Anti-abortion activists indicted for undercover videos smearing Planned Parenthood

this topic really show who the people are that doesn't care about human or life itself. though they will blow smoke up your butts of HOW they care so much more for people. it's shameful

this is like the fifth thread on this. you would think they would care about the aborted little babies being butchered. remember how they nuts when it being done to monkeys? well you see how low our society has went downhill all thanks to abortion on demand

No one is stopping you from adopting and implanting an unwanted fetus.
you are twisted
Spits the conservative who wanted to rally up 30 million "patriots" to storm the White House and forcibly remove Obama with pitch forks and torches. :eusa_doh:
Says the Liberal who calls women 'pigs', disparages the mentally ill, and who cares more about who she can blame for tax dollars being wasted than the fact tax dollars are being wasted...

"...others who don't see the mandates
as penalizing free choice..."

Wrong.

It's not a matter of 'see,' it's not 'subjective opinion' – it is a settled and accepted fact of law beyond dispute that the ACA's tax provision is Constitutional, and in no way 'penalizes' free choice, just as paying any other tax does not 'penalize' free choice.

Personal responsibility / accountability applies to both man and women as well as to both - much to Liberals' disdain and attempts to shirk it - Conservatives AND Liberals.
Says the guy who wants to take the responsibility for the decision away from women.
YOU LIE...which is no surprise to anyone. As I have continually said, women should have the right to kill as many babies as they want, but they should have to pay for their own elective surgery. I would like liberals to do something they try to avoid like the plaque - take personal responsibility for their choices and actions!

(It's not MY 'Red Line'...It's THE WORLD'S Red Line'....good grief, what a POS 'blame-shifter'.)
I read your wretched position. Keep talking. You reveal a great deal about your character in your posts.

how about the laws stay out of the private sex lives of men and women and not make any laws respecting "equal responsibility" for having sex.

but it is true that the misogynist wingnuts love "punishing the harlots".
How about people start taking responsibility for their own actions?

And interesting position on laws staying out of the bedroom, considering the left want to force everyone to pay for things inside personal sex lives.
People do take responsibility for their actions. Some choose an abortion as the most responsible choice they can make. I don't expect you to understand that. You're too busy judging other people's lives and wanting to insert your will into their bodies.
Choosing an Boston isn't being reponsible, especially when you don't pay for it. Keeping your legs shut is being responsible.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Oh ya. It's ALWAYS up to the woman. Why don't you guys tell the men to keep it zipped?

Nature made it up to the women.

Which is why you need to keep your ugly nose out of women's business

You are. You want to outlaw abortions.

How is that enforceable without punishing women more than men?
To be fair both partners responsible for the pregnancy should be considered:
what if the man raped the woman? Are we going to criminalize the woman while the man goes free?
Try writing laws that hold men equally responsible as women for sex that leads to unwanted pregnancy in the first place.
Otherwise, arguing after the fact, is going to affect women more than men and the laws are going to be biased.

how about the laws stay out of the private sex lives of men and women and not make any laws respecting "equal responsibility" for having sex.

And interesting position on laws staying out of the bedroom, considering the left want to force everyone to pay for things inside personal sex lives.
People do take responsibility for their actions. Some choose an abortion as the most responsible choice they can make. I don't expect you to understand that. You're too busy judging other people's lives and wanting to insert your will into their bodies.
Choosing an abortion isn't being responsible, especially when you don't pay for it. Keeping your legs shut is being responsible.

Dear bripat9643
How many acts of sex involve coercion by the man on the woman vs. the woman on the man?

Do you think that of all the cases of unwanted pregnancy that lead to abortion
* the men and women made the decision to have sex equally and mutually?

If it is equal, then both the men and women should be held EQUALLY responsible for abstinence,
do you agree the responsibility is AT LEAST EQUAL with men as with women?

Now add to that, what about cases where sex is forced and pregnancy was not consensual
* how many cases of FORCED sex and unwanted pregnancy
would you guess is the man forcing it on the woman, or the woman forcing it on the man
Do you think that is EQUAL or more likely the MAN'S fault for forcing the sex and unwanted pregnancy?

Now add to that, what about cases where the pregnancy or the abortion is not wanted by one of the partners
but is pressured by the other partner or by other people
* how many cases of forced abortion against the will of one of the partners
do you think comes from the MAN or the WOMAN
Do you think it is EQUAL?
That as many MEN force WOMEN to abort against their will
and WOMEN abort against the will of the MEN who don't consent.

Given the responsibility for choice, or for coercion
* at the point of having sex, was this mutual or coerced by one on the other?
* at the point of having abortion, was this mutual or coerced by one on the other?

Do you feel that MEN and WOMEN are equally responsible for the decision of having sex?
Do you think MEN are more likely to coerce WOMEN and not take responsibility but pressure abortion?

Do you really believe MEN are not coercing WOMEN into sex or abortion
but all these cases of abortion are only the WOMEN's responsibility not the MEN's?
If so, why?

So do you, Dhara, especially when you lie and immediately get busted for doing so. You lied. You got caught. You're done.

Hey Jill, we will keep our noses out of women's choices when they get their hands out of our pockets and begin paying for their own choices... lol

Personal responsibility / accountability applies to both man and women as well as to both - much to Liberals' disdain and attempts to shirk it - Conservatives AND Liberals.
Says the guy who wants to take the responsibility for the decision away from women.
YOU LIE...which is no surprise to anyone. As I have continually said, women should have the right to kill as many babies as they want, but they should have to pay for their own elective surgery. I would like liberals to do something they try to avoid like the plaque - take personal responsibility for their choices and actions!

(It's not MY 'Red Line'...It's THE WORLD'S Red Line'....good grief, what a POS 'blame-shifter'.)

but they should have to pay for their own elective surgery.

They do. Except in the case of rape, incest or to save their own life if they are a Medicaid recipient. Do you begrudge those women who are forced into that decision?

They do.

Nice attempted spin Stark...a complete FAIL...but nice liberal attempt.

So do you, Dhara, especially when you lie and immediately get busted for doing so. You lied. You got caught. You're done.
Nope. Your attitude is misogynistic. I've read many of your posts.

Wrong.

It's not a matter of 'see,' it's not 'subjective opinion' – it is a settled and accepted fact of law beyond dispute that the ACA's tax provision is Constitutional, and in no way 'penalizes' free choice, just as paying any other tax does not 'penalize' free choice.

Dear C_Clayton_Jones
You are missing the part of Constitutional law that limits govt from
(A) establishing faith based biases in laws
(B) discriminating on the basis of creed
(C) infringing on rights reserved to people and States unless there is a Constitutional amendment
expanding federal govt into jurisdiction and regulation of areas not previously granted in the Constitution

I understand, that by your own beliefs and mindset, you cannot see any such
infringement on religious freedom, creed or Constitutional laws/beliefs.

That is why I am arguing the biases in belief are so deep, that is why the infringements are happening PRECISELY because we cannot see we are imposing our beliefs on others.
We can't even see we are doing it if we are so entrenched in our beliefs as the law,
and thinking the others aren't even valid choices under law "so there is no violation going on."

EXACTLY C_Clayton_Jones
You demonstrate how deep the issue really is.

Hey Jill, we will keep our noses out of women's choices when they get their hands out of our pockets and begin paying for their own choices... lol

Rape......incest.......to save their life.
Which one of those is a choice?

Morning after pill. Fertilized egg, doesn't even turn up in a pregnancy test, yet some consider that aborting a baby.

what if the man raped the woman? Are we going to criminalize the woman while the man goes free?
Try writing laws that hold men equally responsible as women for sex that leads to unwanted pregnancy in the first place.
Otherwise, arguing after the fact, is going to affect women more than men and the laws are going to be biased.

Choosing an abortion isn't being responsible, especially when you don't pay for it. Keeping your legs shut is being responsible.

Dear bripat9643
How many acts of sex involve coercion by the man on the woman vs. the woman on the man?

If it is equal, then both the men and women should be held EQUALLY responsible for abstinence,

Now add to that, what about cases where sex is forced and pregnancy was not consensual
would you guess is the man forcing it on the woman, or the woman forcing it on the man
Do you think that is EQUAL or more likely the MAN'S fault for forcing the sex and unwanted pregnancy?

Now add to that, what about cases where the pregnancy or the abortion is not wanted by one of the partners

* at the point of having abortion, was this mutual or coerced by one on the other?

Do you feel that MEN and WOMEN are equally responsible for the decision of having sex?
Do you think MEN are more likely to coerce WOMEN and not take responsibility but pressure abortion?

but all these cases of abortion are only the WOMEN's responsibility not the MEN's?
If so, why?

Women have sex because they choose to. Same as men.

As I have continually said, women should have the right to kill as many babies as they want, but they should have to pay for their own elective surgery.
Liar. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Were you against abortion before you were for it?

Here's what I believe ......

The "right' to abort a baby at ANY stage during a pregnancy should be illegal.

Dear bripat9643

If so, why?
No one is 'coercing' women into having abortions, they end their pregnancies because they decide to do so, consistent with their right to privacy.

this topic really show who the people are that doesn't care about human or life itself. though they will blow smoke up your butts of HOW they care so much more for people. it's shameful

this is like the fifth thread on this. you would think they would care about the aborted little babies being butchered. remember how they nuts when it being done to monkeys? well you see how low our society has went downhill all thanks to abortion on demand

No one is stopping you from adopting and implanting an unwanted fetus.
you are twisted
Spits the conservative who wanted to rally up 30 million "patriots" to storm the White House and forcibly remove Obama with pitch forks and torches. :eusa_doh:
Says the Liberal who calls women 'pigs', disparages the mentally ill, and who cares more about who she can blame for tax dollars being wasted than the fact tax dollars are being wasted...
Now you're flat out lying. I never called women pigs. I called one woman, who happens to be a pig, a "pig."

Stop shrieking like a little girl.

Wrong.

Dear C_Clayton_Jones
You are missing the part of Constitutional law that limits govt from
(A) establishing faith based biases in laws
(B) discriminating on the basis of creed
(C) infringing on rights reserved to people and States unless there is a Constitutional amendment
expanding federal govt into jurisdiction and regulation of areas not previously granted in the Constitution

I understand, that by your own beliefs and mindset, you cannot see any such
infringement on religious freedom, creed or Constitutional laws/beliefs.

That is why I am arguing the biases in belief are so deep, that is why the infringements are happening PRECISELY because we cannot see we are imposing our beliefs on others.
We can't even see we are doing it if we are so entrenched in our beliefs as the law,
and thinking the others aren't even valid choices under law "so there is no violation going on."

EXACTLY C_Clayton_Jones
You demonstrate how deep the issue really is.
You're hopeless.

Forum List

Back