have reported similar crisis from being harassed abused and harassed by partners and family to abort against their will.

SEE The Nurturing Network
Home <-- Choices for life, with stories of women who had their babies anyway after rape, despite pressure to abort harassment/rejection from family and society

If you go to these websites, you can read heartwrenching stories of women pressured to have abortions.
Thank God they had support to have their babies anyway. I'm so glad for each person spared the trauma.

Had I known there was the Nurturing Network when I was under that pressure, I would have called them for help and been spared the nightmare I went through. That is why I advocate for groups that truly respect
women's choices and don't pressure anyone. Instead, they seek to take the pressure off these women.

Without access to financial, educational and career support, a lot of educated college aged women are pressured to have abortions, and that's why the Nurturing Network was started, to make sure women have support if they want to avoid abortion as the only choice they can afford without that help!

I am sorry you felt coerced. Most women are not coerced. And anyone who would coerce you was someone you wouldn't want to raise a child with anyway.

the reality is that if the so-called pro life crowed supported sex education, contraception, education for single mothers and/or job training and appropriate financial assistance when necessary, the rate of abortion would drop of its own accord.

abortion should be legal, safe, readily available, and infrequently needed.

FOR ALL THE IGNORAMUS' who think *you* pay for an abortion against *your* will & are too lazy to find out the truth. The HYDE AMENDMENT has been in effect (being renewed every year) since 1976:

114th CONGRESS
1st Session
S. 219

January 21, 2015
Mr. Casey introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions

A BILL

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. Short title.

Title 1 of the United States Code is amended by adding at the end the following new chapter:

“(a) In general.—No funds authorized or appropriated by Federal law, and none of the funds in any trust fund to which funds are authorized or appropriated by Federal law, shall be expended for any abortion.

“(b) Health benefits coverage.—No funds authorized or appropriated by Federal law, and none of the funds in any trust fund to which funds are authorized or appropriated by Federal law, shall be expended for health benefits coverage that includes coverage of abortion.

“SEC. 302. Treatment of abortions related to rape, incest, or preserving the life of the mother.

“(2) in the case where a woman suffers from a physical disorder, physical injury, or physical illness, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself, that would, as certified by a physician, place the woman in danger of death unless an abortion is performed.”.

it somehow offends misogynist scum that medicare reimbursement is available for abortions in the event of rape/incest and life of the mother.

unbelievable.

Playtime, you say the Hyde Amendment has been in effect for some time...and we all know how well we can trust the Federal government / Liberals to enforce existing law - especially laws they disagree with, right?! How long has our existing immigration law - which Obama has not only refused to enforce but has violated - been in effect?

:p

114th CONGRESS
1st Session
S. 219

January 21, 2015

A BILL

SECTION 1. Short title.

it somehow offends misogynist scum that medicare reimbursement is available for abortions in the event of rape/incest and life of the mother.

unbelievable.
Playtime, you say the Hyde Amendment has been in effect for some time...and we all know how well we can trust the Federal government / Liberals to enforce existing law - especially laws they disagree with, right?! How long has our existing immigration law - which Obama has not only refused to enforce but has violated - been in effect?

:p

LOL... I don't SAY it has been in effect. It HAS been... try researching it on your own.

And thanx for the strawman concerning Obama & immigration... which BTW needs to be reformed & yet Republicans refuse to even get a start on discussing it.

But- tell you what... when you can provide verifiable proof (not biased edited lying bullshit) that your tax dollars paid for any abortion... then I'll take a looksey- m'k?

GAO:
'...though Planned Parenthood—the organization performing 40% of America’s (reported) abortions every year—claims federal funding does not directly fund abortion, it’s not feasible nor believable that a group performing hundreds of thousands of abortions annually could prevent cross contamination.'

If you actually think PP divides their different sources of money into separate accounts and ensures that each abortion paid for is only paid for from the account marked 'NOT Tax Dollars' you're an idiot.

It's called accounting fool.
Do you suppose federal money should be orange so it won't be confused with the
" bad" money spent on abortion?
:cuckoo:
It's called three card Monty that only fools suckers like you. All the money goes into the same pot. There's no way to distinguish a dollar intended for abortions from one that is not.

But there is, fool.
How does any entity organize and report their financial transactions for a given year?

Like I said, maybe federal money should be orange so simple minded fucks like you could follow along with the conversation.

All they're doing is reporting the outcome of their game of Three Card Monty. All the money goes into the same pot. Therefore the claim that one dollar was used to fund abortion while another was not is ludicrous. All the money received is used to fund abortion. End of story.

Patently retarded thinking.
So no financial accounting anytime in any business entity is a clear or honest representation of their financial dealings?

I still think those people that made the fake videos need to go to jail.
Everyone agrees that the videos are real. That's not the controversy. Did they have a right to sell the baby parts? Not that the transaction didn't happen.

No they don't. Planned Parenthood has said from the beginning that the videos are heavily edited. (try watching the movie "The Running Man" for a discussion of what editing can do for such videos), and patently false.

PP is not in the business of "selling baby parts for cash". They are transporting donated fetal tissue for research. The amounts they receive for the tissue covers the cost of collection and transportation. Such tissue is used in stem cell research and other life-saving procedures.

I wish right-wingers would focus on why so many American women are terminating their pregnancies, instead of the terminations themselves. But wait, that would require an admission that the US doesn't provide adequate pay, support or resources for the working poor. Well that just ain't gonna happen now is it?

114th CONGRESS
1st Session
S. 219

January 21, 2015

A BILL

SECTION 1. Short title.

unbelievable.

But God created that beautiful life growing within that twelve year old girl through Uncle Touchy. Apparently Uncle Touchy was doing God's work. She should be grateful that God chose her.

The logic of a poorly developed mind.:cuckoo:

GAO:
'...though Planned Parenthood—the organization performing 40% of America’s (reported) abortions every year—claims federal funding does not directly fund abortion, it’s not feasible nor believable that a group performing hundreds of thousands of abortions annually could prevent cross contamination.'

If you actually think PP divides their different sources of money into separate accounts and ensures that each abortion paid for is only paid for from the account marked 'NOT Tax Dollars' you're an idiot.

It's called accounting fool.
Do you suppose federal money should be orange so it won't be confused with the
" bad" money spent on abortion?
:cuckoo:
It's called three card Monty that only fools suckers like you. All the money goes into the same pot. There's no way to distinguish a dollar intended for abortions from one that is not.

But there is, fool.
How does any entity organize and report their financial transactions for a given year?

Like I said, maybe federal money should be orange so simple minded fucks like you could follow along with the conversation.

All they're doing is reporting the outcome of their game of Three Card Monty. All the money goes into the same pot. Therefore the claim that one dollar was used to fund abortion while another was not is ludicrous. All the money received is used to fund abortion. End of story.

Patently retarded thinking.
So no financial accounting anytime in any business entity is a clear or honest representation of their financial dealings?

Not that it makes a difference to the ignoramus'... but Planned Parenthood is required to be audited every year because they DO receive Fed funds & is audited by an INDEPENDANT AGENCY:

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/5014/1936/7155/PPFA_Audited_FS_FY2014.PDF

How is Obama's intentional ignoring and violation of our existing immigration laws a 'strawman'? He is the legitimate 'poster child' / example of how Liberals are willing to and have completely ignored and violated laws with which they disagree!

Liberals on this board are trying to make the claim that no tax dollars are spent on abortions NOT authorized in the Hyde Amendment BECAUSE THERE IS AN AMENDMENT / LAW THAT SAYS IT CAN'T BE DONE. So pointing out that Obama, 'King of the Liberals', has / IS ignored and violated existing law to do what he wanted to do DESPITE the Law.

Hillary is another example. In the interview with Cuomo posted yesterday Cuomo asked her if she was willing to admit she 'erred in judgment' in her e-mail scandal. She arrogantly declared 'No' she would not admit any such thing and tried to justify her actions by declaring her intent, when ordering her subordinate to strip the classification level off a document and send it via an unclassified method, was EXPEDIENCY. She wanted to send something quickly, which required stripping the classified markings off of the document, DESPITE the rules / laws dictating she could not legally do so ... and did it anyway. (The article included remarks from other subordinates claiming this practice was NOT a 1-time thing.)

So BOTH cases - Obama and Hillary - demonstrate the trend / practice of Liberals intentionally ignoring, by-passing, VIOLATING the law if it interferes in what they want to do. No 'strawman' - here, just establishing a proven trend among Liberals.

114th CONGRESS
1st Session
S. 219

January 21, 2015

A BILL

SECTION 1. Short title.

unbelievable.

But God created that beautiful life growing within that twelve year old girl through Uncle Touchy. Apparently Uncle Touchy was doing God's work. She should be grateful that God chose her.

The logic of a poorly developed mind.:cuckoo:

well, i've never understood why it's ok for religious people to take medication and have surgery when it's G-d's ill that they be sick but it's somehow divinely ordained that if two cells meet, a woman has to become an incubator and loses all rights over her own body.... of course, while the men laugh and go on about their lives (see stats on deadbeat dads). truth is, they aren't pro life, they're pro birth and it really is all about "punishing the harlots". scratch any of these people and they bleed with vindictiveness about the woman's "responsibility". i particularly love it when the so called pro life stuff comes along with calling women "sluts". so very christ-like. :rolleyes:

RE: That's my view of women who get pregnant and then expect me to pay for raising their bastards.

Dear bripat9643
What's your view of MEN who get women pregnant
and then expect you to pay for welfare for the children?

Doesn't it take both the MAN and the woman to do this?
When a man has just as much say whether to terminate a pregnancy, then he should have just as much responsibility. Under the current arrangement, women have all the power and men have all the responsibility.

RE: That's my view of women who get pregnant and then expect me to pay for raising their bastards.

Dear bripat9643
What's your view of MEN who get women pregnant
and then expect you to pay for welfare for the children?

Doesn't it take both the MAN and the woman to do this?
When a man has just as much say whether to terminate a pregnancy, then he should have just as much responsibility. Under the current arrangement, women have all the power and men have all the responsibility.

men have all the responsibility.

:laugh:

Conservative men think its solely the woman's job to prevent pregnancy.
It's not my job to worry about some slut I don't know getting pregnant, moron. That's what you don't seem to understand.
Very telling. Unwanted pregnancy equals the woman is a slut? Who's the morpm? You are.

So you're trying to tell us that girls who go to church every Sunday and don't stay out after 10:00 are getting pregnant all the time?

Forum List

Back